Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

Check again under My Stuff | Edit Profile, 'Group images to display'.

Am I too new of a member to have this permission? I do not have the option of Group Images to display.
Sorry to beat a dead horse. Its no big deal I just figured I'd ask thanks

Support
Support

Probably, but I manually enabled it.

apprentice
apprentice
Arkham;
Technically, the D:OS backer badges were only available starting with the digital soundtrack tier...

Interesting. I wasn't aware of that, but looking on the Vault it does seem I don't have a kickstarter badge option for the D:OS section. Maybe I misunderstood the requirements for that one.

At any rate it looks like I have my DOS2 badge now, so thank you for taking care of that.

Last edited by Arkham; 14/05/17 02:25 AM.
Support
Support

Yes, I enabled both. The D:OS Kickstarter had different badges available at different tier levels, starting at $35; for D:OS 2, there is is one badge, available for all but the first ($5) tier.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I couldn't find a group images when I went to edit my profile. Only my second time posting on the forum so that's why I don't see the option at this time.

Last edited by gamefan1978; 25/05/17 11:48 AM.
Support
Support

Gamefan1978, check again.

stranger
stranger
I only registered on the forums now (I know, took my sweet time). Could I please please have it enabled? There's no Group Images option on my profile... :-/

I've got many cheeses. Wanna be friends?
F
stranger
stranger
F
I'm in the same situation, newbie in the forums so I dont have the option activated.

I'll wait perusing the forums

stranger
stranger
I've been signed up for a while now and the badge still isn't showing up. I've triple checked and my email address is definitely correct but there's no option in the edit profile section to 'display group images'.

stranger
stranger
Me also still don't have it.

stranger
stranger
Has this issue been addressed yet? I think I have the II icon, but not the K icon?! Strange, where do you find this under group icons to display? I just want to be sure I am looking in the right place, lol! Good Day Everyone!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by acare84
Me also still don't have it.

Looks like you should have the D:OS II icon available: you need to activate it in your profile settings.

Originally Posted by Xcalibur
Has this issue been addressed yet? I think I have the II icon, but not the K icon?! Strange, where do you find this under group icons to display? I just want to be sure I am looking in the right place, lol! Good Day Everyone!

The K icon is for the backers of the first D:OS: D:OS II backers just get the "II" badge.

J'aime le fromage.
I put my forum email address into my D:OS 2 Kickstarter rewards on Larian Vault 2-3 months ago, but still don't have the "II" badge available in my profile, any way to fix this? Thanks!

N
stranger
stranger
N
Yup, missing the 'Group images to display' too.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Fireblade
I put my forum email address into my D:OS 2 Kickstarter rewards on Larian Vault 2-3 months ago, but still don't have the "II" badge available in my profile, any way to fix this? Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. Guess it'll get sorted eventually as they're now probably in crunch to get the game out.

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
A
stranger
stranger
A
I don't know if it's correct or not (moderators can delete my message) for Larian Studios, but i want to buy a key for Divinity 2. If anyone has bought a pack from kickstarter with plus keys and have some left, i'm interested.

Support
Support

As described above, adding the forum badges is a manual process, and the script to do so has not been run for some time (and likely will not be again before the game is released).

theBlackDragon, Fireblade;
Check your account.

Necrotyr;
Email raze@larian.com, from your Kickstarter/Paypal email address, mentioning your forum account name or email address.

Thanks!

apprentice
apprentice
I just submitted my request for the backer badge through the Larian Vault.

stranger
stranger

As described above, adding the forum badges is a manual process, and the script to do so has not been run for some time (and likely will not be again before the game is released).

I also do not have an icon:(

Last edited by Etevi; 25/08/17 06:59 PM.
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard