Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 52 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 51 52
veteran
veteran
- Description of the money is pretty odd:
https://gyazo.com/69e0d0d72a2bdfc32d2ceca209ff1ef5
- Pain reflect also triggers with DoTs
- Every player seems to be able to pay farwell to the corpse well.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Spotted a new one, can't replicate and I've only had it happen once, but I have a theory:

It appears that when you control a character that is last in initiative order for that turn and that character kills off the last enemy, AND the act of killing that enemy summons more enemies, then everyone remains in combat but environmental effects start to tick down as if you were in exploration mode. I don't remember if the action that killed those enemies was the last of my character's AP, but I just remember a whole bunch of stuff happening and then by the time I could catch my bearings, the necrofire suddenly turned into fire, then shortly after it died out, without me giving any commands for my first character in initiative order.

... so pretty much the only time I can think of this happening is the exploding voidwoken swarm.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Hi Larian)) I've got an issue here. Not sure if it belongs to this topic, but....
I used to play in v 2.0.....Today i got an update to the latest version.
I started to have great troubles with my fps. The game is running drastically slow, while someone in fight is using magic\poison grenades\fire grenades etc, or just dying with some effects. Today i had a fps like 5 or 7 after killing a corpse. Its green smoke just killed my fps! ((
While In previous version (2.0...) the game had been running really fast. Even though i have a pretty good computer, i just can't play the way it was before.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Discovered a bug (or oversight).

When you teleport gawin onto the beach instead of the middle ledge, he yells at you and then runs into the cave. You later find him dead in the torture chamber, presumably the latest victim of the flenser.

However, I decided to leave him waiting for me, went and cleared out the entirety of fort joy of any enemies, then I teleported him to the beach below. he yelled at me, ran into the cave, and then I found him dead in the torture chamber. Gawin... how did you die?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by guyfromnowhere
Hi Larian)) I've got an issue here. Not sure if it belongs to this topic, but....
I used to play in v 2.0.....Today i got an update to the latest version.
I started to have great troubles with my fps. The game is running drastically slow, while someone in fight is using magic\poison grenades\fire grenades etc, or just dying with some effects. Today i had a fps like 5 or 7 after killing a corpse. Its green smoke just killed my fps! ((
While In previous version (2.0...) the game had been running really fast. Even though i have a pretty good computer, i just can't play the way it was before.

A bug appeared in the latest update that causes large fps drops when there's poison around. It's a fairly widely-reported "feature" and will hopefully be fixed in a future update.

Originally Posted by Johnny_Devo
Discovered a bug (or oversight).

When you teleport gawin onto the beach instead of the middle ledge, he yells at you and then runs into the cave. You later find him dead in the torture chamber, presumably the latest victim of the flenser.

However, I decided to leave him waiting for me, went and cleared out the entirety of fort joy of any enemies, then I teleported him to the beach below. he yelled at me, ran into the cave, and then I found him dead in the torture chamber. Gawin... how did you die?

I've found Gawin dead in various locations in different games: he seems to be attempting to make it to the port but invariably gets pwned by something along the way. I don't know if it's scripted or if it's just a random encounter; I suspect scripting (albeit random) since at least one place I found him was where no bad guys had spawned yet.

J'aime le fromage.
G
stranger
stranger
G
I suppose, this "feature" is not only about poison. yesterday had large fps drops after one npc killed another with some fire spell. and after i threw a fire grenade in crocodiles. my computer had a fps shock for 10 seconds...also, sometimes fps may drop in combat after hits.
I wonder, am I the only one, who's having these issues after the last update? О_О
if not (i hope) - are these widely-reported?

veteran
veteran
I found a significant bug. After giving Griff back his oranges, my party voted 3-1 in favour of not turning Stingtail over, then Griff threatened me, so I decided to choose the "on second thought I'll turn over the name" option. But when I clicked it, all that happened was that I got the same dialogue box again, each time I clicked "turn him over", so I had no choice except to NOT turn him over, which initiated combat.

Minor bug:
If there are bedrolls on the ground (unfurled, not in roll form), it is totally fine to use those in combat. The problem is not so much that as that you are also allowed to perform actions when lying on a bedroll.

When you do that, your character instantly pops to a standing position, casts the spell, fires the wand or bow, then pops back down to lying on the bedroll. It looks goofy.

Last edited by Stabbey; 13/01/17 03:41 PM. Reason: second bug
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Stabbey
I found a significant bug. After giving Griff back his oranges, my party voted 3-1 in favour of not turning Stingtail over, then Griff threatened me, so I decided to choose the "on second thought I'll turn over the name" option. But when I clicked it, all that happened was that I got the same dialogue box again, each time I clicked "turn him over", so I had no choice except to NOT turn him over, which initiated combat.

I've had that one too, just to confirm it's not a random one-off. Fortunately I'd saved not long beforehand and it worked second time round so it seems it's not one of those awful bugs that's triggered hours past, but it's still annoying.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
Bug:
>Fought Griff and crew
>elf in cage died during battle
>open cage after battle
>quest log updated and completed as if I had freed him

stranger
stranger
Bug:
>put gold in giant orange
>try to move giant orange to party members inventory
>orange drops on ground
>player transfering orange gets frozen in place
>requires reload to fix

stranger
stranger
Bug:
>"cripple blocked by physical armor"
>not sure when or how it happened
>nothing undoes this
>message just keeps popping up over players head indefinitely

stranger
stranger
Bug:
>be dwarf character
>teleport by some gargoyle statues
>not by some others
>get stuck

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Originally Posted by JxxV
Bug:
>nothing undoes this

You might have an "(item) of braccus" equipped. Unequip that item and see if the problem persists. I know it threw me off when the chestpiece was constantly trying to burn my guys.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Johnny_Devo
Originally Posted by JxxV
Bug:
>nothing undoes this

You might have an "(item) of braccus" equipped. Unequip that item and see if the problem persists. I know it threw me off when the chestpiece was constantly trying to burn my guys.

Bracchus boots are cursed with permanent cripple. But because of armor says no, it will be denied every few seconds.

G
stranger
stranger
G
the knocked down animation seems to be missing since the last update. my characters are just standing.
there are a lot of ''twitching'' clothes, esp. the magic pants. also helmets, used by not-human races

veteran
veteran
The knockdown-bug is said to affect all human females, or all humans, not sure. Not tested myself.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Not sure if anyone else has reported this, but when you try to climb the ladder to go near the gargoyle maze (coming from Slane's side of the map) the red prince while get caught near a rock near the ladder, and you will have to physically move him. A similar issue happens with everyone near the ladders near the flaming pigs. You have to move each character individually up and down ladders there. Also I've blessed all the pigs in the area, but the demon is not appearing, if I am actually missing a pig its not showing up anywhere on the mini map no matter where I go.

_
stranger
stranger
_
Bug with 'The Teleporter' quest

As is reported here by another user: The Teleporter quest bug/problem (v3.0.15.252)

If a character with any points in the "Pain Reflection" skill is the character that accepts this quest, it becomes impossible to get full rewards. When Gawin teleports you, he takes damage from the skill, this counts as an attack, and he becomes immediately hostile.

I can certify this is happening to me also.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
Bracchus boots are cursed with permanent cripple. But because of armor says no, it will be denied every few seconds.
Unless you take Glass Cannon trait which stops armour protecting you from status effects. In that case you get the effects of the curse until you remove them (and then cure it).

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by lx07
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
Unless you take Glass Cannon trait which stops armour protecting you from status effects. In that case you get the effects of the curse until you remove them (and then cure it).

Yeah, but that is no bug, that is how it should happen? laugh

Page 26 of 52 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard