Next Thread
Print Thread
#591657 05/10/16 01:48 AM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
One of my favorite parts of DOS1 was learning nearly every skill and then being able to use them at any time. I really dislike the memory concept. I'm a bit ambivalent about the APs in DOS2. I think it makes the game a bit too easy. I can do tons of stuff per turn, per character. I get that it goes both ways, and the enemies can really hammer my guys too, but I liked leveling up my guys in different ways in DOS1: Archers with speed and more AP, mages with more points in intelligence, etc. It also has a decidedly darker tone, feels a lot like Path of Exile story-wise. Again, ambivalent. I loved the jokey, steal as much stuff as you can with no consequences aspect of DOS1. I'm trying my best to enjoy the game--and I do--without wishing it were just a DOS1 expansion pack, but man did I love DOS1 and secretly I do just want it to be the same game with new spells and areas.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Also, the splash screen illustration looks like the woman on the floor is desperately searching for a lost contact lens, while the one behind her is politely lighting the ground.

veteran
veteran
My glascannon mage was totally broken in DOS1 (not EE), she had about 24 AP in the second turn if I remember correctly xD

But yeah, memory is an issue for pretty everyone. They will some other methods for testing at some point in EA

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard