Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 52 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 51 52
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Originally Posted by Raze

For 2, do you have a save at this point?
If so, please email it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this topic).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

Thank you for the reply, i have mailed it now, it ocurred to me that the issue may be that it do not register when i pick up the wand as the journal should probebly say something along the line of "i got the wand, i should give it back to slane" or something of that kind but i do not have that update in the journal, tell me if you wish for a additional save file that takes place before i pick up the wand.

Support
Support

Chivas;
Buffs and some polymorph skills failing to apply is a known issue, which should be fixed in the next update.
The bowl is a known issue.

Ludvig;
Thank you; I replied to your email.
There isn't a separate journal entry for picking up the wand, just killing Radeka.

enthusiast
enthusiast
A few more bugs to report:

Crafting Poison staves/wands from shells/skulls is broken. When mixing a wooden branch and a shell the items are consumed and no item is given ~1/4 of the time. Only fire/water/air elements are created, so I assume the bug occurs when Poison is randomly chosen. This worked in a previous patch.

The casting area of summoning totems reveals the location of invisible enemies by excluding the spot where they are standing. Either this information should only be given after attempting to summon directly on the invisible unit, or the totem should summon in the nearest spot. As-is, revealing the location of invisible units for free undercuts invisibility.
Also, the status text for turning invisible lingers and follows invisible units for a few seconds after disappearing, which often reveals exactly where they went.

Can't add Withermore's Belt / Migo's Ring to wares. Can't sell these items, even though they have sell values listed.

Vines at 488, 224 on the outdoor map are broken. Climbing causes the character to fall back down.

Tir-Cendelius incorrectly claims I am traveling with companions, and my only 2 dialog options confirm this, even when I have never recruited any companions.

The skeletons fought recovering Withermore's soul jar take damage from healing spells, while skeletons encountered later in the game are healed by healing spells. Skeleton vulnerability to healing should be consistent, or at least visible when it deviates, perhaps in the form of the Decaying Touch debuff.

The "level" tooltip for Summoning Bonus states that Summons "Start with" more armor and magic armor, but in fact it improves any increase to armor and magic armor. This makes Fortify and Frost Armor much more powerful on the Incarnate and Totems of a high level summoner. Either the behavior or the description should be altered (preferably the description). The white colored description excludes "start" and is vague enough to be correct either way, only the orange one is wrong.

Support
Support

Do you have a save handy before talking to Tir-Cendelius?
If so, please email it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this post).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

Crafting is still a work in progress. I'll check if the rest are known issues, and create bug reports if not.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Raze

Do you have a save handy before talking to Tir-Cendelius?
If so, please email it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this post).

Crafting is still a work in progress. I'll check if the rest are known issues, and create bug reports if not.

Yes, I just emailed you the save.

Although, I'm surprised a save was necessary for this one. I assumed the devs just hadn't considered that people would neglect to recruit companions.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I am having issue with encourage not working properly. It is not effecting all of the party member, even in a close proximity. I will either have one or two that will not get the effect. I have quit and also reloading the game and still occasionally i will have one person not getting the effect of encourage.

When using shields up there is a chance that it will not recover physical and magical and play no sound to it.

I have notice that even when close to enemy and in attack range my character moves and expends more AP and occasionally cause attack of opportunity, when attempting to attack with melee weapon. This has occurred in multiplayer with my sister or father stating it happens to them.

In multiplayer my sister used adrenaline and it expended AP and did not receive effect. so far this occurred once and haven't happen since then.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Not sure if this is a bug but it is odd.

The Shriekers can't spot invisible people (so you can walk straight past them with Chameleon Cloak and engage final battle at level 2 if you want). Similarly you can hide from the Void Salamanders, the Deep-dweller, the Source dogs and almost everyone else with this starting skill.

The only NPCs I can find who can see through Invisibility are the Trompdoy clones can see through your invisibility and snap you out of it to say "Wasn't I clear your not WELCOME here".

You can still go invisible and run away to bypass them if you have enough initiative for them not to kill you first though.

Another odd AI issue is Bishop Alexander and Radaka take an extremely long time to decide what to do compared to other NPCs. Like 5 times as long at least.

After thinking about it for ages if they can't see anyone to attack all they do (every time) is Encourage and then Circle Fence - destroying their own and allies magical Armor and then eventually stunning themselves. Alexander does this both when fighting Dallis and at the end battle. In both cases they'd be better off considering restoration so you can only win if your attack is better than their restoration.

Support
Support

error3;
In this case, it was in fact an oversight for solo characters. Other dialogue issue may be dependent on specific characters, tags and quest states, though, so it is better to add more information than needed than not have enough to reproduce the problem.

GoldenPoundCake;
There is a known issue where buffs and some polymorph skills can stop working (a save/load should help), which should hopefully be fixed in the next update (no ETA). One issue was found which could cause that, anyway, and if there are any other triggers, QA should catch it while continuing to test the game.

old hand
old hand
So I started a combat with Orovid where I didn't really get too far out on to the balcony beyond his room that you can teleport up to near Mona, and the two melee guards didn't do anything even though the transformed silent monk ran up to fight me. Don't remember having this issue a couple patches ago (though I might've fought a little farther in the big room which made them more aggressive.)

S
stranger
stranger
S
Love your games. Have been playing early access and have had random characters in my party random freeze and stop moveing, forcing me to load earlier saves and take different route, or change moves in a fight so I doesn't happen again.

Cheers

Support
Support

When a character freezes, saving the game and reloading should unfreeze them.
The main cause of this was fixed in the last update, but a couple of other people have reported this still happening, in both cases when entering combat IIRC.

If this happens again (since it doesn't sound like you tried a save/load) please email the relevant saves (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a brief description of what you were doing before the character got stuck.
Even better would be a save before this happens, with a way to reproduce the problem, though at least so far nobody has reported a reliable method to trigger this. A save after it happens will at lease provide information about the state of everything at the time it was triggered, which will hopefully help in tracking down the cause.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Had an odd bug in the fight against Bishop Alexander outside of Fort Joy.

During the fight, I split Bishop Alexander off away from the rest of the enemies and brought his health to 0 before killing the Hammer's Pets.

After reducing the Bishop's health low enough, he teleported off and combat ended. I then caught up to the still-alive Hammer's Pets and began another combat. For this combat, Bishop Alexander was STILL a part of it, but he was all the way across the world map where he is encountered to end the act. Every round it would pan the camera all the way across the map, (it was pitch black, I wouldn't see the area) and the Bishop would take several seconds and then use Encourage or summon a lightning cloud, even though he was way too far away from the fight to have any effect on it.

Ideally, he should not become part of combat again after teleporting away.

I do not have a save file I can upload for this one.

Last edited by error3; 07/04/17 12:55 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Playing with three friends yesterday night and ran into a issue with the Necromancer skill Blood Sucker. Both my character and Ifan could not heal from Blood sucker when casted on blood pools. However my character would cast Blood Suckers and have absolutely nothing happen, but when Ifan casted the skill it would at least suck up the blood from the map just no healing. This wasn't happening until the latest hotfix, so I hope this helps you find the issue.

Thanks,

The Red Prince - Zlexan

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
I think it's been reported before, but you can use incarnates to attack/kill people without engaging in combat.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
Not sure if it still occurs or not, but I often had issues with Red Prince not properly following my party when moving longer distances.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by GoldenPoundCake

In multiplayer my sister used adrenaline and it expended AP and did not receive effect. so far this occurred once and haven't happen since then.

I started a new character and I have frequently seen Adrenaline consume the cooldown and grant no additional AP or buff. The same frequently occurs when using Flesh Sacrifice. I find this very odd, because I used these abilities numerous times on my previous character and never encountered this bug before, and I have had it occur several times already on the new character. Generally, reloading and using the ability again will cause them to work the 2nd time.

This was in a single-player game.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by SirHambonius
Both my character and Ifan could not heal from Blood sucker when casted on blood pools.

Do you (or whoever is hosting) have a save handy where this can be reproduced?

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a brief description and a save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).

stranger
stranger
Bug of not applying Encurage and other buffs on main character and the Red Prince.

I don't know if it happend with the first Polymorph Char too (Custom) But with the second (Sebille) is it an annoying problem. Right after loading a save game all is fine. Bullhorns and Wings apply to Sebille and give the extra skill, also does Encurage apply on her and the Red Prince. But after some time playing i still can cast Bullhorns, but no visual change happens and no skill or buff appears. Same goes for Encurage, even standing next to Lohse or Iban either Sebille or the Red Prince get the Buff.
With the third Char I didn't play so much, but it seems similar and i had once the impression that Bloodsucker didn't work for the Red Prince then.

Oh... and please make that all the same Items stack! it's annoying to have 3 healing potions that not stack, scrolls and other stuff. a light healing potion got by early "quest" is not even combinable with a selfmade light healing potion. Seems that self made, bought, found and quest recived stuff sometimes can't be stacked.

Last edited by Fimbul; 08/04/17 11:21 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
The tooltip for Battle Stomp doesn't always calculate the correct damage range.

In my game the tooltip is calculated at 46-55 physical damage, but when I use the ability only 39 damage is actually done.
This makes it much more difficult to know when the attack will break enemy armor and not waste the Knockdown.

The character in question is dual wielding the following weapons:
One-handed axe (mainhand); 11-12 physical and 2-3 earth
One-handed sword (offhand); 9-12 physical and 3-4 air
21 points in Str and 4 points in Dual Wielding.

Since the damage is converted to Physical, any resistances shouldn't reduce it. I think this discrepancy is a bug.

Last edited by error3; 09/04/17 04:34 AM.
Support
Support

There is a known issue where buffs and some polymorph skills can stop working (a save/load should help), which should hopefully be fixed in the next update (no ETA). One issue was found which could cause that, anyway, and if there are any other triggers, QA should catch it while continuing to test the game.

Page 37 of 52 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard