Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morbo Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Because I'm sucking every source point I can find and there doesn't seem to be a downside.

Maybe some default attitude downgrade after x number of source sucking would be nice?

Not in the mood for cheese?
That excuse has more holes than a slice this fine Gorgombert!
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm guessing that the bad part will become evident in the full release, though at this point it seems anybody's guess whether it'll be apparent from the outset or later in the game... There is quite a heavy implication that it's rather bad form, though.

J'aime le fromage.
I
stranger
stranger
I
I was wondering this as well, and also if it was "evil" form to consume souls already in jars. Unless I am missing something, and maybe voice acting would give some indications the text doesn't, it seems unclear to me what the difference is between breaking or using the jars either.

And if source vampirism IS "bad", then perhaps they should provide some other means of destroying the damn "invincible" enemies with a "holy" method. Maybe something related to bless? Maybe you have to sacrifice a source point, instead of gain one. Nothing should be invincible though, really disappointed "galvanized" made a return, so more options for this would be good for gameplay and roleplay.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard