Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 52 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 51 52
R
stranger
stranger
R
Companion conversations are kind of iffy right now.

Started off by running 4 instances of the game to create 4 characters by myself. Got the Red Prince and Lohse, plus a custom lizard and custom dwarf. Once I made a save in the tutorial area, I closed the 3 other instances and played the game normally as single player.

Didn't try striking up any conversations with companions until reaching Fort Joy.

Whilst using the custom lizard to speak to the Red Prince, it still starts with the dialogue of him standing on the rock staring out to sea like in the previous early access version, with a few new references to the tutorial ship. This is odd, considering he's already been an active party member since the start of the game and we've gained enough XP to reach level 3. He even asks what class to become. Picking a class resets his stats (except health) and skills to level 1, but he remains a level 3 character. If I speak to him again, the conversation reverts to the beach all over again.

Same issue with Lohse, except that at the end of it, she says that the party is full and cannot join me. Even though she's already a party member.

Also, I cannot dismiss any party members. Lohse and Red Prince keep looping back to their first-ever dialogue choices, and custom characters aren't even clickable for conversation.

Support
Support

Ravensky;
Do you have a save in that fight after that happened, or before if it is reproducible?

Raugos
Do you still have a save in Fort Joy before talking to the Red Prince? If not, your latest would be fine.
I'm not sure if it should be possible to dismiss player made origin characters, but they shouldn't have the companion dialogues or reset their skills.

Please email the save(s) (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to your post).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

W
apprentice
apprentice
W
I just found a bug with the teleport gloves.

I didn't save the game, but it's a fairly simple chain of events that I can describe in words:

1. Receive Gawin's quest, and go to the crocodiles.
2. Defeat the crocodiles and get the teleport gloves.
3. Test the teleport skill on the dead crocodile body (coz I wanna see the new animation)
4. Test the teleport skill on party member, finding that it no longer damages ally (I believe this is intentional?)
5. The party member that got teleported no longer follows the party when moving, as if they are unchained
6. When I switch control from the teleported member to another ally, the teleported member "reset" his location at the teleport landing position.

2nd issue:
Getting into fort joy ghetto for the first time, and fight the thugs alongside NPC Ifan.
Ifan, being a default wayfarer, has the marksman fang skill, which shoots through the thugs and hit Loshe. Loshe got aggro on me.

Last edited by waterzxc; 28/05/17 11:10 AM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I have a feeling someone already mentioned it, but I can't find it...

Sebille has a bug with looping dialogue after you meet the deity du jour. It's quite a big problem as it appears to be impossible to leave the conversation without reloading.

J'aime le fromage.
M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm currently stuck after the Alex fight, when Malady turns up and bites you, she's telling me to get my whole party together before we can leave, but no matter who talks to her, she continues to say the same thing, is this a bug, or am i just stupid and missing something?

A
stranger
stranger
A
I found that sleeping in a bed during combat usually messes with the AI and they will just skip their turns.

I discovered this whilst playing in the tutorial ship against the 2 Magisters and the Source Hound.

M
stranger
stranger
M
There seems to be a bug when using 3 monitors
My resolution is 5760x1080 and when holding left alt to show items on the ground, nothing happens
Switching to a single monitor fixes the problem

C
stranger
stranger
C
Just left the island, and noticed that all loot from the two bad leaders is now showing as "stolen". Pretty sure they were dead when I took the stuff *grin*.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Got several bugs in the first few hours of the game. Nothing major, but it would be good to report.

1) During prologue on the ship. I had a conversation with a magister who investigated the crime scene. At that moment the second player stole an item in magister's view and my conversation finished. After this whenever I've tried to speak with this magister again, the dialog box was closing itself right after the opening. Save & load or restarting the game didn't help. However, after the second player spoke with this magister, the bug was gone and I could speak with magister again.

2) Soon after the ship, in a secret passage on the fort Joy beach, where elf woman and little girl were hiding. I successfully stole few things in the elf woman's tent, then saved the game. Soon after the woman triggered a dialog to check my belongings. I've loaded the save. After this, the woman never triggered that dialog.

3) Not sure if this is a bug or just mechanics limitation, but just in case. In the fort Joy cave were a blind prophetess and other elves lives. Second player with Lohse origin spoke with her, failed the persuasion check and was forced to attack prophetess and other elves. I was prompted to either help elves or second player. I've chosen to help elves, but still they attacked me, not the second player.

K
stranger
stranger
K
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940788966

http://steamcommunity.com/id/krypticacid769/screenshots/#scrollTop=0 ]Gratiana conversation

I believe the end of the conversation with Gratiana on line 1 should read trying to "live" a good life instead of "life" a good life. Could be wrong just thought i would point it out incase!! thankyou

tee Offline
journeyman
journeyman
[SPELL BUG]
Blinding Radiance doesnt work on enemies sometimes , the problem occured quite often for me so it should be easy to replicate the issue. Sometimes it hit all , sometimes it hit 2 out of 3 targets , othertimes it even hit none..

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by tee
[SPELL BUG]
Blinding Radiance doesnt work on enemies sometimes , the problem occured quite often for me so it should be easy to replicate the issue. Sometimes it hit all , sometimes it hit 2 out of 3 targets , othertimes it even hit none..

Blinding Radiance only hits enemies facing you, and only within a certain range.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Occasionally while I'm playing, the game will crash. Notably, it seems to happen either when there is an explosion, when someone uses Encourage, or when a grenade is used (specifically when the grenade his the ground).

Support
Support

Try verifying local files: in the Steam library, right click on the game and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.
With the GOG version, in the (optional) Galaxy client, select Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the left column, then click on the More button, and in the Manage menu select 'Verify / Repair'.

If you check the Event Viewer, does that give an error code or 'Faulting Module' file name that might help identify the cause of the crash?
- click Start (or WinKey-R), then type "event viewer" into the search box. in Windows 10, 'event' should bring up 'View event logs'.
- after starting the Event Viewer, expand 'Windows Logs' in the left column and select 'Application'
- in the center column, look for a recent error (maybe sort by Date and Time) for the game
- check the information under the 'General' tab below the list of events, starting with "Faulting application name..."

Are you shutting down all non-essential programs (especially anti-virus) before starting the game? Firewalls can cause conflicts (generally on startup or loading screens) and overlays from graphics tweaking/monitoring programs or chat programs can also caused issues.

Have you tried lowering the graphics settings and resolution, or switching to Windowed or Fake Fullscreen display mode, to see if that would make a difference?

Do you have Vsync enabled, or the frame rate cap set in the options? Try enabling, lowering or disabling those options.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Verifying local files has shownt hat I was missing exactly one file, which was downloaded and hopefully installed, and so this should be fixed. I will keep the other suggestions in mind in case the problem persists ; thank you kindly for the response, Raze.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I encountered a bug when I entered Orivand's(?) chambers. The character who I'd teleported up there was the only one to gain experience for entering the chambers. So they're now leading in xp compared to the other three characters.

Support
Support

Did the others not get experience when they entered?

Do you have a save just before teleporting the first character?
If so, please email it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this discussion).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

T
stranger
stranger
T
1) I too had the issues that waterzxc mentioned although I was just using the gloves on my party member, not doing things with croc corpses. She eventually kept resetting to the same location when i would try to move away. I eventuallygave up and just reloaded the latest save. (This was ages ago, I don't have a save that predates it)

2) I think this is a bug but I could be wrong. Basically I've explored the whole island and ended up rescuing Gareth last. (I assume you are intended to rescue him much earlier) So anyways i already gave Gratiana her soul urn back and done many other things. Anyways Gareth wants me to get the purging wands and says i should go talk to Gratiana but she only says 'My thanks, friend. I would say I owe you my life, but I owe you so, so much more." and my only talking option is to 1. *Take your leave." Every time I talk to Gareth he greets me as if I have just returned from rescuing him, "You come at last! etc etc" Looking through my journal of quests nothing really seems to point me to what I am supposed to do next.

3) Typo: In a dialogue with Gareth he says "The Lady Vengeance waits offshore, ready to sail for a righteous case. Find a Purging Wand. Alexandar... Alexandar's Shrieker's will rot." [Should be *Shriekers*]

4) I pick pocketed the purging wand from Radeka and when I gave it to the dragon I believe there was a dialogue option stating that I had killed her, (I had not).

M
stranger
stranger
M
I've hit a dead end in the Necromancer's Tower:

1. I can't interact with the device next to the Source barrier. I was able to click it once, but no dialogue menu appeared. Now I can't click on it anymore.

2. Also, the Necromancers keep respawning even though their soul jars have been destroyed. Two of them were smashed by the masked priestess in the seeker camp, and I destroyed the third in the Tower. While the one I destroyed stays dead, the other two keep reviving.

3? I've seen some players encounter a pool of liquid Source in the lab, but there's nothing but blood and a corpse there for me. This may or may not be a bug.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Played till the end of the Fort Joy for now, found new issues:

1) The second player plays as Lohse and mostly use bows. Most of the time during battles, her bow looks in the opposite direction from where she points it. So basically, bow shoot backward. This looks very weird, though is a purely visual bug.

2) Something wrong with Throwing Knife skill for Scoundrel. It deals tons of damage when used by player character - on level 6 for dual wielder it can do about 130 damage without backstabbing, and 300+ with backstab. When level 8 NPC uses the same skill, it's usually about 40-60 damage.

3) Arena in Fort Joy still doesn't work. They gave me a chance to fight with the second player again, but again after we got teleported to the arena, in a moment we were teleported back and all the dialogs show that we lost. For both of us.

4) I've found that I can cure pigs from Necrofire by using Blessing skill. But the NPC in a maze called something like Hystorian can't be cured from the same Necrofire curse.

5) After we've left Fort Joy and ended up on the ship, we've immediately seen that there is a big lag when you're trying to loot any container (including corpses). Like it takes some time for a character to open anything. It feels the same issue as I've encountered on Divinity: OS 1, after going to the 3rd location, and visiting the 2nd again, however that time lag was added for any click on the map. Now it's only for looting the containers.

Page 41 of 52 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard