Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
It limits range and accuracy significantly...and seems to last forever.

Am I missing something?

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
enthusiast
enthusiast
It doesn't last forever, only a set number of turns, based on what blinded you.

old hand
old hand
It is really strong and annoying for sure, but as said it lasts some turns, three I would say. You can see the duration from the symbols at the right of the portrait of the afflicted char. Better to have a remedy for it.

Y
apprentice
apprentice
Y
The only thing that annoys the hell out of me with blind is when I played the underground arena. Your characters are forced together right when you go in to fight and the first damn thing that happens is an enemy tosses a blind on your group. Now everyone is blind right off the start and they kill me after a few turns and I can't do anything since my characters can't freaking see.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Invest in some point in wits. Initiative man, It's really useful.

addict
addict
I didnt have an issue with blind in classic mode, my issue....STUN.. all the lightning spammers.

A
A
luckily CC has been nerfed all around then huh ellary.. now all CC effects require 2 hits to activate (need chilled before frozen and need shocked before you can be stunned)

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Adrianna
luckily CC has been nerfed all around then huh ellary.. now all CC effects require 2 hits to activate (need chilled before frozen and need shocked before you can be stunned)

I'm ok with that but only if you no longer have to get through one of their armors to use CC :p

A
A
You still need to get thru the armor to CC... but this means that people with glass cannon arent instant CCed so much.

veteran
veteran
It sounds like mages are now even worse. Because of their cc ability their damage was pretty low (mainly water and air, fire and earth have the explosive synergy). Now they even have weaker CC capability.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It is because many players complained that they or the NPC would get too easily CC spammed after their magic armour was down making the game too easy.

That change does not really tackle the difficulty issue since the NPC will also need to CC you twice.
Maybe if all soft CC like slow (chilled and shocked now) would still affect the NPC if he still has armor on keeping some kind of CC effect. Might not be great but I just would like to see it.

Now for the casters damage, I had no problem with it.
I have to say I like the crit builds and I've had crit for 500+ with chain lightning, it's fun!

veteran
veteran
What about the physical CC like those that throw you of your feet, for exampel tremor grenade? Are they 2 phased too?

A
A
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
What about the physical CC like those that throw you of your feet, for exampel tremor grenade? Are they 2 phased too?

havent heard anything about physical CC.. only magical so i dunno.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Adrianna
Originally Posted by Kalrakh

havent heard anything about physical CC.. only magical so i dunno.

Yeah they only mentioned shock and freeze, but honestly it makes not much difference with freeze I still expect to freeze ppl when they are chilled by casting rain (or any wet effect) so it's ok.

So melee cc, no clue unless someone saw a video somewhere with more details.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard