Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
i see mage and warrior.. what abt survivor.
I restarted the game again.. i need explicit help on what skills to put and what to ignore.. and how many points each..

journeyman
journeyman
theres a theives guild in Verdistis(sp), you can join by talking to Rob in the ducual inn

A shadow, A movement Is all you Shall see, When the icy, Cold grip of death, Holds you and brings you into, The world of, The dead -by Kel Dar
Support
Support
I don't think anyone has done a survivor guide. There was some scattered info in the old forum, mostly on specific builds (way of the sniper, etc.), but not anything very detailed.

Check out Free skills, and spell books you can buy to get the limit you should put points into for some skills. The rest really depends on your playing style.

To get an idea of the effectiveness of a skill, save and try it, or check;
The Locus Inn - Skill System (individual paths, or a skill table for each class)

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
nothing beats the bow. i put it in bow expertise, and 2 so far in elemental bow, so good. only 1 mana cost. my expertise is at 5, and my recup time for my bow is 0. my elemental attack ave does 200 damage, costs 1 mana. my regular bow attack does 35-125 damage.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hi Raze,
Thanks for the info, i was wondering how do you "follow" the path of the divine, playing as a survivor?

veteran
veteran
Stage 1: Become the Divine One.

Stage 2: Purchase Divine skills with skill points.

Stage 3: Profit!

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard