Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 52 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 51 52
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I noticed a bug, sometimes when the character gets the burning status effect, the character, even if you use rain or other stuff the burning animation doesnt go away

veteran
veteran
Two bugs related to pickpocketing with a party member in conversation with the mark.

- If you have a party member talking to someone, then a second party member picks the first guys pocket, the mark will spasm briefly shortly after you finish pickpocketing him. It's like he's trying to go into the "hey, I've just been robbed, I'd better look around" status, but he can't because he's still talking to your party member.

- I got caught trying to pickpocket by a second NPC, and they started combat. my Rogue tried to backstab the mark out of anger, but he couldn't, because the mark was still blithely in conversation with my other party member. I kept swinging and whiffing and no one noticed.

EDIT: Another bug.

Sometimes after you kill someone, their corpse moves elsewhere, like to where they were placed or their starting location. I killed Patrolman Kraus on an isolated section of beach, but his body is now underneath Gawyn's feet.

I've seen this with the crocodiles as well.

Last edited by Stabbey; 21/01/17 04:06 PM. Reason: another bug
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Glitch or bug, every time i quit the game it creates a new profile called Debug Client profile1 and im unable to access my characters or switch back to my original profile.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Stabbey
...he couldn't, because the mark was still blithely in conversation with my other party member. I kept swinging and whiffing and no one noticed.
That isn't a bug ffs.

What do you want - that you can engage someone in conversation, steal from them 3 times and then stab them in the back 3 times? Without them noticing anything at all?

You can engage others but come on - that would be too much cheating even for me.

In any case if you hit the RNG trigger your conversations will be interrupted and you'll ALL have to turn out your pockets if you are close.

It would make sense if an NPC could only be pickpocketed once though rather than once per party member. That is a bit over the top and an oversight that (usually) lets everyone in your party have whatever skillbooks they want for free.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Yorozuya
Glitch or bug, every time i quit the game it creates a new profile called Debug Client profile1 and im unable to access my characters or switch back to my original profile.
Sounds like you started it twice. Wait a bit rather than spamming it. DebugClient is the default if you start a second (or more) instance of the game.

You can copy save games from one profile to another if you want. Just copy the relevant directory. You get most things copied but there are some minor things that are profile based rather than game based so if you want to change, I don't know, Panning Speed, you'll have to update that.

Last edited by lx07; 23/01/17 02:58 PM.
V
stranger
stranger
V
Found a bug myself, and it has been verified and replicated. If a character gets "Blinded", the debuff goes up, the range is lowered, and the accuracy is reduced by 50%. Normal, right? Well, after the debuff goes away, and even way way after, you will have essentially an invisible blind debuff effect on that character that lasts forever, with no way to permanently remove it. You can temporarily remove it with things like "Clear-Mind" but after that wears off, it begins happening again. The reason I noticed this is because I was play a character, decided to kill everything and everyone. Well, got blinded once, and when the debuff ended I tried hitting things, I missed non-stop. Literally went 10 hits in a row without landing a single one. Range was fine, so that was back to normal, but my accuracy acted like it had not changed at all. I assumed it was the blind bugging out, so I decided to make a new character and try again, and same thing happened: After I got blinded, I would miss every hit from then on, even after it was long gone, and I was in different fights. Sadly, this has affected my gameplay a WHOLE lot because obviously with a permanent -50% accuracy, the game became a whole lot harder, if not impossible. Currently have it on my main character, who is level 7. Can't hit a single thing ever, and he's a melee necromancer, which means I rely on hitting and dealing damage to heal, and since I miss everytime, I can't do that, ruining easily 10+ hours of work and making me have to start from scratch. Please fix this, as this makes the game essentially unplayable. Not just my side either, happens to a mate of mine as well when we tried it together.

veteran
veteran
A reload should solve the problem with permanent blind. It's a known issue, hopefully solved next patch.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Reloading doesn't solve the issue unfortunately, but thanks anyways smile

Support
Support

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to your post here) and your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipper) Folder'.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by V&L Incorporated
Reloading doesn't solve the issue unfortunately, but thanks anyways smile
Perhaps try another weapon. That happened to me using a hand-crafted 2 handed axe. It went away (I think) when I swapped to a one hander. I'm not 100% sure though it is just a vague recollection.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I dont think i have other instances running, I launch it from steam and in the processes I only see the support process and the actual game running.

T
stranger
stranger
T
These bugs/quirks may have been suggested elsewhere... I've had time to read the second half of this massive thread and haven't seen them, but they could be in the first half. Apologies if so!

Trouble with cats!

Right near the start of the game there's a waypoint statue and near it some broken stairs leading up towards a "bridge" with crates on. After getting the teleport gloves its possible to access the crates by teleporting someone across the gap in the stairs. I've had a (repeatable) two-fold bug here:

(i) If I teleport someone across without unchaining them, then run the person on the bridge to the vine at the far end and climb down, the whole party magically appears together at the bottom (despite the rest of the party never having been on the bridge)! This isn't in any way game breaking... but is curious!

(ii) If the cat is following the party, it doesn't appear at the bottom of the vine! I have to go and find it again.

The second spot of cat-trouble I had is near the main entrance to the fort from the prison camp. With cat in tow, I went to talk to the guard on the left, and while we were talking he casually shot the cat while we chatted! I didn't get very far with the cat quest (it was following me and confused; having loaded from a pre-cat-death save, the cat followed me around for ages until somewhere getting lost/killed again, I didn't see where)... perhaps this is meant to happen, but it seemed a bit, well, disappointing if so as there was no warning. (The numerous cats and cat quests were one of my favourite parts of D:OS 1! Arhu is cool!).

U
stranger
stranger
U
The talent "Comeback Kid" currently doesn't work (or the description is very wrong).

veteran
veteran
How did you die?

E
stranger
stranger
E
I just started a game, cast a rain spell (prior to initiating combat, though I'm not sure if that matters) to make some puddles.

In the battle, I electrified the water, and my cleric and the monsters were both standing in it. The water remained and we were repeatedly stunned in an infinite loop with no disappearance of the water (>15 full rounds of combat).

If I clicked a lot I could eventually break through the loop and take a tiny move action to escape the puddle.

This happened repeatedly when I tested it two more times.

veteran
veteran
I think it depends on how much water there is for the water to disappear. Casting rain makes hell a lot of water. Is there not timer for the water? Fire for example has timer.

Support
Support

Comeback Kid should be fixed in the next update.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
nothing works. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, running as admin. Everything. I don't see a second copy in task manager. Copying my savefiles doesnt even work.

Support
Support

When you restart the game and click the Profiles button in the main menu, what happens when you click on the original profile and click the Select button (or hit the Enter key)?

If you just create a new profile and then exit, do you have the same problem when you restart?

Are you shutting down all non-essential programs (especially anti-virus) before starting the game? There are anti-virus programs that have interfered with D:OS and D:OS 2 creating or accessing folders in the My Documents folder.

Try exiting out of the Steam client, and starting the game directly from the '..\SteamApps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2\bin\EoCApp.exe' program file, by right clicking and running as administrator. Does that make a difference?

E
stranger
stranger
E
No, I thought so too at first the but the loop really can go on for unlimited rounds if you don't try to escape. the water never dries.

Page 27 of 52 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard