Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
So far, loot isn't very exciting. I know it's only act 1 in EA, and there will probably be cooler loot later on, but I'm concerned that it's not going to get all that much better than loot already is. Looking at the game files, there's only a handful of stats that can appear on loot, particularly armor, and few interesting effects that feel special. On-hit effects are a bit more powerful and special feeling since resistances don't negate them into uselessness a lot of the time, but D:OS1 players will be plenty familiar with them so they've lost a bit of their luster.

What I want to see is weapons and armor with cooler and many more effects. A simple start with armor would be to give them a chance to apply a status to an attacker (e.g., 5% chance to set shackles of pain on an attacker). Synergy effects would also be neat, like "On warmed, deal 10% damage," or "While wet, you heal for 15% more."

I've also advocated specific skill buffs before, but that's more work and harder to balance. But something like, "This weapon causes X skill to have more range" would be amazingly cool. Even just a few of these kind of things on unique items, not necessarily random loot, would be cool. More general effects like, "Necromancer skills have 5% more range," could work too. In general, I want unique items to feel more unique. Have combinations of effects that would never appear on random loot as well as unique effects you'll only see on that item.

I'll say one thing I quite like is how rare items have names instead of just being "Flaming Bow of the Ninja."

Another related note I like, lucky charm has been improved a lot. Level 2+ in it gives you a chance for magic items, level 4+ rares, and level 5+ a small chance for legendaries. And in fact, magic+ armor and weapons are the only things you'll find with lucky charm starting with lucky charm 3. Not sure how much better lucky charm is, but at least it's more exciting than finding some arrows.

Are other people hoping for a bit more variety and pizazz in their loot as well?

journeyman
journeyman
Valid point. Gear right now are just stat sticks. You don't even have interesting looking armor to look forward to. It's all bound to the racial sub-types and we only have the 4/5 types: Plate, Scale, Leather, Cloth, Mail.

A
addict
addict
A
Are other people hoping for a bit more variety and pizazz in their loot as well?

Oh yes! I loved the unique items you created for Sniper's mod 'A Necromancer's Crusade' and would like to see much more interesting and unique stats on items in D:OS 2, to individualize loot and character development (at best relate it to story).
Harder to balance than a generic set of stats, but especially mid- and late-game need special variants for loot to keep it interesting.

Nice to see you back on the forum by the way!

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
A
addict
addict
A
My take on fixing the loot system:

Problems I've seen people raise in this regard concern balancing crafted items with RNG loot and found items. People also feel underwhelmed with the lack of reward for discovery and exploration in terms of gear.

As one man put it, Baldur's Gate 2 (BG2) did a good job with this by using both unique items placed around the world and extremely rare (ie placed in limited numbers around the world and/or so rare as drops as to be considered limited) unique crafting/blacksmithing consumables.

Then, using the above, the devs would generally balance "power" around an abstract listing of how gear of various types would fall along the spectrum from most powerful to least, in terms of stats:

**Assuming maxed out Crafting and Blacksmithing & maxed level

> uniquely upgraded uniquely crafted items
> uniquely upgraded unique items
> uniquely upgraded epic/rare/legendary randomized items
> upgraded uniquely crafted items
> upgraded unique items
> upgraded epic/rare/legendary randomized items
> uniquely crafted items
> unique items
> upgraded crafted items
> epic/rare/legendary randomized items
> upgraded normal randomized items
> crafted items
> normal randomized items

**Upgraded here means crafting better items by using ingredients (like essences in DOS1) to increase an item's stats and uniquely refers to using the rare/limited consumables in the crafting/blacksmithing process; either to upgrade something or to make something. Unique refers to hand-crafted/placed items that were put in by the devs for player discovery or reward.**

The above list is courtesy of LordCrash w/ my own slight additions concerning uniquely crafted items

As you can see RNG loot would still be relevant in the scales as far as rare/epic/legendary go and the hand placed pieces would only be out classed by someone using the limited resources that is unique consumables in the creation process (which would require maxed out abilities to even use).

Also, keep in mind that there's more than just numbers in order to differentiate the various types of items:

- Damage
- Reach
- Elemental Bonuses (added fire damage)
- Inherent Buffs/debuffs (set burning)
- Ability bonuses (added warfare skill points)
- Skills the item can give (vampirism on rings)
- Durability
- Requirements (crafting level, special quest, ect..)

My reasoning for placing uniquely crafted gear as one place above is because they force players to make strategic decisions of when and how to use the limited resource used for 'uniquely' doing something and each option should feel powerful in its own way. Do they spread it around so they have a number of more powerful unique items? Do they waste it on simple powerful RNG loot cause they can't find anything else or the specific bonuses are too desirable? Do they save as much of it as they can for making a couple of the most powerful gear they can and upgrading those? The limited resource would be powerful, but it costs both patience, investment in abilities, and strategic decision making to use.

On that note: How would you suggest mixing up the other "power" considerations?
> Should only legendary items unlock skills?
> Should handcrafted loot have some other, defining and special, attribute unique to themselves?
> Should uniquely crafted gear do more than have the biggest numbers and give players greater control over what they're getting?
> How exactly should uniquely upgraded gear be upgraded (bigger numbers, special abilities, unlocking skills, ect..) ?
> Should the handling of uniquely usable consumables require maxing both crafting skills or just the one related to what your using the item for?

How I imagine making armor more interesting would happen:

Armor types of various classifications (ie scale, leather, plate, cloth, ect...) will not only have different bonuses (ex dodge chance on leather) and/or armour defense types in varying values (ie physical = 100 & magical = 30) to differentiate them, but also be divided into sub groups concerning how much of a given attack type a specific armor would absorb.

For example:
A 'light' leather set would have a given value of magical and physical armor and would also have a set ratio of how much of an attack is absorbed by the armor and how much is let through to target vitality based off an absorption attribute (ex absorb = 40% -> Armour absorbs only 40% of damage)

This would give HP purpose again, allow players to strategically decide how important CC defense is vs damage taken, and create greater differentiation among armours; making each armour class and sub classes unique enough to make player gearing of PCs different among different kinds of playthroughs and builds.

This could also indirectly make the Vitality, Magic Armour, and Physical Armour abilities more appealing depending on how they evolve with the system. They could effect the ratios, for instance, or, at minimum, increasing the bonuses they give would also make them more relevant.

Some follow up points:
> Some have also suggested that Damage Mitigation from D:OS should make a return
> By allowing some damage through armour, characters can retain their CC invulnerability for longer and prepare defensive spells easier when they notice they're armour types are breaking
> This done effectively, permanently solved 100% CC chance after armour is completely gone, but maybe players would prefer that overall
> This is by no means a perfect solution and I welcome points of criticism or ways to improve on my suggestion (ex Do you think skills/ablities should be included or changed to account for my proposed system?)
> The above suggestion is a focused evolution of the current system, while placing more power in player decision making. Therefore, keeping the strategic deterministic values players, who dislike RNG, prefer

^ The above suggestion is one of my takes on evolving the armor system....it was made to solve the CC problem but it also addesses making armor choices more interesting

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
Loot needs room to grow. I'm willing to give this stage a break.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
One of the problems that devs seem to fall into in this stage in the history of gaming, is being too worried to create OP items that are fun. All items don't HAVE to be balanced in a single player game. Anyone who has played BG2 has seen some perfect examples of downright broken items that are completely fine, because its single player. Non-detection cloaks that mean your stealthed champions can never be detected. Broken. Fine. Fun! DOS 2 doesn't have to settle for basic and bland effects on their gear. Its not a moba where balance is EVERYTHING. There is no reason why broken effects cannot be used. You might not want to include them in the arena mode, but there is SO much scope to have fun with item designs. What would be wrong with including items that have 100% chance to add an effect like bleed or slow? I completely agree with the OP, why not completely change up items and make them fun?

For example

Shield: Immunity to all disabling CC. Broken. Fun. Completely okay in a single player game. (even a 50% chance would be alright)

Leather Armor: Melee attackers have a 50% chance to be polymorphed into a squirrel for 1 turn. Broken. Fine. Fun.

Shield: Immunity to all projectiles. Broken, totally okay.

Shield: 50% chance to reflect ranged abilities/projectiles at the attacker. Totally broken, totally fun.

Boots of Kicking: All melee attacks performed get an additional free kick attack. Broken, awesome.

Bear Club: Weapon attacks knock the target back. Broken. Used wrong can ruin your plans. Fun!

Ice Cloak: Taking damage releases an ice-nova that snares (not stuns) enemies within the radius, making them unable to move for 1 turn, but otherwise able to perform actions as normal. Completely broken, really fun.

Cursed Gloves: Melee attacks have 100% chance to apply the cursed debuff. Broken. Really fun!

Fatal bow: 10% chance to instantly kill the target. Broken. Completely Fine!

Amulate: Once each combat, the first time you take damage to your health, instantly gain Armour of Frost. Super fun, absolutely broken, completely acceptable.

It doesn't matter that these effects aren't balanced, because they are fun and they add to the experience. To combat the strength of these sorts of effects, you can up the difficulty of the mobs you face. If anyone has a well reasoned argument as to why these sorts of effects should not be added, I'd love to hear it. What does the community think of adding items such as these?

Note: I'm a bit tired so I apologize for my lack of eloquence

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Fluffington
Valid point. Gear right now are just stat sticks. You don't even have interesting looking armor to look forward to. It's all bound to the racial sub-types and we only have the 4/5 types: Plate, Scale, Leather, Cloth, Mail.

Looks are a bit weird, too, yes, but hopefully that's more a matter of more development time adding more visual variety.

Originally Posted by Abraxas*

Oh yes! I loved the unique items you created for Sniper's mod 'A Necromancer's Crusade' and would like to see much more interesting and unique stats on items in D:OS 2, to individualize loot and character development (at best relate it to story).
Harder to balance than a generic set of stats, but especially mid- and late-game need special variants for loot to keep it interesting.

Nice to see you back on the forum by the way!

Yeah, got burnt out on D:OS for a while, but finally got to playing D:OS2. Looking forward to maybe doing something Scalesy again, though probably not nearly as ambitious. The unique items in Necromancer's Crusade are definitely the kind of things I'm talking about. Good to be back, thanks.

Originally Posted by aj0413
My take on fixing the loot system:

^ The above suggestion is one of my takes on evolving the armor system....it was made to solve the CC problem but it also addresses making armor choices more interesting

Interesting ideas and considerations, though I'm mostly focus on interesting item modifiers in general. More or less agree with your power scaling. To ponder on your questions:

> Should only legendary items unlock skills?

Meh, anything could have skills in my book, though I wouldn't mind some unique skills specific to certain uniques, or different unique skills that can be found on randoms.

> Should handcrafted loot have some other, defining and special, attribute unique to themselves?

For the most part, I imagine generically crafted gear as solid, reliable items that's great for filling in gaps, but won't compare to a good legendary or unique

> Should uniquely crafted gear do more than have the biggest numbers and give players greater control over what they're getting?

I just see uniquely crafted gear as basically any kind of unique.

> How exactly should uniquely upgraded gear be upgraded (bigger numbers, special abilities, unlocking skills, ect..) ?

Unique reagents should give gear interesting effects, not just +numbers.

I'm not sure about your general armor changes, but I do think an interesting ability or stance or something would be to take vitality damage instead of armor/magic armor damage while the ability is active, to extend your cc resistance but maybe leave yourself vulnerable to attacks that pierce armor.

Originally Posted by Grondoth
Loot needs room to grow. I'm willing to give this stage a break.

The way I see it, is that loot can be fun and interesting right from the get go. I'm not going to assume there's going to be a big jump in creativity in later acts based on what I've seen so far, so I want to voice my criticism now. I can't think of a single really cool, completely unique item that exists yet. Maybe the teleporter gloves at best, if only for the -1 lucky charm that is very appropriate. Unique modifiers can start with low power levels, and build up to more power and even more unique modifiers. The feeling right from the beginning should be, "Oh wow, this is a really cool item, I can't wait to see what's in the next act!", not "Well, hopefully the stuff in the next act is cooler than this."

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Captain Fuzzy Pa
One of the problems that devs seem to fall into in this stage in the history of gaming, is being too worried to create OP items that are fun. All items don't HAVE to be balanced in a single player game. Anyone who has played BG2 has seen some perfect examples of downright broken items that are completely fine, because its single player. Non-detection cloaks that mean your stealthed champions can never be detected. Broken. Fine. Fun! DOS 2 doesn't have to settle for basic and bland effects on their gear. Its not a moba where balance is EVERYTHING. There is no reason why broken effects cannot be used. You might not want to include them in the arena mode, but there is SO much scope to have fun with item designs. What would be wrong with including items that have 100% chance to add an effect like bleed or slow? I completely agree with the OP, why not completely change up items and make them fun?

For example

Shield: Immunity to all disabling CC. Broken. Fun. Completely okay in a single player game. (even a 50% chance would be alright)

It doesn't matter that these effects aren't balanced, because they are fun and they add to the experience. To combat the strength of these sorts of effects, you can up the difficulty of the mobs you face. If anyone has a well reasoned argument as to why these sorts of effects should not be added, I'd love to hear it. What does the community think of adding items such as these?

I agree that fun is overall more important than perfect balance, but I don't think balance needs to be ditched to make really fun, wacky or off the wall items. I don't want to feel like an item is really fun and cool, but broken so I won't use it if I want a challenge. I think we could have a mace with something like "Each strike knocks enemies back by 1m," which (assuming it's not a pain to code well), would be goofy and fun and create totally new strategies but wouldn't be completely broken.

By fun, I think: will this change the way I play in a significant, interesting way? Are there multiple ways this item could be used? Personally, I don't think something like an insta-kill 10% of the time would be fun. I would just use that item as I normally do, but sometimes kill enemies instantly. If, instead, it was something like, "When below 10% health, this weapon automatically crits," it would be fun and might make you play more aggressively to get the bonus and then cautiously to take advantage of it. Balance and fun aren't mutually exclusive, and in fact, can complement each other.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
I completely agree that fun is better when its balanced. I'm just trying to convey a point :P

Always critting below 25% I reckon would be pretty cool, 10% would be pretty much dead with a normal shot I would think. I agree with what a lot of other people have said already, generic +stats on items is really boring. It could be a whole lot better. I just want the devs to look at the items and not feel restricted by exact balance, because its not really necessary. Adding fun effects would be great, if it had a cost to the effect so it balanced out, that's even better imo.

Eg, Ice Cape, sends out a frost nova on taking damage that snares enemies in blast radius but lowers total movespeed by 50% because you're always so cold. Or you could permanently have the chilled status effect. OR the frost-nova effects allies AND enemies, so it will punish poor positioning.

There are definitely ways to add awesome effects to items to spice things up!

Another example would be:
Shield: Blocks all arrows, but takes 150% damage from melee attackers.

Amulate: Applies cursed debuff. Blocks the first hard CC your character would be disabled by, once a CC has been blocked, Cursed debuff is lifted until the end of combat.

What I look for in unique items is a few things

- Does the item change the way I engage enemies? (ie. allows me to attempt unique strategies). If the item in question is a damage modifier then the answer is no. If the item ,for example, imparts fire immunity for a turn then the answer is yes.
- Does the item have value outside of its numerical statistical values? For example in d&d a +1 sword is not as good as a +2 sword but if the +1 sword has the ability to add poison to its surface once per combat then it could be more useful in some circumstances.

veteran
veteran
The story isn't single player only: It is multi-player aimed. Either cooperative or competative.

Also there is an Arena mode wich will be purely PVP and later on I think will offer you own character creation and way to improve by winning and getting loot. Not sure though.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by BlueGuy
What I look for in unique items is a few things

- Does the item change the way I engage enemies? (ie. allows me to attempt unique strategies). If the item in question is a damage modifier then the answer is no. If the item ,for example, imparts fire immunity for a turn then the answer is yes.
- Does the item have value outside of its numerical statistical values? For example in d&d a +1 sword is not as good as a +2 sword but if the +1 sword has the ability to add poison to its surface once per combat then it could be more useful in some circumstances.

Precisely my thoughts. And I don't think these kind of desires should be limited to uniques. Random loot could just as well have interesting features at the cost of brute stats that set up possible new strategies. And random modifiers might mean you find the perfect piece of loot for your weird build that simply couldn't be predicted with preset, unique items.

But if there are going to be lots of different weird modifiers, I do think they should add some rare/expensive "upgrader stones" that upgrade an item to your level with the stats improving to match, in case you find a perfect item for your build, but you want to use it for longer.

Originally Posted by Kalrakh
The story isn't single player only: It is multi-player aimed. Either cooperative or competative.

Also there is an Arena mode wich will be purely PVP and later on I think will offer you own character creation and way to improve by winning and getting loot. Not sure though.

It's a good point for valuing balance, since you don't want one player to feel much weaker than his friend just because they found this weird but OP item. Also, I don't know how Arena will work, whether you can import characters from your main campaign or just have seperate characters there, and whether you can level up there and gain loot and whatnot.

IMO, they could make it very addictive if you got a random piece of loot every time you won, and so you'd build these characters up and get more powerful, obviously facing players of the same level (with the same number of pieces of loot), though big variations in loot modifiers might lead to some players being more powerful from luck. But it would definitely spice it up if you saw various different builds leading out of weird items. There could even be a sort of economy to develop out of people trading loot, though obviously you'd have to prevent people from starting alt accounts to farm good items for their main account, or friends giving their best items to one person and just making this unfairly powerful team.

There's a ton of potential for the arena, but I'm not sure if Larian is going to make it a well-designed but relatively simple system, or something that could possibly grow over time. It's hard to imagine that arena will be very moddable, either, at least to a large extent, since modding could obviously be used as a way to cheat. It seems only people with the same mods installed could play each other. I don't know how a thriving mod PVP community could arrive without a LOT of developer support and framework build around it, and I don't know if that will happen or is even worth Larian's time, considering most of their focus is on the main story.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
The point I was trying to make though, is that its okay to have awesome effects on weapons. The main focus doesn't have to be so concerned with balance that the end result is +generic stats on every item, and good items are +(low on hit chance of low impact status effect). That is so bland. Even in competitive Co-op vs AI type games, items don't have to be completely balanced. Fun is what we are chasing here, balance should be secondary. It would be nice if they had awesome effects AND balanced (which is what I'd MUCH prefer), but right now I'd settle for just the awesome effects.

If an enemy gains a powerful item, you don't have to then fight him at every point. It becomes a problem solving expedition, 'okay, so how do I deal with this?' Larian has made a statement to the effect that it wants players to try and adjust on the fly to new problems and work out ways to deal with them. You're competing with someone who just picked up a powerful item? No worries, now you need to go and find one so you can fight him. Balance is definitely preferable, not essential.

Once again though, my main point, is that I want to see weapons with awesome effects. This isn't a fast paced moba where ratios need to be fine tuned to the second decimal place. Balance would be nice, but in my opinion, is secondary to awesome effects. If Larian can give us both it would make the game significantly better

I'm trying to remember a time in any isometric rpg where I got really excited about a piece of gear and the only moments that come to mind are when I found unusual items, not powerful ones. For instance, in Baldur's Gate you can find a cursed belt that causes your character to semi-permanently change sex. Even back in the day when I was first introduced to the genre I can't say I ever really got excited to find the next +X Longsword of hits harder. Maybe I'm alone here.

Chaotic neutral, not chaotic stupid.
veteran
veteran
The main problem with the loot RNG in this game is, it is to random. There are many disappointing moments: You find a rare or even epic sword for your warrior and then you realize it adds +3 to intelligence. Or a dagger that gives +3 to strength.

Either you must make the stats more complex, so that even a finesse fighter gains a benefit of strength, or some items shouldn't be able to gain specific 'benefits' if they make no sense at all on that item.

In a game with limited loot total RNG is totally a mood kill.
All those moment:

Just found: Yay, epic weapon for me.
Identified: Nay, those stats totally suck, such a garbage.

journeyman
journeyman
In an unrelated (or perhaps very related) note, I do find that the limited selection of item appearance is jarring to say the least, as someone has already pointed out. Wearing the same outfit over and over and over gets pretty tiring, pretty quickly. Yes, I'm looking at you, leather armor brothers, you all look the same! While the RNG should indeed be improved, let's not forget that a little more variety in models would also be a godsend.

A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by GrumpyMcGrump
In an unrelated (or perhaps very related) note, I do find that the limited selection of item appearance is jarring to say the least, as someone has already pointed out. Wearing the same outfit over and over and over gets pretty tiring, pretty quickly. Yes, I'm looking at you, leather armor brothers, you all look the same! While the RNG should indeed be improved, let's not forget that a little more variety in models would also be a godsend.

Holy hell, i didn't even realize I wanted this till you said it O.o

Make it be Larian!

veteran
veteran
The main problem with the loot RNG in this game is, it is to random. There are many disappointing moments: You find a rare or even epic sword for your warrior and then you realize it adds +3 to intelligence. Or a dagger that gives +3 to strength.

+INT can be useful for hybrid builds and should have a chance to appear on all weapon types. But yes, probably +STR shouldn't appear on FIN or INT-based weapons, +FIN shouldn't appear on STR or INT-based weapons.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Kilroy512512
I'm trying to remember a time in any isometric rpg where I got really excited about a piece of gear and the only moments that come to mind are when I found unusual items, not powerful ones. For instance, in Baldur's Gate you can find a cursed belt that causes your character to semi-permanently change sex. Even back in the day when I was first introduced to the genre I can't say I ever really got excited to find the next +X Longsword of hits harder. Maybe I'm alone here.

Definitely want interesting loot with RP value. Items that change one of your tags, for example, could be pretty significant.

Either you must make the stats more complex, so that even a finesse fighter gains a benefit of strength, or some items shouldn't be able to gain specific 'benefits' if they make no sense at all on that item.

In a game with limited loot total RNG is totally a mood kill.
All those moment:

Just found: Yay, epic weapon for me.
Identified: Nay, those stats totally suck, such a garbage.

As Stabbey said, intelligence on weapons can be nice for hybrids, though the strength on a finesse weapon won't typically be useful. Maybe for some weird rogue-warrior build, but that shouldn't be that common. So getting rid of nearly completely useless modifiers on certain items would be good.

Some kind of Enchantment system where you could change a modifier could help deal with this problem. Something like you combine two items, and pick one modifier from each to swap them, or you destroy one item and bring one modifier from the destroyed item to the other item, replacing a modifier you dislike. Obviously this would be some work to implement, but I think it would do a lot to alleviate some of this kind of frustration while still leaving value to random loot and not making it easy to make the exact items you want.

Another partial solution would be to increase drop chances of weapon types your party is actually invested in (via weapon skills). Nothing like finding an amazing two-hander in a party with no two-handers. Maybe certain boss types or chests guarantee a party-appropriate item, kind of like in Diablo 3, for all its flaws, where bosses always dropped items equippable by you on first kill.

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Originally Posted by Stabbey

+INT can be useful for hybrid builds and should have a chance to appear on all weapon types. But yes, probably +STR shouldn't appear on FIN or INT-based weapons, +FIN shouldn't appear on STR or INT-based weapons.

You're right, hybrids pose a problem in the loot context.

I already thought about changing bonuses for items in EE and doing the 'hybrid thing' via crafting.
(gave the craftable hammers a possible INT boost for example.)
There are other things I thought of changing like removing poison resistance from gear and moving that to crafting again, because it's a 'lost' boost slot for zombies.

The biggest problem EE has is that there is not enough high quality loot to flatten out bad RNG rolls.
On my last playthrough most usable gear - that was not crafted - came from traders and close to nothing from drops.

So either drop loot has to be a LOT more to increase the chance for good things or a combination of 'stats that make sense for this item class' plus crafting the rest has to be taken. Something like only STR on plate armor, never INT, but INT craftable on plate.

People complained about too much loot in version 1 already, but it was extremely rare that the loot was good. Only in the very early stages of the game you could and would actually use drops.
This also made traders and crafting look overpowered, although they weren't. Traders were actually the only source for the 'a lot of different loot' thing.

Big boosts on gear are a BIG problem. I tried to flatten weapon damage a bit in my mod but it was a lot harder than I first thought, and the major reason were out of control boosts. And the static damage boost on crafted weapons when drops use a 'simulated curve'.
I found out that crafted weapons in EE are NOT op compared to drops, they are only balanced against way too high potential boost from drops and even a bit behind them. But those drop boosts are only potential, there have to be a lot of - legendary/divine - drops to really get such a weapon ...

A possible route is of course to greatly cut boosts on all gear but that is extremely hard to do in a loot focused gaming world.
Stat inflation is the biggest problem in a lot of games.

I don't have the EA, so I have a question:
How do things work in PvP ? Out of control boosts combined with bad RNG would be the source for a lot of problems in PvP.

Last edited by FrauBlake; 24/10/16 05:44 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard