Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 52 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 51 52
I
stranger
stranger
I
For some reason I cannot move Ifan at all even when I teleport him he is stuck in place, the only two ways around this I have found are saving then loading (Which is annoying) or killing him and resurrecting him which wastes a precious resurrection scroll. (Here is a video showing it https://youtu.be/bXm0joX_pk8) While not game-breaking it is still highly annoying.

There are very many hard decisions you come across in life... As in whether you should get a life or play divinity for 16 hours a day... I chose the latter.
Support
Support

This is a known (relatively rare) issue. IIRC removing and reequipping armour can also restore control to the character, but F5 -> F8 is just as fast, and doesn't use any AP in combat.

S
S
During the fight at the ship at the very beginning of the game some characters were killed.

Then I found them in Fort Joy, but was unable to speak with them.

Then I tried to hire the Red Prince (who survived the fight), and a dialogue window seemed to start but persisted just a few milliseconds, although everything was fine during the first encounter with him on the beach.

Well, I learned how to solo the act 1.

Last edited by Sotnik; 31/07/17 04:46 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Source Hound Thulnir can only be talked to by a main character with pet pal after Ifan has talked to him first, and then left dialogue. If you try talking to him before this he will only howl.

Support
Support

Sotnik;
The companions being in Fort Joy is intended, but you should have been able to speak to them. Apparently there was a problem and they were flagged as already being in a conversation, or something like that.

Damashi;
This is not a problem in the latest development version.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Really happy to hear all the bugs i've encountered in the current build are fixed in final. Can't wait for the 14th!

O
stranger
stranger
O
Originally Posted by Fuzzio
Bug in quest: Withermoor's Soul Jar

Our party removed the spear from Withermoor. The boy Mody says "Here, take this. I'll show you how to find my secret fort - and my treasure chest. So here's your last quest!"

However, no item is received, no quest is added to the log, and the boy does not change his idle walking behavior.

Encounter this bug as well, it hasn't been fixed in the last patch. Remove the spear and talk to the boy, an item or quest is missing.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I suspect that this is a bug, but when starting my second playthrough, in the fight with the bullies, the elf, and Ifan in the entry way of Fort Joy, Ifan hit Loise with a Marksman Sting(?) attack by accident (it's the piercing attack). Once the main event concluded, a second fight started up with Loise this time. I tried to see if fleeing the battle would make the hot-headed npcs stop fighting, but when I got back, Ifan had very conclusively ended the fight. Loise was dead on the ground, and I could not resurrect her, nor could I somehow get her in party then resurrect her. I guess the fight was between the two of them all along.

At least there was another NPC I could pick up. . . .

L
stranger
stranger
L
Found an issue with Flesh Sacrifice and the extra turn source ability, being able to infinitely keep the turn going as I use Flesh Sacrifice with no cd and winning a fight one sidedly. The only way to be stopped is to run into some form of crown control. It's happened a couple of times and I'm still trying to find the exact requirements that need to be met for this to happen.

Support
Support

That bug with Time Warp and the cooldown of certain skills will be fixed in the full release.

U
stranger
stranger
U
After first meeting Gareth in the swamp, at the end of battle Gareth was standing in an electrified pool of water. He started his dialogue briefly but this closed immediately and he turned hostile. I escaped from battle and returned. He was no longer hostile, but his disposition had dropped as though I had attacked him. After giving him gold and items to increase his disposition above -40, I tried talking to him again but his dialogue box would only pop up for a split second before closing again. Talking to him with different party members didn't fix it. Loading a save to just before I bribed him and raising his disposition higher (I tried up to -20) didn't change things, either.

Support
Support

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description and the save before bribing Gareth (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc), and maybe one before the battle ended, if available.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

tee Offline
journeyman
journeyman
[bug] Blood rose potion buff is gone after the battle with Dallis on Lady Vengeance

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
After leveling up leadership, I checked the stat screen for all of my party members and none of them recieved the bonus dodging or resistances attributed to them. This seems to be unintentional considering how leadership is described in the game.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by tee
[bug] Blood rose potion buff is gone after the battle with Dallis on Lady Vengeance

X2

In my line of work, it's never a quiet day on the market.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Matis and Kerban were dead when I got on the Lady Vengeance even though they were with me and alive when I finished the fight with Bishop Alexander the Innocent. Also I had the option to tell Lohse that she is a danger to the party, but my god, Rhalic, never mentioned her. Also there are some path finding issues over in the area on the Lady Vengeance where Sebille sits.

Last edited by Damashi; 16/08/17 12:24 PM.
tee Offline
journeyman
journeyman
[maybe bug] While i'm playing Loshe as main and finish her little conflict with Saheila, everybody remains -45 attitude with my party.

Yet in another run sometimes ago when Loshe was my companion, everybody was cool after i stopped Loshe, now i have to spend around 400g , 200g for Saheila to get her quest and 200g for Kalias to buy his Warfare books.

Even if it's intended now, i'd pretty much prefer the latter, new people could easily mess up thier early game bad because of this.

tee Offline
journeyman
journeyman
[quest logic] Ifan personal quest won't progress when Borris is dead in the battle with Dallis in Fort Joy. Ifan and Zaleskar won't trigger thier special dialogue if Ifan failed to get a contract from Borris.

Seeing fighting Dallis is an optional thing which was actually intended so the requirement of talking to Borris for Ifan should be optional too. I don't want to ruin Ifan questline but i also don't want to miss the optional interactaction with Dallis either.

Support
Support

Borris should have a note on him which will progress the quest.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I played a game where I killed everyone in the very first area (the Hold on the Prison Ship) before confronting the Sourcerer Windego and thus being the one to kill all the magisters instead of her.

However, when I got out on the shore the Red Prince was there, as if I hadn't killed him! I know he's not there if you kill him after the Sourcerer Wendigo uses her Source Blast, but if you kill him before that the game doesn't register that he's dead.

I assume this applies to the other pre-made characters as well.

Page 43 of 52 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard