Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#596101 01/12/16 12:37 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Larian has launched an advent calendar for some digital goodies.

Each day you have 24 hours to find the hidden 3 digit code and collect your prize.

http://www.divinity.game/christmas/

Have fun.

Yep, got the goodies )) Want more.

Last edited by ChavaiotH; 02/12/16 06:50 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Besides the goodies, I've got myself a new wallpaper for my desktop on PC smile

apprentice
apprentice
The rewards are quite underwhelming. Come on, a single-page comic and a phone thing.... I hope they will get better soon...

Ideas:
1. An entire comic book
2. A novella on the Divinity lore
3. Cosmetics for the game (like and 'Advent armor', nothing special but just something you can wear proudly in game..)
4. A video on the making of Divinity OS 2
5. A powerpoint background with DOS 2 themes for you slide shows
6. A useful in game pet (not again the damn black cat)
7. A tease JPG for the next super-secret project
8. A special avatar for the forum
9. A tour of the new new place, including the infamous parking lot...

old hand
old hand
You want 25 items with that amount of depth? I prefer they use their resources to work on the game. The advent calendar is some light-hearted fun, enjoy it for what it is.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I was hoping it would contain chocolate. I haven't really worked out the details of how that might be realised, I'd hoped that they would've already figured that bit out!

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
I don't want anything, get your head out of your ass. If they give us 25 stupid JPGs than WTF is this for? Waste of time.

In game chocolate would be good, maybe an energy bar that gives you +1 charisma (good mood) and -1 strength (you are fat).

A Santa's hat would also be good: +1 accuracy and -1 dodge.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by mbpopolano24
I don't want anything, get your head out of your ass. If they give us 25 stupid JPGs than WTF is this for? Waste of time.

Sorry, I'm going to agree that you are a no-fun whiner demanding way too much for what's only a silly minor promotion.

Not interested? Don't participate. But don't bitch about how lame it is.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I did miss the one on the first. (what was in there btw?)
But so far the other ones are excellent. And the pic to search the numbers is awesome as well.
-> I have no reason to complain. After all it is free and free for all no matter if kickstarter or early access just free! Go Larian!

Btw: vometia is of course right. Chocolate delivered via Internet would rock. Xmas

Last edited by MAsterX; 03/12/16 08:09 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by mbpopolano24

A Santa's hat would also be good: +1 accuracy and -1 dodge.

Only a coal stocking for you. It's like the opposite of encourage, -1 to your stats. hehe

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
journeyman
journeyman
Today's advent is a real eyef**k, but still fun though smile

A
stranger
stranger
A
Yeah, today's (Dec. 7) is real pain. Spend over five minutes scanning the picture and still can't find it.

Last edited by AkatsukiLeader13; 07/12/16 03:06 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Was the chopped dragons-head censored today? I remember it a bit more bloody yesterday. Wierd.

BTW: Today was not that hard. It is in the pic so just continue looking!

Last edited by MAsterX; 07/12/16 03:07 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Still can't find it. Got a hint?

journeyman
journeyman
Well, I've posted, when I've already got it smile But spent more time than usual.
A hint (Larian don't ban me plz for this laugh ) - check not the center of the pic, but closer to the borders.
And the dragon's blood, I guess, got soaked into the snow smile

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by MAsterX
Was the chopped dragons-head censored today? I remember it a bit more bloody yesterday. Wierd.

They're making small changes every day. It wasn't until the head had been gnawed clean that I noticed, though: prior to that I was thinking "cool, I keep noticing new details in this picture!" but it was only after using Gimp to look at the differences that I realised they'd quietly changed loads of other stuff... pretty cool, really.

J'aime le fromage.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by JJ_Judge
Well, I've posted, when I've already got it smile But spent more time than usual.
A hint (Larian don't ban me plz for this laugh ) - check not the center of the pic, but closer to the borders.
And the dragon's blood, I guess, got soaked into the snow smile

Still can't find it. All the previous ones I found without too much difficulty but today's is a real pain. I've spent I don't know how long scanning the picture again and again and I just can't see it.

Last edited by vometia; 07/12/16 04:38 PM. Reason: formatting
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees.

*ahem*

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by vometia
They're making small changes every day. It wasn't until the head had been gnawed clean that I noticed, though: prior to that I was thinking "cool, I keep noticing new details in this picture!" but it was only after using Gimp to look at the differences that I realised they'd quietly changed loads of other stuff... pretty cool, really.

BTW I'm keeping each pic of the advent calendar on my hdd, just for the memory of the event smile
And they're amazing as wallpapers, too.

stranger
stranger
That's a cool event! The art is really cool (even if very rough too). Like MAsterX I totally missed the first day (and I will probably miss some other, that was not a good idea to move out in December 8D), what was the reward?

I have trouble with today reward, I find the code, but I can't download the gift (won't spoil what it is :p). I have this error message : "download quota exceeded for this file, so you can't download it at this time". Is it to heavy to be download? Or is it just a problem with my google account and I should try later?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard