Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Finito
Anyone tried wearing the full set and using the helmet's ability 5 times? Maybe Krylr comes out stronger. The helmet did have better stats after killing him, it was better that any helmet i could find in shops.

Wait, does that do anything? I was trying to figure out any sort of benefit to wearing the full set, but gave up.

Who's Krylr?

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
He's a monster that has been locked in the Helmet of Braccus Rex, full name is Krylr the Kettlegrinder. Use the helmets abilty Source Vapirism 5 times and he will appear. He has some dialogue, but I dont think theres a way not to fight him, he seems to talk big, but he is not really strong so he was a little pointless of a mob, I hope they use him for more than just that. I did it when I only had the helmet equipped and the helmet did get better stats. If someone as a saved game with the full gear and didnt trigger him yet, I hope you could test this theory.

apprentice
apprentice
So, turns out the curse is lifted when you wear the full set, but will come back online if you take off one item. The set is comprised of everything but the ring. Also I killed Krylr before getting the whole set together, I don't know wether it's important or not.

On a side note, Braccus' pants currently share the icon and skin of Braccus' boots. So you'll have no pants if you wear them.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Qaozer

On a side note, Braccus' pants currently share the icon and skin of Braccus' boots. So you'll have no pants if you wear them.

THe invisibility is why I consider it the best pant in the game. I will miss the bug when it gets fixed though.

Last edited by vometia; 07/12/16 03:48 PM. Reason: formatting
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard