Print Thread
#585781 15/09/16 10:36 PM
D
Doamino Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
So, I have been playing around for about an hour in the game, and for the life of me, there is one thing I just cannot find out how to disable and it is annoying.

Every time I loot an item that is "usable," like an arrow or bomb, it automatically adds that item to my skill bar. That wouldn't be so bad, except it will not let me remove it. Yes, I have the skill bar unlocked and can move the items around, but I cannot 'remove' the item from the bar. If I drag off of the bar, into the world, it drops the item on the ground.

Please help!?

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
bump. i was just gonna ask this question. what an annoying mess my skill bar is. it would maybe be ok if they went to the places i could designate but no, they hit the first open spot. i know this is alfa but .... ummmm

this may be the wrong thread or forum for this post. if no response ill repost on the right area.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Yes, this can be incredibly annoying and I don't think there's an in-game way to prevent it.

At the very least, locking your skillbar should prevent new items from being added to it. I hope Larian adds this small QoL adjustment in a patch.

enthusiast
enthusiast
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=605553#Post605553 a guy fixed it like a few threads ago im embarrased i have to link it.

Rogues are the best
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Yea, this is something I hope Larian will fix.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard