Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 52 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 51 52
veteran
veteran
3.0.33: Its not really a bug, but I do not think things should be that easy.

There is an ambush of several waves of vicous voidlings near the swamp. A single char of my group (archer) went to the burning house in the middle of this area and looted the skelleton there in stealth mode. Then the voidlings appeared, but they did not see me because I was in stealth mode (this char did not have any points in stealth). I killed the first one with snipe, combat did not start. I went into stealth mode again and killed the second one, now combat started against 4 voidlings. My char acted first and I killed the nearest enemy. Combat ended even though I did not do anything to the other 3 voidlings. Now I can kill all remaining voidlings one after another via sniper without a fight starting.

I think it is wrong that nearby enemies do not start combat when you kill one of them with a single hit.

Side note: Such a thing was already present in gothic. When you injured one animal from a pack of wolfs, all of them attacked you. But if you could kill one of them from the distance with a single hit, the others did not care and you could kill one after another without problems.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
3.0.33: crash

[img]http://imgur.com/a/Uvpzc[/img]

This is in the seeker camp. Since I could not reach the barrel on foot, I told Ifan to use teleport to move the barrel. First I selected the teleport spell, then I selected the barrel and when I tried to select an empty space nothing happened. The barrel did not move, the teleport icon was still glowing and the game did not react to any button. All I coud do was to scoll the sreen and make a screenshot. I had to end the game with the task manager.

When starting the game again, I tried the same thing again and I could teleport (and thus break) the barrel without problems.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
3.0.33 bug: stat requirements

[img]http://imgur.com/a/ZfRLD[/img]

My char has a int of 11 (10 base + 1 from item).
When I look at an item, the stat requirement is shown in red. So it looks like I cannot equip this item. But I actually can equip this item without problems.

expected behaviour: When an item has stat requirements, those should be compared with your current value (or it shows base value and current value like:
int = 15, 10 base + 3 equipment + 2 buff X).

When I unequip the int+ item I also unequip the robe. I think this is good to avoid exploits.

veteran
veteran
3.0.33: I got the drudanae from Stingtail, gave it to Griff and said Stingtail took it. I freed the elf in the cage and then I saved Stingtail from the killer. Later I found 2 drudanae in the swamp and the red prince returned with them to Stingtail. I said I want to see his dream and he gave me a vision. According to the text he ate the herb, but after the conversation I still had the same amount of drudanae as before.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Madscientist
When I look at an item, the stat requirement is shown in red. So it looks like I cannot equip this item. But I actually can equip this item without problems.
I absolutely agree with you here - it is a crap system.

There are plenty of items you may find that have 11 or 12 required in FIN or CON or whatever to equip.

I have 13+ in everything (as I have +3 from the roses) but still I get red "requires finesse 11". In Red.

I'm a bit dumb but AFAIK 11 is less than 13.

veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/oKNRE[/img]

3.0.33 BUG: everlasting electrified water

When fighting the 3 copies of Tropdoy, 2 of them stood close to each other in the water. I cast a lightning spell on them. The water was electrified and they were not stunned (they had no magic armor, but maybe they are immun). After beating all 3 of them the water remains electrified forever, at least until I remove it with battle stomp.

After combat I cast the same spell on another pool of water. This time electricity disappears after 3 turns, as it should be.

PS: When Trompdoy appeared the first time at the entrance, I attacked him before doing enything with the environment (like touching those crates). His skin became blue and his armor recovered after the hit, but combat did not start and he did not do anything until I killed him and got 2450exp (not sure about the value, not sure if this is intended.)

veteran
veteran
3.0.33: wrong item name

[img]http://imgur.com/a/lOi5w[/img]

This armor looks quite EMPTY.
This armor and the armor next to it (called "leather armor") have also the "leather armor description".

I have found several other amulets without icon.

veteran
veteran
3.0.33: source disruption skill has no icon

[img]http://imgur.com/a/EZvW6[/img]

veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/wxBGm[/img]

3.0.33: minor graphic issue
I destroyed an ooze barrel in a position where several normal barrels are standing. The normal barrel takes no damage from the ooze, but every turn splinters fly away from the barrel as if it gets damaged.

veteran
veteran
3.0.33: Ladders and vines drive me insane

In areas with ladders and vines, party members have the habit to climb them up and down for no reason. In areas with lots of vines (like the area where you are ambushed by undead, near the burning pigs) trying to get the whole group in one place can drive you insane. They run around forever in most strange and vary long ways.
The only way to get characters move the way you want is to seperate them, select each ladder manually and never tell them to walk to a place with a different hight.

veteran
veteran
3.0.33: blessed surfaces last forever

When I bless surfaces, the effect lasts forever (unless I or an enemy use a skill to change it).
Not sure if this is intended, but I find it strange that now the whole world is full of blessed places.

Regarding an earlier post, it happened again that electrified water stayed forever. Sometimes it happens and sometimes not, not sure what what causes this.

veteran
veteran
3.0.33 bug: linking party members

[img]http://imgur.com/a/RBBKs[/img]

On the upper left side of the screen you can see the portraits of your party members. When the 3 lower ones are linked together and the one on top is alone and then you try to pull him down to the top position of the lower group, you get the message that he is too far away, no matter how close they are.

You can pull him to any position except the uppermost one of the lower group. In fact, you cannot pull any party member to the top position of a group if there is another group above them. But only in the group setup as shown in the image, this error message appears. In all other cases where you cannot move a char to the top of a group, no error message appears. (by group I mean party members that are linked together).

tee Offline
journeyman
journeyman
Everytime i relaunch the game , the "E - Equipment Button" get reset to default no matter how many times i remap it while other controls i changed are fine.

Support
Support

If you start the game, go into the Controls section of the options from the main menu, change the key for Toggle Equipment, Accept and quit the game, is it reset when you restart?

If you cleared the hotkey, rather than remapping it, try changing it to something else, that you wouldn't otherwise use, or hit accidentally (Ctrl-E, or something). Some 'missing' hotkeys for certain functions can be 'fixed' on startup if they are cleared.

veteran
veteran
[img]http://imgur.com/a/Ivrqt[/img]

3.0.33: The message, that magister Loke is permanently blinded, could look better.

veteran
veteran
3.0.33: game freezes

[img]http://imgur.com/a/FxXgb[/img]

I told my chars to go somewhere. Sebille splipped on the ice. Then I ordered Ifan to cast bless on the ice. I selected the spell, but when I selected the ground the game froze. It did not react to any button, I could only scroll and zoom the screen, make a screenshot and close the game via task manager.

This is the second time the game freezes when I select to cast a spell on the ground. Most of the time the spell works as it should.

veteran
veteran
3.0.33: I heal a decaying person

[img]http://imgur.com/a/6jpbW[/img]

First I casted bless on him, because I thought it would heal him. Nothing changed about him, but the blood under him became blessed. Since I could not cure him I tried to kill him with a restoration spell. He has still the status decaying (=175% damage from healing), but he was healed instead of damaged.

veteran
veteran
3.0.33: unreachable treasures

[img]http://imgur.com/a/EyI6b[/img]

In the cave of Radeka the witch, there are many bone piles that are very hard to select (means its hard to put your mouse into a position where you can select the bone pile). There are even some of them that I cannot reach, even though I stand right next to them. In the bones at my feet, below the one highlighted in the image, there is also a bone pile I cannot reach, but it is very hard to select it in the first place. I cannot reach the candle at my feet too.

veteran
veteran
3.0.33: minor dialogue issue

[img]http://imgur.com/a/M0guV[/img]

I have the ring of braccus in the inventory of another char. When I select the second option, the ring is moved to the inventory of the speaking char and I am teleported to the entrance of the dungeon. Nobody of my group did ever wear the ring.

veteran
veteran
Magister Goa and his comrade are casting Restoration on my team all the time.

Page 33 of 52 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard