Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I want to check if this happened to anyone else as well. After meeting our "gods" in the cave, I tried to talk to Sebille about the experience, she didn't look happy about it.

The was a choice to either make a joke about how the god probably had bad breath or to seriously ask what happened.

It doesn't really matter what you choose, it brings you to the same thing - she hesitates whether to tell you. So I chose to respect her privacy and proceeded to insist she doesn't have to tell me. Then the conversation doesn't branch for a while, then I mused her god probably treated her like a slave, and then told her not to remember her god's actions. This triggered a +5 attitude from Sebille.

And then for some reason it brought me back to the bad breath/what happened question and created an endless loop when every time I got through it I got that +5 attitude from Sebille. I did it about five times, probably could've gone on forever.

To stop it I just chose any of the two remaining answers (sometimes we have to be slaves/I'll be the next Divine anyway) - that triggers a -5 attitude from her and ends the loop.

I do believe it is just a matter of the script linking the end of this conversation topic to the wrong part of conversation branch. I didn't test it at different times and places, once you end the loop the conversation topic of gods no longer pops up. Can anyone try it?

I've got many cheeses. Wanna be friends?
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I've encountered a similar problem with that particular piece of dialogue, except that none of the options I chose would break out of it. Definitely a bit of a bug that needs fixing.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard