Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 52 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 51 52
addict
addict
Small bug:

Your cursor sometimes get stuck as a red cursor(for theft) during conversation until it's over. Not sure how it turns to be in that state, maybe it was moving over someone elses' item.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N0tx4-NJMMYlM5YTJuazVFVDA/view?usp=sharing

addict
addict
Also maybe to prevent people from using the ladder to skip the Dallis/lizard cutscene, Larian could maybe station a magister and a dog there to prevent anyone from entering/leaving the area. (After all, it makes sense they'd put the entire area in lockdown until they dealt with her.)

That or the ladder is pulled up.

Last edited by DrunkenTofu; 10/02/17 08:07 AM.
G
addict
addict
G
Originally Posted by DrunkenTofu
Also maybe to prevent people from using the ladder to skip the Dallis/lizard cutscene, Larian could maybe station a magister and a dog there to prevent anyone from entering/leaving the area. (After all, it makes sense they'd put the entire area in lockdown until they dealt with her.)

Or just make it a rope ladder that drops from the top, like the vines at the sanctuary. This is assuming, of course, that the intention is that you shouldn't be able to skip the Dallis scene, which I don't think has been stated.

addict
addict
Another one: the description of Migo doesn't fit his appearance.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N0tx4-NJMMeEdiSGdNSFd3UUE/view?usp=sharing

And if you've killed Migo, how does Yarrow know what they did to him? There's no evidence whatsoever.

Last edited by DrunkenTofu; 10/02/17 10:54 AM.
addict
addict
After a cutscene has ended and you try to talk a character, you can't until they walked to their destination. I guess this is intended?

But you can interrupt certain cutscenes, I think, to talk to them. Like: Stingtail/Irfan with Griff.

Not so sure with Dahlias and Alexander.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by grysqrl
Originally Posted by DrunkenTofu

Or just make it a rope ladder that drops from the top, like the vines at the sanctuary. This is assuming, of course, that the intention is that you shouldn't be able to skip the Dallis scene, which I don't think has been stated.

Yeah, who knows, eh...

If you can skip the Dallis scene and also defeat them, then what needs to happen is: make sure you've a way to leave the island. A book or some sort of emergency protocol manual can be obtained after defeating them. Maybe it's not on the body but in their room(s).

Last edited by DrunkenTofu; 10/02/17 09:26 AM.
addict
addict
Also, Sneak mode:

sometimes pressing C to sneak doesn't show any "red cones covering your area"(an indication you can't sneak).

And sometimes when you can't sneak, you see the same thing as below. And then after a short while, no NPC has moved or entered this area but you can sneak again:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N0tx4-NJMMal9XU0wtUl9oSjA/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by DrunkenTofu; 10/02/17 10:57 AM.
veteran
veteran
It is obviously planned to be possible to avoid the Dallis scene and even defeat her in battle.
You still won't kill her and Alexander, they made sure.

addict
addict
I need to ask:

Does anyone know how to direct link images from Google Drive or Dropbox? Tinypic doesn't work for me atm and is pretty spotty.

Then again, I guess https doesn't work here, right?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
AFAIK, the img tag is pretty basic and wants to see a recognised extension: which I imagine will be limited to .jpg, .png and .gif (maybe it'll do others, but I don't have a list handy) and doesn't have the logic to parse page links. Which is a bit inconvenient, but that's what we have to work with for the time being.

It will at least automatically link URLs, but the img tags don't work except in the above cases.

J'aime le fromage.
addict
addict
@vometia:

Oh well, that works anyways.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
It is obviously planned to be possible to avoid the Dallis scene and even defeat her in battle.
You still won't kill her and Alexander, they made sure.

Aha, I see... smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
Currently at the buried treasure bag in front of Hidden Alcove. Got an item called GM_ARM_Leather_UpperBody_Bandit, which is a Leather Vest.

Also in the Elodi fight, using Marksman's Fang on Kana will make the arrow bounce to Lohse and others, triggering them to attack you as well.

Last edited by Kelsier; 10/02/17 09:48 PM.
addict
addict
At least some of my party members can't talk to Sebille but can talk to others in the party:

I haven't yet figured out how to trim the footage soo fast-forward to 40 sec mark, to see what I mean.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N0tx4-NJMMcTJLS2JIejBtTU0/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by DrunkenTofu; 11/02/17 09:50 AM.
addict
addict
Shovel shows up in sack and inventory as question mark.

Sack:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N0tx4-NJMMTHhremNnbXFWeUE/view?usp=sharing

Inventory:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N0tx4-NJMMUUxldDJ2cXJIaGs/view?usp=sharing

I think I'm done looking for bugs! Let others find them instead.

Last edited by DrunkenTofu; 11/02/17 04:36 PM.
veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/L8TOF[/img]

3.0.33 bug: wooden pitchfork is missing an icon

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/gXZ3z[/img]

3.0.33 issue: When stealing, the description of the item can block the view on the bars that show if you can steal this item. So it becomes unclear if your char has a chance to steal successfull or not.

The bars and the item description should not overlap. At the moment I have no idea how to enforce this.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/q0w56[/img]

3.0.33: wight issues
An emty sack (the type in the lower left image) wights 50 weight units, much more than for example a wooden box.

One type of empty barrels wights 10 units and the other one 60 units. This is OK because different types of the same category (emty barrels in this case) can have a different wight. It is nice that you have several types of the same item category that do the same but look different (barrels, buckets, sacks . . . )

veteran
veteran
3.0.33 bug: I am in the area with the golem master and the silent monks. I attackes a silent monk. Combat started and ALL silent monk nearby were shown as enemy on the map (red dot). I killed 2 silent monks before they had their first turn. When I killed the 2 monks combat ended and the other silent monks nearby were shown as neutral again (yellow dot).

It makes no sense. When I attack somebody, either other chars are his allies and they become hostile and stay hostile until killed or they are not his allies and they do not become hostile if I attack him.

veteran
veteran
3.0.33 issue: Sometimes when I tried to take items out of a container or to put them into a container one after another, I could only take or give the first one but it did not work for the second. When I wanted to move more than one item, I had to close the windows and open the container again.

Page 31 of 52 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard