Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 52 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 51 52
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Raze

Grompie;

The dialogue line had been fixed, and will be in a future update.

Many 2 handed swords have an unsharpened section of the blade above the hilt, possibly with a smaller hand guard (for great swords, anyway), for more control in close quarter fighting, etc.
The current walk animations for dwarves in the released version, with the unsheathed sword, are being updated to match the idle/running animations.

Damashi;

Try verifying local files: in the Steam library, right click on the game and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.
With the GOG version, in the (optional) Galaxy client, select Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the left column, then click on the More button, and in the Manage menu select 'Verify / Repair'.

What GPU do you have? It may be a driver or GPU issue with a particular effect.
Maybe check for updated graphics drivers.

If that doesn't help, please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description and a save during the fight where this can be reproduced (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipper) Folder'.

Also include a dxdiag report (WinKey-R, type in dxdiag and hit enter, then when it finishes loading click on the 'Save All Information...' button and save the report somewhere handy).

Thx, going to try and get back to the croc fight to see if its fixed. I'm using a gtx670m. Running the game at about a consistent 30fps on low settings for everything. Was able to run DOS EE at 60 with almost everything on high.

Last edited by Damashi; 03/02/17 04:23 PM.
G
addict
addict
G
Originally Posted by Stabbey
v3.0.31.292

Ifan sometimes stops following the party even if he's chained to them. He just stands there and as you move he eventually teleports closer to the party without moving.

This bug seems to happen after I unchain my main character and then rechain them. Ifan is a warrior and was in the second slot.

I'm seeing the same thing with Ifan (rogue in fourth slot).

enthusiast
enthusiast
The red flickering seems to be fixed. Not quite sure what the issue was. I updated drivers and verified game integrity (it said one file failed verify, so that may have been the issue).

enthusiast
enthusiast
I've had NPCs, notably IFan and The Red Prince, go completely unresponsive. As in,t hey suddenly stand PERFECTLY STILL, NO MATTER WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THEM and even if you switch to them you can't move them, make them attack, make them use skills, or even make them use items from what I foudn.

The first time this happened, immediately thereafter my game crashed when I tried to load but it was with The Red Prince in combat. The second time it was Ifan right after a combat going towards the boat at the undergroudn / inside of the Fort, and then shortly thereafter it happened again with Ifan again as he walked through a poison and electric bud thing, ending up lost forever inside the cloud and dying and being unretrievable.

Support
Support

For the inactive characters, please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description and a save where this has happened, or before if there is something that can at least sometimes reproduce this (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).

Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipper) Folder'.

Also include a dxdiag report (WinKey-R, type in dxdiag and hit enter, then when it finishes loading click on the 'Save All Information...' button and save the report somewhere handy).

veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/P0FoB[/img]

If I tell my char to walk to another position, he does not follow the red arrow but takes a long way around. Somehow I cannot cross the black line. The path is blocked in both directions.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/uLMMJ[/img]

There is a minor problem with emty sacks.
My char has 10 strengh. If I right click the empty sack, the option to pick it up is grayed out. If I pull the sack to the portrait of my char there is the message that I do not have enough strengh. My char has no problem to pick up empty barrels, wood chests or wood crates. This feels strange because I guess that large wooden containers are heavier than an empty sack.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/IYdar[/img]

I recruit Lohse and tell her that I want a martial char. I want her to be a knight who fights with a huge 2h weapon and thats exactly what I get when I select this.
But the part in the red box confused me. When reading this I thought I get a char with melee AND magic skills, but I get somebody with only melee skill.
You should make it clear that the fighter used 1h+shield and the knight uses 2h, but none of them has magic.

PS: This issue and the 2 I have posted before are in version 3.0.31.

veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/Syv27[/img]

3.0.31: I want to put items from one the inventory of one char into the inventory of another char. If a char has lots of things in his inventory, his inventory fills a large part of the screen so I do not see the inventory of chars below. I thought I can move items fast if I pull them to the portrait of that char. This works fine with items that cannot be equipped. If the item is equipment, the char will equip this equipment. If I want to move the item to his inventory, I have to do lots of scrolling for each item. This can be annoying.
I want to move all items I want to sell to the char with the highest bartering skill.

My opinion is that you should put the item into the inventory of a char if you pull it to the portrait of a char. If I want to equip an item I select the char who wants to equip it, so I can see how the numbers change.

veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/iaxVX[/img]

3.0.31: Some items of the same type that can stack in principle cannot be combined to a single stack for reasons unknown. None of the items have been stolen. I think that any specific item items should either stack always or never. It should not happen that 2 stacks of the same type of item cannot be combined into a single stack. (Of course only if the item can be stacked at all and the maximum possible amount of items in one stack (assuming such a number exists) is not already reached.)

veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/NNx8D[/img]

3.0.31: bad spelling, 2 spaces are missing in the description of the ability of the item. May also be the case for other items with similar abilities.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
A few bugs from this patch...

[*]If you close doors they reopen if you just walk near them rather than opening them. eg Hall of Penitence, Orinds chambers.

[*]Many new items have question mark as picture - Buckets that say "This bucket must have been used for transporting fish. Yeuch" found by Flensers Playground, Wooden Pitchfork, Sickle, Scythe, Source disruption wands etc

[*]Testing if Sneak/shoot/sneak with solo archer would be detected by new AI (nope) the Fire slugs ignored me and fought amongst each other as if they had decided the enemy must be another fire slug.

[*]"Dual Dialogues" option should be called "Multiple Dialogues" as you can have more than 2 characters (bit pedantic that, sorry)

[*]Fighting Dallis her health goes to zero but she never leaves with the dragon any more (at least on this playthrough) - she just keeps on fighting indefinitely. Had to flee combat and leave the fort to get rid of her.

[*]Environmental effects persisting forever. When I came back from Marshes hours later, Waltz slipped on ice that remained from previous fight with Dallis and everyone in the camp turns hostile which was unfortunate.

The game also forces reloads much more than previous version. I can't recreate these reliably yet, will upload save game etc if I can.

[*]Freeze when telepôrting - game jams on invalid target. Need to force end game (can't save and reload). This happened 3 times, 2x when sneaking, one not.

[*]Characters get stuck sometimes and will not move - need to F5/F8. Happened only once to me.

[*]Characters during combat sometimes have no usable skills - need to F5/F8. Happened many times.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Madscientist
[img]http://imgur.com/a/P0FoB[/img]

If I tell my char to walk to another position, he does not follow the red arrow but takes a long way around. Somehow I cannot cross the black line. The path is blocked in both directions.
I see that and it is also with the Red Prince. If you are outside the Castle where you save Gareth and elect to go to the Lucian Shrine everyone will turn right, go along the wall and down the ladder by the pigs.

Except for the Red Prince who turns left for some reason and wants to walk through the Voiddweller ambush site. Every time and always the Red Prince.

Happened in last patch also.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
Was it a specific enemie?

No it is all enemies in multiple encounters. The only way to target them is to hit the ground.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by lx07
[*]Environmental effects persisting forever. When I came back from Marshes hours later, Waltz slipped on ice that remained from previous fight with Dallis and everyone in the camp turns hostile which was unfortunate.

That's not a bug, that's a feature. The bug is just neutrals going hostile from being stupid themselves rather than actually being attacked.

For example, in previous editions, where blessed fire turned into regular fire rather quickly, I had an NPC in the second seeker camp near the end walk into fire I'd blessed to heal myself and then they stood in it... and the fire turned regular and they went hostile, along with the entire rest of the camp.

veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/JuDan[/img]

I gave the healer something and got some exp. Then I healed the man with a spell and nothing happens (except he gets healed ;-) ) So far, so good.
It feels strange, that the text says he is sleeping, but I can still trade with him. I did not test if I can trade with him before the treatment. It is also strange that the icons at his health bar show that he is source muted and drunk, but not sleeping.

veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/wzlgd[/img]

3.0.31 bug: The items are sorted in the inventory but they are not sorted in the crafting screen.

You can move the inventory screen as you like, but you cannot move the crafting screen. More precisely, you cannot move any screen except inventory and status. I wish you could move everything.

EDIT: I wish you could switch between characters in the crafting screen.
You can switch between characters in the skill screen, which is very good.

Last edited by Madscientist; 07/02/17 09:38 PM.

veteran
veteran
3.0.31 bug:
When crafting, I combined an axe with a wood log. I guess I got a wood branch and wood chips, but there was no message that crafting was successful, the result of crafting shown or an entry in the receipe book.

veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/T1Gz7[/img]

3.0.31: The problem with the fish barrel remains. I try to drag it to my inventory and the icon looks like I can pick it up. But I cannot pick it up. I can only move it around.

veteran
veteran
3.0.31: The red prince is digging with his hands even though he has a shovel in his inventory. Other chars use the shovel.

Page 29 of 52 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard