Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
addict
addict
M
I just sent Larian a KS message pointing to this topic and asking if they would consider implementing my above suggestions or something similar, or if not, if it would be possible for players to eventually mod the game to alter the mechanics. Will post back if and when I receive a response.

veteran
veteran

M
addict
addict
M
Thanks, Kalrakh - I've moved over to that topic, as it looks like Larian is keeping up with the posts over there.

Originally Posted by Kalrakh

If they really want to keep it, they should at least turn it into indentify scrolls and not a 'glass', also those scrolls should work, without the need of having Loremaster. So you would have the choice: spend social points for loremaster or use identify scrolls. But if you learned loremaster, identifying should work automatically like suggested.

You mean your magnifying glasses don't spontaneously combust after one use? I thought that was normal...

Chaotic neutral, not chaotic stupid.
journeyman
journeyman
The durability is there so you wont crush down every single door or chest in your way. I have no other explanation.

You can use magic to bust down doors and chests without losing durability. Alternatively, if you somehow managed to make a party devoid of magic, you can just carry around a weapon you don't care about and never repair it...

Chaotic neutral, not chaotic stupid.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Kilroy512512
You can use magic to bust down doors and chests without losing durability. Alternatively, if you somehow managed to make a party devoid of magic, you can just carry around a weapon you don't care about and never repair it...

^ the above. So far I circumvent the annoying weapon degradation by spamming poison dart + fire darts + fireball + hail strike at anything I want to open.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard