Print Thread
I
Isildur Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Hi there!
I just remembered that I had 4 copies of this game thanks to the kickstarter. I saw the game is already playable, but I was wondering if it was "worth" it.
Between now and the official release in September, what are the changes I can expect? If the experience is similar, I might as well begin to play now smile

Thanks!

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Follow what your heart tells you.

old hand
old hand
Only act 1 is available right now (10-15 hours of play time). Your saves won't be compatible with release. So if you're fine with that, then go ahead and play. Act 1 feels quite complete, though who knows how many changes or additions there will be on release.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The undead rce in general may not be playable until Release, the Undead and Dwarf Origins DEFINITELY aren't playable until release, and lots of skills and in THEORY talents will be added on release, along with act 1 being the only playable content in the Early Access with releases being incompatible with EA save files.

veteran
veteran
Wait until release. You will not be able to finish the game with any saves you start before final release.

A
stranger
stranger
A
The current act 1 will be changed a lot, at least it looks like it. Comparing to the first game, to get so far as you get in dos2 act 1 you would have to complete around 50~ % of the game. It wont be changed unless larian is mainly working on the story.

I
Isildur Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Thanks all for your answers smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard