Next Thread
Print Thread
O
Oakleaf Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Playing the EA for a while, one thing irritating is current interface doesn't seems to allow group select. The default setting chain your party members together, by breaking chain you can move each companion by individual but have to link them back when party move again. So I find myself keep breaking them apart when prepare an incoming combat to get better tactical position and link them pack to move again. This has become annoying.

So is there a single hot key or button that I can break party chain and link them back? For example in Baldur's Gate, you can easily group select and set party formation by a single click. Wondering if there's a similar function in the game?

There is a little button at the top of the group chain that has an icon (4 diamonds?) if you click on that you will have a large number of set-ups to choose from and I think you can make custom set ups as well where you can drag part members to specific places in the formation.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I do wish it was possible to turn everyone on to stealth and turn them off. It was a pain putting everyone in stealth one by one.

O
Oakleaf Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Originally Posted by Concarne
There is a little button at the top of the group chain that has an icon (4 diamonds?) if you click on that you will have a large number of set-ups to choose from and I think you can make custom set ups as well where you can drag part members to specific places in the formation.

I try hard but doesn't spot any diamond icon you are referring, I know you can set party formation by pressing Esc though.

If they would implement a group select and deselect interface that would make a lot of things easier, for example, you don't need to chain party members together if you want them to follow each others, just grouping and move, the same can apply to stealth, or focus fire on a non battle object(useful breaking a door or chest).

Currently, having to break the group chain to setup tactical position before combat is somewhat inconvenient.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard