Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
E
E
I have used the data you've collected to put together a web app that allows you to search, lookup, and filter crafting recipes for the game for my own use. I would like to polish it up a bit and publish it for public use. Are you okay with that?

Last edited by emmagine; 17/11/15 07:09 PM.
ivra Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by emmagine
I have used the data you've collected to put together a web app that allows you to search, lookup, and filter crafting recipes for the game for my own use. I would like to polish it up a bit and publish it for public use. Are you okay with that?

Of course! Go ahead

E
E
Thanks! I've added data for wands and grenades. I need to sanitize a few inputs, and then ill publish it.

E
E
Also, any idea what the new "item added to craft inert wands" is?

P
stranger
stranger
P
Wasn't quite sure where else to ask this.
Combining a branch + bowstring does not create a bow for me (Enhanced Edition, PC).
It creates nothing.
In fact, I can't seem to find any way to craft (or even blacksmith) a bow at all.
Have both crafting and blacksmithing at level 5.

Would anyone know how to craft a bow, or had success in doing it recently?

Thanks in advance.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Pubknight
Wasn't quite sure where else to ask this.
Combining a branch + bowstring does not create a bow for me (Enhanced Edition, PC).
It creates nothing.
In fact, I can't seem to find any way to craft (or even blacksmith) a bow at all.
Have both crafting and blacksmithing at level 5.

Would anyone know how to craft a bow, or had success in doing it recently?

Thanks in advance.

Since I'm fiddling with the files and happen to have the ItemComboPrevies.lsx and ItemCombos.txt up, I went ahead and checked for you.

With a Crafting of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 (for some awful reason, there doesn't seem to be entries higher, even though most skills go up to a much higher theoretical maximum; at least 7 would be reasonable, you'd think) you should always get a Crafted Bow (WPN_CraftedBow_01, WPN_CraftedBow_02, WPN_CraftedBow_03, WPN_CraftedBow_04, or WPN_CraftedBow_05) when combining a Branch (WPN_Branch_A) with a Bowstring (LOOT_String_Bow_A).

P
stranger
stranger
P
Thanks.
What I discovered was you have to do it in a particular order.
i.e. bowstring + branch creates a bow, but branch + bowstring does not (or the reverse).
Whichever one it is that 'worked', I was doing the opposite.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Thanks Ivra /clap /clap I love this *.pdf

Last edited by Pryda4ever; 19/01/16 12:56 AM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
I just registered for the express purpose of posting this one request. I'm running the GOG version of DOS:EE, version 2.0.104.737.

I crafted a ring with a magic sharp claw and got +constitution (and something else... sight?) instead of strength. I can't find anywhere that references this behavior, and it makes me think the lists available online aren't correct.

Where can I find a complete, updated, legible list of crafting ingredients and results for this version of the game? Failing that, how do I read the files that describe crafting? I know that a tool exists for unpacking the data, but where do I find that, and which files do I unpack to understand which resources craft which items?

Thank you all for your help!

S
stranger
stranger
S
Did anyone found updated list of crafting for Enhanced Edition?

A
stranger
stranger
A
Is there any item that boost crafting itself?

Support
Support

You can get Crafting bonuses on equipment, but I don't think you can craft something that gives a crafting bonus. The Scientist talent boosts Crafting and Blacksmithing, and there is also a trait boost (main characters, for Pragmatic).

E
journeyman
journeyman
E
Originally Posted by Azothoth
Is there any item that boost crafting itself?

Aside from accessory and trait bonuses, there is a staff that gives crafting + 1, but the name of the staff is spoilery itself, and you may have to do something really "evil" to get the staff, you can guess from the name.

Icara's staff gives crafting +1, but that's the only weapon you can find in the game which can give you crafting bonus.

Originally Posted by Suporex
Did anyone found updated list of crafting for Enhanced Edition?

divinity.wikia.com/wiki/Crafting_(DOS_EE)

Last edited by Echo123; 19/09/16 12:53 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Okay, I've been trying to craft belt with +con but no matter what I do, magic skull + rope gives +1 int belt.

Did they change things again?

Support
Support

There were some changes to crafting recipes in the Enhanced Edition. There is the wiki mentioned above, an EE crafting guide, as well as a list here (filterable by keyword or category, though doesn't mention the bonuses), etc.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Oh well, I might keep on experimenting.. or not. :P

Thanks, man. smile

L
stranger
stranger
L
Thanks for the guide man, but i don't see recipes for baloons and granades. Aren't you supposed to be able to craft them?

Support
Support

This guide is for D:OS Classic. Grenades were added in the Enhanced Edition; see a couple posts up for links to EE crafting guides.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Raze

This guide is for D:OS Classic. Grenades were added in the Enhanced Edition; see a couple posts up for links to EE crafting guides.

Thank you very much, sir!

P
stranger
stranger
P
Hi,

So there were a few combinations that didn't work when I did them. I play the PS4 version, Enhanced Edition.

Adding a pearl to armor didn't increase its value
Adding metal scraps to cloth armor didn't improve it
Arrowhead + debuff potion (didn't try all of them yet) didn't result in the new arrow-type arrowhead
golden grail + armor didn't increase value, only changed the color

Is there a way to craft trap disarm kits? I've found tongs, which look exactly the same to the trap disarm kits. I've tried a number of combinations with the tongs, and not anything has worked yet.

Can shells be used in any combination?

Is there something that adds Loremaster point(s) to an item? I think it's only on rings and amulets that I've bought or found.

Last edited by preston42382; 12/10/18 06:56 PM.
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard