Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Cylion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
So I will keep this quite short. We have a lot of freedom in this game, and we can make almost any class or hybrid we ever wanted. There are 2 lore friendly skill types that I really miss here. 1 is some kind of summoner, I am quite sure necro will be able to do something like this but I am looking for one more natural and living way, something like a druid class where we should use nature-based skills. This could be a mix of healing, cc (like thorns and other stuff from the ground) and summoning skills. The other skill type should be shapeshifters, this could be made and seen 2 different ways. Let's say for combat and non-combat. Maybe you could change yourself in some kind of wild animals like bears or elks? For the non-combat it could be stuff like cats or crow's? So we could use them for spying etc. The 2 of this skill types could be put together in something like the druid class. By then you should get something like: Druid - low to mid heals, some kind of cc like roots or blind maybe even charm, animal or nature summonings and shapeshifters.

veteran
veteran
We must keep in mind, there are still two skill classes that are missing like the summoning master, those from the kickstarter campaign smile

C
Cylion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Oh, I didn't even know there was one.

veteran
veteran
The kickstarter already made it clear that Larian isn't adding any new skill sets beyond the eight from D:OS 1 and the two from kickstarter stretch goals (Polymorpher and Summoning Master).

I
journeyman
journeyman
I
Too many magic classes.
Need more traditional Might classes & Support classes.
Monks, barbarians, chanters, druids/shapeshifter, bard, shamans, totemic druid, berserker, blackguard, swashbuckler, jester, beast master, skald, gladiator, lancer and more. They all have their own unique skill tree and related traits/talents that do not fall into the 6-8 magic shit we have in D:OS2.

Goddamn, D:OS2 should be renamed Divinity: Sorcerer/Mage Sin 2. So many magic skill trees is beyond retarded. I swear KS backers and a lot of players have very limited creativity. From a cRPG'er to another cRPG'er, i am very disappointed in them.

Last edited by ImariKurumi; 10/10/16 05:31 PM.
C
Cylion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Well you were talking about a druid, and that is what I asked for. Indeed we have too much magic, but almost pure damage oriented. I want more support classes. And like u said, I really want more melee based classes. All we got now are Rogue and Warrior vs 5 mages and 1 ranger. Hell I should even pay more for more classes but I am quite sure they won't give a fuck, they like there magic and so be it.

It's a game about Source and Source Hunters, is it really that shocking that magic is a significant focus?

Chaotic neutral, not chaotic stupid.
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Just spread out all the magical skills and physical skills then mix and match the primary attributes so you either have composites or alternates. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by Limz
Just water down the game. Problem solved.

:-/

Last edited by Kilroy512512; 14/10/16 10:13 PM.

Chaotic neutral, not chaotic stupid.
journeyman
journeyman
I would love a nature spell tree, with a focus on summoning walls/platforms, but that might get a bit buggy.

Shadow Magic and Light Magic could be fun.

journeyman
journeyman
Why are you people clamoring for more magic? The game is saturated with it. Respect some variety, for crying out loud. There should be interesting ways to kill things that don't involve spells.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard