Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Not sure if this is the right area to post this but having watched the recent Kickstarter update I see that there is now going to be an art book and lore book released inside the Collectors edition. While the rest of the items in there look amazing i only have a real interest in the books. Is there going to be a way to acquire them without buying the collectors edition? I would love to buy them separately if possible.

I second this sentiment. Can't see myself buying the CE but I'd definitely pick up the lore book if given the opportunity.

stranger
stranger
Same!

I think we did it guys... The worm's dead.
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Pretty sure that's a no, considering they only have less than 1,000 copies left of the books (not just the figure and cloth map).

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
enthusiast
enthusiast
They collector's editions houldn't be the only way to get the artbook / lorebook, and if it is I'll be pretty disappointed since I wanted to get them without wasting money on an action figure.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by TraceChaos
They collector's editions houldn't be the only way to get the artbook / lorebook, and if it is I'll be pretty disappointed since I wanted to get them without wasting money on an action figure.

You can get the digital version of the books with a DLC Swen mentioned in the stream today. It upgrades your Steam copy to the digital collector's edition, which includes the original sound track and art books in digital format, I believe.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
apprentice
apprentice
Yeah, digital books are included in digital collector edition as it was planned during kickstarter campaign.

Support
Support

Currently there are no plans to make the lore or art books available separately (or the map / t-shirt / hoodie).

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
That's unfortunate, but understandable. Thank you for commenting Raze. Hopefully down the line it might be up for consideration, as I would love to purchase them, but I also understand that there would be a cost that would need to be recuperated..

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard