Print Thread
#605147 09/06/17 10:41 AM
Y
yttihs Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Y
I think the Leadership skill should be retune a little. Currently the 5m radius is a little too small.

At least expand it's range to make it more useful for a point of investment.

Or they can take away the range and reduce the percentage, e.g. 2% per point instead of 5%.

Or they can make it like Encourage, a castable spell with limited turn with wider range.

R
stranger
stranger
R
This is something I ran into today as well. The stat bonuses on it seem crazy good for late game but I'm having a hard time justifying it both thematically and mechanically. It doesn't make sense from a roleplaying perspective and it feels too prohibitive having to chase after whoever is being attacked to try and give them the effect.

It could still be viable though. Once you start stacking defenses it gets super valuable as you approach 100% resist and dodge. I might pump it for a sidekick I don't normally use just to try it out, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are already planning on tweaking it.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Honestly as unpopular as this opinion might be.

Perhaps they should retire leadership.

old hand
old hand
I buffed the range to 8m in my bard mod. That feels a lot nicer to play with, but +5% resist/dodge per point gets to be pretty absurd by 6+ points in leadership. 8m range with 3% per point would probably play well, but that's not terribly exciting to invest in, especially early on. Maybe if it had another, offensive bonus, like increasing hit chance. I dunno, definitely needs a big tweak.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard