Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I just started playing the game as Lohse a witch. Sometimes during fights she will suddenly start running to wherever I was hovering over with the mouse without me pressing anything. I understand being terrified will do this but there were no effects on her at the time and it usually occurred after taking a while to make up my mind what I wanted to do. Maybe this is intended to keep the game moving?

Support
Support

No, there is no automatic move forced.

Are you sure you are not lightly pressing the left mouse button? The game appears to be detecting one, in any case.

You should be able to right click to cancel the move, though it will only stop the character, not undo the movement or AP used.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I thought that myself but it always catches me by surprise so I can't say. I'll just pay more attention. I use a gaming mouse with buttons all over it so it's possible is me or the mouse

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Although I'm not going to say it's definitely the case, I have endured a ludicrously trigger-happy mouse myself and it was so bad that I ended up having to get a new one, which is much more agreeable. The old mouse is now my backup and travel mouse where it still manages to annoy me.

I've had similar keyboards too, where the low weighting and trigger height can make them frustrating enough for me to want to gnaw my own fingers off. Apparently some of our secretaries loved them, but, whilst I'm not the most leaden-handed two-fingered programmer out there, I found them exceedingly frustrating to use. With both keyboards and mice I'm much happier with quite a heavy actuation force.

J'aime le fromage.
S
stranger
stranger
S
There are definite issues with characters trying to continue on previous selected paths when entering into combat. Frequently, my characters will run to the place I had selected prior to combat once their turn begins. Even had the patrol dog in Fort Joy run across the map to join the Ranger even though we had entered combat with the dog.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard