Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 52 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 51 52
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Metal_Fletch
I've hit a dead end in the Necromancer's Tower:

1. I can't interact with the device next to the Source barrier. I was able to click it once, but no dialogue menu appeared. Now I can't click on it anymore.

I'm guessing this is uncompleted or an oversight. For the time being, you can use teleport to throw someone through the barrier to collect any bits and pieces worth having.

Originally Posted by Metal_Fletch
3? I've seen some players encounter a pool of liquid Source in the lab, but there's nothing but blood and a corpse there for me. This may or may not be a bug.

All the source pools were removed a couple of releases back; which is why I think the source system is just not yet complete.

J'aime le fromage.
B
stranger
stranger
B
During the fight with the card sharks my companion Sebille got stuck. After finishing the fight she still was. I had to kick her from party and picked her up again later on. All worked fine after.

Support
Support

Toastmold;

Did killing the Shriekers get Gareth's response to change?

I'll check if that typo has been fixed, and create a bug report for it if not.

Metal_Fletch

That is a known issue with the mysterious tech switch, if the character does not have a source point. If you freed him earlier, Whithermoore should show up to help if you don't have a source point, but a different issue will prevent that.

Source pools were removed from act 1 a few updates ago, but there are some in later acts. IIRC the number of charges that purging wands have was increased the last update.

JetNLoad

Does Loshe have a problem if you load a save in single player?

For the historian, create a blood pool (Blood Rain) and Cast Bless on that.

A couple people reported that lag on the Lady Vengeance. One said they reloaded a save after the fight with Alexander and headed to the ship again, and didn't have a problem the second time.

baha

Did you try saving and reloading? There is a fairly rare issue where a character can become stuck (usually entering combat) with a greyed out skillbar, which that will fix. In co-op, reassigning the character to a different player and back again can also help.

If this happens again, please email a save made when it first occurs (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a brief description of which character was stuck and what was happening when it started (entering combat, etc).
Even better would be a save before it occurs, with a way (at least semi-reliably) to reproduce it, but so far nobody has reported a way to deliberately trigger this problem.
Loading the saves fixes the problem, but at least having information about the state of everything when the bug occurred could help in tracking down the cause.

Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Raze

Did the others not get experience when they entered?

Do you have a save just before teleporting the first character?
If so, please email it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this discussion).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

The other characters didn't get the experience once I moved them to the same location. Unfortunately I didn't have a save close to that and had autosaved over points before gaining the experience before I had realised they had not also received the experience.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I recently played through DOS 2 again. I think, that is if the current version ends on the lady of vengeance post-battle with Dallis. Nonetheless, I encountered an issue after the last battle that I fought. After completing the battle and holding off Dallas and his horde, Malady transported the ship to the ethereal god realm, and I couldn't figure out how to get out, until I noticed Malady and Gareth below deck carrying on fighting conversation, I was unable to initiate a conversation with either, and ended up looking around the ship for an hour, thinking I had missed something, however, thinking further about the dialog I finally realized they were in a loop, and the fight had never ended for them since we teleported to that realm. I was only able to resolve this by having my scoundrel hide and attack Gareth, and the rest of the team away. I then went and talked to Malady and she took us back and the game ended at what I assume is the conclusion of Act I

As to the bug of them continuing to fight, I did try to reload the game to an earlier save, and multiple other previous ones a few times, it never had an effect, blessing them and other positive spells never had an effect, only combat seemed to make them either enter combat with me or stop looping (if they did not see the offending player)

Last edited by Kokabel; 21/06/17 10:35 PM. Reason: clarification
T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Raze

Toastmold;

Did killing the Shriekers get Gareth's response to change?

I stopped playing that save at that point because I didn't know what to do. I had no way of killing the Shriekers as far as I know, without a 'Source Weapon' or whatever they are called.

E
stranger
stranger
E
I have found a bug where when I pull up the queue menu, it is blank. I cannot examine things or just move things around.

K
stranger
stranger
K
There are multiple source weapons, Gratiana can recharge an inert wand, the helm of Braccus is a source weapon, and there are 3 charged purging wands throughout the story.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Tossing in some minor stuff I ran into in my playthrough. I did not read the previous posts to see if any of these were already posted since 42 pages is a little much to go through. Apologies if these have already been mentioned.

In the Radeka boss room there is a skull pile which seems to be unreachable. Since it's immovable you can't telekinesis or teleport it. The skull piles in this area were generally very fussy and annoying to click.
http://i.imgur.com/9vC65IL.jpg

After completing Stingtail's quest he was asleep in his area and I was able to talk with thim, but this would cause him to stand up for a split second and open an empty dialogue before going back to sleep. I believe our route for this quest was that we took the drudane to Griff and ended up killing him after refusing to turn in Stingtail.
http://i.imgur.com/rDnFCyR.jpg

For the rat npcs that want us to shock them to cure their lying/sarcasm, we first tried electrocuting pools of water (using a non-petpal character) to minimize the damage they took but this didn't seem to trigger their requirement even after several tries. It worked fine if we had our pet pal use discharge scrolls directly on the rats.

I managed to get myself stuck in this spot. I could walk in just fine but I couldn't walk back out. Trying to click the open ground just to the right would cause the 'Can't reach' error. It eventually let me out after I moved some of the items lying around on the ground even though they didn't seem to affect my path any.
http://i.imgur.com/kgUgaKi.jpg

After Ifan got his bonus turn from someone giving him time warp, his first aid skill would not go on cooldown after using it but it did cost AP. You can tell I used it twice in a row in the combat log and it's still available on my shortcut bar. I didn't try to reproduce it to see if it went for other skills as well.
http://i.imgur.com/Iup5UK2.jpg

Probably the most severe bug we encountered: During the final part of the act where you are back on the Lady Vengeance after blessing the gods, Gareth and Malady were acting as if in combat but without actually fighting anything. Mousing over them didn't give us a chat cursor and they would pace back and forth doing battlecries. We fixed this by having a character attack Gareth, and after they killed our character Gareth and Malady would appear by Alexandar. We could then talk to them normally to end the act.

enthusiast
enthusiast
1. Whenever I dismiss a party member I can't re recruit them. If I dismiss Red Prince to get Sebile, and then dismiss her to get Red Prince back I can't talk to him. The screen shakes like a text box is about to pop up, but nothing happens.

2. Gareth, and M'Lady acted like they were still stick in combat after the battle with Dallis ends. In order to end the story I had to risk turning them hostile to move on with the story.

3. Totems will occasionally just sit there, and do nothing despite enemies very clearly being in line of sight.

4. Totems sometimes attempt to shoot through solid walls, which wastes their turn.

5. The grammar error where your character talks to Gratiana, after hearing her baack story, after giving her, her soul jar, is still there. it says "life a good life", but it should say "live a good life".

6. Blood Rose stat buffs still disappear on death, and also disappear when you enter the Hall of Echoes at the end of Act 1.

Last edited by Damashi; 24/06/17 06:01 PM.
stranger
stranger
When a purging wand is equipped by itself without a shield or another weapon, sucker punch shares the same number of charges as the number of charges on the wand and using sucker punch will deduct from the amount of charges left on the wand. When there are no charges left, sucker punch is no longer usable. Source vamp will still have the same number of charges it started out with when the wand was equipped if sucker punch is used to deduct charges from the wand. The number of uses available for source vamp will refresh once the wand is re-equipped if the charges are deducted through sucker punch.

Unsure if this has been mentioned, but Throwing Knife deals both mainhand and offhand dagger damage on both daggers thrown when dual wielding. This causes the spell to have a net base damage of 200%, far more than any other similar spell (let alone that Throwing Knife is ranged, costs 1 AP, and has 1 turn CD).

C
stranger
stranger
C
One of my key rebinds is overriden whenever I restart the game.

I have bound camera rotate right to E (and camera left to Q) but the default is equipment panel on that key. When i restart the game E is bound to both camera-right and open equipment panel. So when I press it it both rotates the camera and opens the panel. Re-binding camera rotation again (choosing yes to override open panel binding) fixes the issue but I have to do it each time I start the game.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Not sure if its been mentioned before, but Lohse always says you abandoned her on the ship if you talk about it with her, even if you went back to save the other passengers. This seems to only be an issue with her though.

Not sure if this is a bug, but you lose attitude with her if you fight her in the elf cave while she is possessed, but she tells you latter in game that she wants to be put down if she gets possessed. Just seems a little inconsistent. If it is intentional maybe make it little less of a harsh attitude drop.

Also if you say you are going to save the world, but doing it for your own selfish reasons to your god the game won't let you continue, and the game will force you to pick a noble/good dialogue option.

Also The A.I can sometimes shoot arrows though open doors at angles that are clearly impossible. They can also sometimes shoot arrows through walls, like in the crime scene room on the ship.

Also a typo in the Red Prince dialogue where you talk about what happened on the ship : "Truly? How intriguing. Too hear a voice whilst drowning is a rather specific delusion to share, is it not?" It should be "To" not "Too".

Last edited by Damashi; 19/07/17 01:29 AM.
Support
Support

Ceratok;
Instead of clearing the equipment panel, change the key to something else (Ctrl-E or some other Ctrl/Shift/Alt combination you wouldn't otherwise use). The game detects 'missing' key binding on startup, and 'fixes' them.

Damashi;
I'm pretty sure the issue with Lohse was fixed (I'll double check), and there was an issue that could allow shooting through walls fixed

enthusiast
enthusiast
I had +15 pre fight with Lohse, and after I had -45 attitude. Checked again, and the bug where she claims you left her to drown still happens at least in the current version of early access.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Electric Incarnates take magic damage when moving through electricity. Is this intentional? None of the other Incarnates have this issue.

Edit: I tried to experiment with the electric incarnate, and I can't figure out what cause them to take make damage in electric fields. Sometimes they take magic damage sometimes they are immune.

Sometimes non guard npcs, that you have not stolen from, will run up to you and ask to search your inventory. I stole from the two magisters out in front of the fort joy, and then every prisoner near by was asking to search my inventory.

Last edited by Damashi; 20/07/17 01:19 AM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
Playing with 3.0.77.309 here are some bugs I found:

- in the cave where Lohse fights Saheila there are two children. They disappear as soon as the fight starts, as is doing another guy near the entrance. When the fight is over they don't reappear but their moving sentences are still appearing and disappearing as if they were here ("I'll stab you right in the eye" etc.)

- when meeting Gareth for the first time during his fight I had to reload twice. The first time he joined the party and we were moving to the second wave but we had to cross some electrified water on the ground. He immediately started a fight with me. The second time he died instantly with 666666 damage as he was Phoenix Diving (or maybe another spell which made him move very quickly). That was on the western lower side of the castle, maybe he was too close to a Shrieker?

- I'm part of the few players who are encountering a completely lagged Lady Vengeance. Will send my save games to help you guys smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
Found another typo. This is from Lohse after you finish freeing all the gods from the void tree.

"Gods, schmods. They aren't interested in my, and I'm not interested in them."
my should be me.

Last edited by Damashi; 30/07/17 12:59 AM.
Support
Support

That typo has been fixed.

Page 42 of 52 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard