Next Thread
Print Thread
#605059 07/06/17 10:37 PM
D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Does anyone know what the word on this is? I saw the video showing it off and it was what made me most excited for this game. That video however is very old and I have not heard or seen anything else on this system since that one video and one of the spells which they showed being crafting is now a regular spell you buy (blood rain).

This plus the complete lack of silence on the subject makes me think that they ended up axing the concept completely, which would make me sad because it's literally the only time I've ever looked at crafting in an rpg and thought "wow that looks fun". Anyone know anything about it? Whether it will be in the full release or not

veteran
veteran
The word is "yes, but later". (On release.)

enthusiast
enthusiast
Though thats pretty much it no word or representation on how it is going to be in the final product.

Rogues are the best
journeyman
journeyman
If we think about it logically, it will most likely end up being us reskinning currently existing spells in the game OR recreating the custom spells that the npcs have. So, in a nutshell:
- We will either change elements of currently existing spells (Poison Fireball or Electrical Hailstrike)
- Simply discover unique npc spells.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard