Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
As the subject says, size-chart anywhere? I assume I am going to be alright with xxl, the universal fits everyone size for t-shirts.

Still a size chart would be handy.

Support
Support

There will be a size chart (and Kickstarter update) when the manufacturing details have been finalized.

A
OP Offline
A
Thanks.
So I can just change the size of my T-Shirt order at a later date past 2nd of July?

Last edited by Apocalypse; 28/06/17 11:34 AM.
Support
Support

I expect a deadline will be set for sizes once the manufacturing details have been finalized.

A
OP Offline
A
Was there ever a size chart posted?

apprentice
apprentice
Yes, Raze posted it last week (I also expected a seperate email about it, but never got one).

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=68311&Number=608603#Post608603

The hoodies are in US sizes, and the t-shirts international (the Vault still needs to be updated for the t-shirt sizes).
T-Shirt size chart (international sizes)
Hoodie size chart (US sizes)

Think it's too late to change now though as I just got an order processing email plus the Larian vault now says:

Shipping addons and rewards has started. You can no longer make changes to your address or physical options. If you still want to receive your physical rewards and addons and your address was not filled in on September 7th, 2017, get in touch with Larian.

journeyman
journeyman
Is not it too late? I received the carrier's e-mail this morning.
And sizes choices are locked in larian vault.

Last edited by BoTToX; 08/09/17 12:37 PM.

My signed collector bike ; )
Support
Support

Email support (support@larian.com) as soon as possible (from your Kickstarter/Paypal email address) if you need to set or change the t-shirt or hoodie size (or shipping address).
Things can not be changed in the Vault; preparations for shipping have started, so corrections need to be done manually (and very soon).

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard