Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#598921 27/01/17 12:28 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
So, it has just come to my mind...
I loved the D:OS, I generally like of what is D:OS2 going to be (although I must confess I didn't even go through the EA story, not to spoil the fun).
But... One of the things that gave D:OS1 it's charm is the irony of cRPGs, the humor, and the more fairy-tale-like setting.
So, I'm a bit afraid that D:OS2 will lose many of this because of the more gritty, serious tone of the adventure, darker setting etc.
Looking forward to seeing other thoughts on this matter, guys. Maybe in a way to calm down myself. And I may be missing those moments in D:OS2 as I didn't play much of the story, so maybe you can tell me it's alright.

Last edited by JJ_Judge; 27/01/17 12:28 PM.
O
stranger
stranger
O
Just speak to the rats - they are funny and cocky

To young to die, to old to Rock and Roll
Oddball #598929 27/01/17 05:15 PM
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Oddball
Just speak to the rats - they are funny and cocky
You can annoy them though. One of them told me to **** off as they would not talk to a **** like me.

You can't argue with that logic.

On the off chance you could I reloaded and told the rat interesting stories 20 times. He never got past the "oh-yeah" into the "here is a magic ring" though.

lx07 #598935 28/01/17 02:42 AM
journeyman
journeyman
I could never figure out the rats. They want my char to whack them on the head. I tried all kinds of things and finally got bored and stopped talking to them. What am I missing? Is that supposed to be pointless and therefore funny?

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard