Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 52 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 51 52
veteran
veteran
Vasyna the Lizard in the prison joins the fight against the party and on the side of the magisters if she gets wet from the Rain spell. I had not talked to her when I passed through her cell.

Rain is not even something which makes people go hostile normally.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Rain is not even something which makes people go hostile normally.

It can make me pretty hostile, especially if I'm already having a bad day.

J'aime le fromage.
veteran
veteran
No singing in the rain? :O

F
stranger
stranger
F
There seems to be a problem with the AI (not sure if its only in my game). Ranged enemies seem to ignore the combat and stand still or flee (mages sometimes cast support spells). I'm playing multiplayer.

Support
Support

So there is no smoke or surfaces preventing ranged characters from getting a line of sight to attack?

Does the same thing happen if the host plays in single player?

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description and a save or two before/during combat where this happens (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

F
stranger
stranger
F
When I tried loading the save file in single player (restarted game multiple times), ranged enemies didn't engage in combat, they were just running around or standing still. Me and my coop friend decided to start new game and everything was working as intended. However, later when I wanted to test the glitched save file again, it somehow fixed itself and ranged enemies started attacking me.
Before, the 'friendly ranged enemies' bug appeared in multiple fights.

Last edited by Fearil; 24/04/17 09:54 AM.
old hand
old hand
This is what happens when you put 1 million points in telekinesis.

[Linked Image]

Seriously though, I've noticed that the telekinesis visual effect sometimes has problems letting go. I stayed visually connected to a crate back in the seeker camp all the way to the current position here. laugh

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
veteran
veteran
Using Shocking Touch also sometimes sends a bolt off somewhere into the blue, well away from any combatants.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Can't talk to Mody to start sidequest on some characters.

Support
Support

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a brief description and a save by Mody (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Finally managed to get a save file where i can not drop items by right clicking it and choose "drop item", sended the save file to support mail.

Seems to fix itself after a reload, but not sure why it happens in the first place.

Last edited by Ludvig; 06/05/17 12:18 PM.
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Sended another save file where blood sucker ability dont seem to work, dont know if it has to do with my zombie talent, but i am neither getting healed or damaged, and the blood remains on the ground.

Support
Support

Blood Sucker works when the character is within the circular area of effect of the spell (highlighted in the casting preview. Stand in the middle of the blood and cast Blood Sucker on or near your character, and you should see a result.
In the latest QA version, the skill is self-cast (clicking elsewhere doesn't cast the spell) and the preview clearer.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Originally Posted by Raze

Blood Sucker works when the character is within the circular area of effect of the spell (highlighted in the casting preview. Stand in the middle of the blood and cast Blood Sucker on or near your character, and you should see a result.
In the latest QA version, the skill is self-cast (clicking elsewhere doesn't cast the spell) and the preview clearer.

Pretty sure i tried that but i give it another shot

Support
Support

If it works when you try it again, maybe it was a glitch fixed by reloading.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Got blood sucker to work so i guess i was just doing it wrong.

I have noticed however that battle stomp dont give the health regen when you have points into necromancy, is that intentional or a bug?

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
I have noticed in several battles that the AI is acting strange, some NPC:s just refuse to attack, they move around and heal sometimes but is not attacking, i sended a savefile with one of those encounters where the Rangers seems to ignore me.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
This one is not really helpful as i got no save, video or anything, but when i used "shield up" so did it not give me anything, but it was still set on cooldown, could not replicate it but if i somehow manage to capture it so will i update more.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Found a text error with this Axe

http://i.imgur.com/gJwP6HZ.png

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Seems to be a bug with stockpiles when going to a merchent.

If i seperate my 3 identify glass into 1 & 2 and make "2" into wares, so will it be a stockpile of 3 without being wares when i talk to the merchant.

Oddly enough so did my 3 lockpicks work differently, they also stacked up into 3 again even though i had seperated 2 and made it into wares, but it made all 3 lockpicks into wares unlike the identifying glasses.

Sended a save file with this.

Page 39 of 52 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard