Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Malaras Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I have moved the lady vengeance and have been stopped by Dallis. I was ported to the echo cave and now I cannot find my way out? Any help would be appreciated

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I assume that's the part right after the Dallis and gang fight. Go down to where Alexandar is held and talk to Malady.

old hand
old hand
Its not about that yttihs.

You can find the way out yourself Malaras, just rely on your character skills.

Its more satisfying if you figure it out yourself. If you really cannot i`ll tell you why but first try to figure it out. It makes sense in the story as it was given to you.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
He's asking for help not motivation. He clearly tried that is why he is here, dude.

He'll probably try again after his posting. If he gets it, that's great. If he did not and decided to refer to his post again, then at least he'll find the answer here and the forum helped. If you are referring to the part where there is plenty of hanging gods, talk to the one with your race, e.g. if you are an elf, talk to the elf god.

Let's not complicate things.

Last edited by yttihs; 14/06/17 12:15 PM.
old hand
old hand
i didnt ask you to lecture me about anything or tell me what other people want.

And youve given bad advice twice in a row now too. So stfu.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Originally Posted by Hiver
i didnt ask you to lecture me about anything or tell me what other people want.

And youve given bad advice twice in a row now too. So stfu.

If you get emo so easily, it's better to start not giving advice at all. By this time, you should realize you started by telling me what other people want.

It has nothing to do with bad advice kid as this is a forum. So get your anger somewhere else.

Someone wanted help and I gave one. You interjected with your motivational theory and then you emo? WTF is that man? Grow up.

Last edited by yttihs; 14/06/17 03:55 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Let's all be friends here smile

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
I'm still stuck, talked to the god of elves and got no help. Can someone spoil me please?

Thanks,
LS.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
Originally Posted by Lostsheep
I'm still stuck, talked to the god of elves and got no help. Can someone spoil me please?

Thanks,
LS.

I'll try a hint first. When you talk to the god the game tells you gods seem to be under a curse. You need to remove the curse from your god and then talk to him again.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
I can take a hint, I've got it now, thanks.

M
Malaras Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Thanks everyone, it became apparent on my second playthrough after i used bless to open barracus armory. Appreciate it

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard