Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Looking fantastic. Just ordered the CE.

Fane's origin looks incredible.

[edit] Forgot to add in the link!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B5rJ_VG7Lw

Last edited by Concarne; 31/08/17 04:53 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Fane looks AMAZING!!, I hope his default class is a Necromancer, because that staff he's wielding in the picture looks dope!

Seriously well done Larian, you done it and you done it right.

Zec Offline
Fane looks great, but I think that his default class is Hydrosophist (but I am making undead dwarven shadowblade anyway :hihi: )
But in general CE looks trucking jawdrop amazing I just hate sad that there is no way in milion years to afford CE (its like two monthly pays here ouch ) but way to go Larian full congrats on how you made great game.
GOTY easy in my opinion!

made in Betanija
enthusiast
enthusiast
I'm pretty hyped for Fane and the undead race in general! Fane looks so awesome, and the 'hide your existence as an undead' thing is such a cool concept.

veteran
veteran
I noticed the contents of the CE in the update email are different from the CE contents described in the original Kickstarter. Are there two (fairly different) versions of the Collector's Edition?

Edit: Nevermind, the video seems to indicate that this updated CE represents the Kickstarter edition as well. Looks like the statue has taken the place of the "Dwarven Empire Ale Mug", "custom Ouija board" (which was getting replaced by something else), and "sticker pack featuring unique art".

Last edited by Gyson; 31/08/17 06:05 PM.
old hand
old hand
No, this is the only one.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
N
stranger
stranger
N
So, I honestly dont even know why, when the kickstarter was going on, I ended up pledging only the cheapest one, but even before playing the early access I decided to buy the CE if it came available again.

Well, now I did preorder it :D but now i have a problem, I have already claimed my earlier kickstarter game code and now I will be getting another. I cant give the first one to my friend as I have already used it in steam, but how about the game code that comes with the CE? Is it special in anyway? or is it identical to the first one, so can I safely give it to my friend? :D

old hand
old hand
I don't see why you would have any issue giving it to a friend, there is no association of that code with your Steam account when it arrives.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
journeyman
journeyman
But if you only got the cheapest key, and now the CE, you won't get the digital CE things if you give the key to your friend or am I wrong?

What happened to the ouija board? I know it was talked about, that it will be replaced but by what?

N
stranger
stranger
N
thats what I was thinking about, but the new larian shop shows no digital goodies for this CE. So I was wondering if there are none (in which case I can give to my friend), or if they are tied to the CD-key :|

Last edited by nazgo; 31/08/17 08:34 PM.
Support
Support

The key in the physical CE boxes is for the standard edition of the game.
Stay tuned for details about the digital CE.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Raze

The key in the physical CE boxes is for the standard edition of the game.
Stay tuned for details about the digital CE.

hmmm that's a shame...I was hopping for getting some digital stuff...$169 is enough money for that to be include frown

Support
Support

"Stay tuned for details about the digital CE."

Having ordered two licenses in the Kickstarter Campaign, I thought I was covered, and I honestly felt good about supporting this effort to build an Epic Game.

Now I have followed all the updates and made a decision...

I ordered the Collector's Edition as well.

I have one license too many, but the game looks amazing. The GameMaster mode. The editor. Voice acting. All the Stretch Goals met. The many hours my wife and I are going to enjoy through the winter. We have tried the EA game with AI2.0 and we got wiped out just looking at a cat. We will improve and eventually we shall enter Chapter 2.

I am happy to have been part of it and have no problems giving a bit extra to support Larian. After all - it gives them an hour more of bug fixing smile Win-Win and all that.

I am told that Larian reads all...
From the heart
Thank You from Ayath The Loafer and Taygrin Rosewood

Last edited by Ayath The Loafer; 03/09/17 11:32 AM. Reason: I WILL learn to spel

Great last words.

Oh no. Not again...
veteran
veteran
Has their been any word on when the Collector Editions will begin shipping out? Not that I'm expecting it to arrive before the launch - I'm just making sure I didn't miss that information (if it's available somewhere). It also helps to know when I should start keeping an eye out for the delivery.

Edit: Going by the excerpt in the Kickstarter update (below), I'm guessing they're going to be sent out fairly soon, if not already.

"Those of you that ordered Kickstarter Hoodies or T-shirts will be pleased to know they'll be shipping out along with the CE, and should be in/on your arms by September 14th!"

Last edited by Gyson; 05/09/17 05:40 AM.
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by Gyson
Has their been any word on when the Collector Editions will begin shipping out? Not that I'm expecting it to arrive before the launch - I'm just making sure I didn't miss that information (if it's available somewhere). It also helps to know when I should start keeping an eye out for the delivery.

Pretty sure it ships out on the 14th and will be to wherever you're at within a month after that.

Last edited by Shapeshifter777; 05/09/17 05:40 AM.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter777

Pretty sure it ships out on the 14th and will be to wherever you're at within a month after that.

Possibly, although I don't see them being "in your arms by September 14th" as advertised if they wait until launch day to send them. think

journeyman
journeyman
Mannnn... I should have ordered the CE before it got sold out (I literally just checked). I don't know why I didn't to begin with... after playing EA, and the other Divinity games and DOS:EE, being the best RPG I've played since BG2:SOA... The angel on one shoulder was telling me not to, but the demon was telling me to just do it. Unfortunately I listened to the angel and now I'm SOL. I should have taken the red pill. *cries*.

Guess it's a not-so-quiet day on the market, it seems.

Last edited by ExecutiveCivic; 06/09/17 02:18 AM.

In my line of work, it's never a quiet day on the market.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter777

Possibly, although I don't see them being "in your arms by September 14th" as advertised if they wait until launch day to send them. think

I've asked them the day after I've order the CE, and this is what I got for an answer: "The CE will be sent on September 14th".
TBH it's kindda of bummer because some people want to play with their friends / want to play this awesome game...so they could buy it on the 14 via Steam and enjoy it like everybody else, but they decided to buy the CE cause they believed that it worth the money (plus contribute to Larian Studios for this awesome game).
So yeah, it's kindda disappointing. smirk

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
At least kickstartter backers got the CE keys via larian vault. The physical box doesn't contain game keys or anything.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard