Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 52 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 51 52
veteran
veteran
3.0.33 bug: I am in the tower in the middle of the gargoyle labyrinth, where the 3 skelletons sit around a table. Next to the skelletons are 2 crates and 3 vases. When I picked up the vase that is next to the crates, one of the other vases fell into the ground and disappeared.
I think I saw something similar in D:OS1.

Last edited by Madscientist; 21/02/17 05:03 PM.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
3.0.33: When all 4 chars are together as one group and I click on the ground to tell them to go somewhere, sometimes only 3 of them go there and one stays where (s)he is. Sometimes (s)he moves to the correct place when I click on the right position several times.
If one char stands alone and I tell him to go where the others are standing, the other 3 chars walk towards him, they meet in the midle and then they walk to the position where the 3 were just standing.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
3.0.33: In the cave with Trompdoy, there is the statue where you learn bless. When the statue teleported my main char (red prince) to the cave, a massage appeared saying "you learned bless" (not sure about the exact words). I looked to the spells of the red prince and he did not have it. I talked with the statue in the cave, got the message again and this time I really had the spell. When I looked at the spells of the other chars over 1h later, I saw that they have the bless spell too. I assume they learned it when I was teleported into the cave and the first message was for them.

If my assumption is true, all chars should learn the spell when you talk to the god inside the cave and when you are teleported back to your group, the others should mention that something has happened to them (= learned bless spell too).

D
stranger
stranger
D
I find a bug with windows in the fort joy.
There are two windows inside, but when you out, you cant find any windows
https://pp.vk.me/c637831/v637831500/3b3da/sRXdll6alZI.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c637831/v637831500/3b3e4/fmkjVJ840FE.jpg

Last edited by vometia; 23/02/17 03:17 PM. Reason: formatting
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Madscientist
If my assumption is true, all chars should learn the spell when you talk to the god inside the cave and when you are teleported back to your group, the others should mention that something has happened to them (= learned bless spell too).
You are right - when you talk to god all your party members learn the spell (they didn't used to).

The one that talks to god gets blessed (for 3 rounds or whatever it is) as well as learning the spell.

I can't remember in the dialogue if they are talking about learning bless or being blessed though. I'll check it next time.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by DeDywka
I find a bug with windows in the fort joy.
There are two windows inside, but when you out, you cant find any windows
https://pp.vk.me/c637831/v637831500/3b3da/sRXdll6alZI.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c637831/v637831500/3b3e4/fmkjVJ840FE.jpg

I think that might be argued as a "stylistic issue" rather than an actual bug per se, but I get your point: I see it a lot in games that have separate internal and external areas where they often match up poorly. It is quite frustrating to see.

J'aime le fromage.
veteran
veteran
3.0.33: I have saved the dragon and the seekers wait in the camp next to the stairs for the attack.

- You have to go very close to the field of view of the shriekers until the dragon arrives. Then you are hit by the dragon and cold for many turns.

- When all shriekers are dead the seekers move on the stairs. At this point you stand below them because you had to go so low to make the dragon appear. If you go down 2 steps more, the seekers run to the ship and you miss the opportunity to ask them for help. Maybe instead of start running, they should speak to you and ask you if you are ready, that they will attack the ship and you can ask them for help.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I have some issues:

1. Individuals in the group do not always follow me, but go their own wan to the place I wish the group to go. Has started some battles I did not wish to have.

2. At different times, different members for my group freeze during battle. The only to fix this is to go to the Main Menu or restart the game.

3. I hope you give us a way of getting Source. Since the Purging Wand has been nerfed and the are no Source pools one can only source from the Soul Jars one in the game.

Support
Support

For the characters freezing, did you try just saving and loading? (F5 -> F8) That should fix the problem.

Source points are intended to be fairly limited at the start of the game, but less so later (enough to be useful, but not so much the most powerful spells can be used without some consideration). That will probably need to be adjusted as development continues, along with other balancing changes to the skill system.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
At the end of Gawin's teleporting quest, if you destroy and "use" the tree trunk the acting character reaches the cave. So far, so normal. But the attached party member (my main character, in case that makes any difference) standing at the top of the cliff is immediatelty moved to the same location as well, which does not make any sense to me.
This occured to me in a multiplayer co-op game.

L
stranger
stranger
L
3.0.33: some bugs I found:

- when using a shrine to go somewhere else, the black cat encountered on the beach and following the party since that time seem to disappear. It can't be found after that

- at the beginning of fights some party members seem to freeze. When it's their turn the only action available is to click on "End turn". They take damage but don't move or perform anything. Happened twice when encountering High Judge Orivand and another time in the underground castle where there's a lone zombie in a cage

- is there a loop involving Wet, Warm and Holy Fire when they're too close? Game slowed greatly but did not hang. Screenshot here

- had to kill the game process a few minutes ago. Lohse as a wizard was casting Searing Daggers on a Mirage Mine just at the entrance of the witch cave (the one linked to the frozen dragon story). I wanted to make anything go boom but nothing happened. Mouse cursor was still moving but showing permanently the same distance, keyboard was not responding, camera was working but clicks were doing nothing. first edit: was able to reproduce it just now on a Mirage Mine. second edit: actually it seems to bug on any surface and not only on Mirage Mines

Last edited by lucasiscalling; 27/02/17 08:26 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
After killing the crocodilians that supposedly have teleportation gloves, there are no gloves. There are two crocodilian bodies clipped into one another (looks like an 8-legged, 2-headed croc). Neither one has the gloves. I assume the third body was supposed to have the gloves, but it's not there.

Support
Support

Did you hit Alt, to see if they would show up?

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description and your save after the fight (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc), and one just before, if available.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
I encountered a graphics glitch during a fight agains the guards at the big iron gate of Fort Joy. One of the melee magisters used his phoenix dive to teleport next to the red prince on top of the wooden scaffold. His "physical" model appeared BELOW the scaffold (partly inside the wall) but that did not prevent him from attacking the lizard some meters above. He could not be targeted in this state. Finally, I moved the prince away (triggering an opportunity attack) and when the magister followed he was back on top of the structure.

I admit it is not easy to spot on the screenshot, but here it is:
Link to screenshot on Steam

Support
Support

Did you happen to make a save them, before moving the Red Prince?

If so, please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description and the save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

stranger
stranger
Unfortunately I have no idea how to reproduce or even what events triggered it, but on my last playthrough, I headed out from the Seeker encampment and went to save Gareth.

I saved Gareth, went and finished off the Witch, sent pig Feder back to the camp and then headed back to Seeker camp myself. When I returned, the lizard Saada(?) was at the entrance telling me I don't trust Amadia etc...and that I should go talk to Gratiana(sp?).

So I head in, and when I get there, Gratiana is laying on the ground. When I go over, and click on her, she comes up as a corpse. I have no idea how she died, and what events triggered it, but she died somewhere between me leaving the camp, saving Gareth and then coming back. I was level 6, almost level 7. I had source, with two source points filled.

Has anyone else come upon this? It didn't ruin my game, but I couldn't finish her quest.

EDIT:SOLVED

Last edited by Rusty_TL; 07/03/17 11:13 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
When on the drawbridge trying to fight magisters in the Fort Joy, the drawbridge (even though lowered) blocks line of sight.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Raze

Did you hit Alt, to see if they would show up?

Yes. I'll email support like you said.

G
addict
addict
G
Originally Posted by Rusty_TL

So I head in, and when I get there, Gratiana is laying on the ground. When I go over, and click on her, she comes up as a corpse. I have no idea how she died, and what events triggered it, but she died somewhere between me leaving the camp, saving Gareth and then coming back. I was level 6, almost level 7. I had source, with two source points filled.

Has anyone else come upon this? It didn't ruin my game, but I couldn't finish her quest.

Did you absorb her soul jar? If so, it kills her. The only weird part about this is that other characters don't seem to react to her being dead.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
Originally Posted by Raze

Did you happen to make a save them, before moving the Red Prince?

[...]

Unfortunately not, no.

Page 34 of 52 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard