Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#609899 11/09/17 04:23 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm a clinically depressed person who escapes the world through lengthy immersive video games, and I need this game NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Last edited by Shoggoth; 11/09/17 04:23 AM.
Zec Offline
Originally Posted by Shoggoth
I'm a clinically depressed person who escapes the world through lengthy immersive video games, and I need this game NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Welcome to the club mate, all we can do is to wait.

made in Betanija
if you're clinically depressed, then I highly recommend not basing your health on a depencency of pre-order games... that will only make things worse. Go play games that have been out for at least several months, and come back to this game some time after release.

We, who are better able to handle the stress, will take care of the waiting for you (as well as discovering the first batch of game breaking bugs during our initial playthroughs, so that you'll have an easier and less stressful playthrough lateron). You can thank us for that later wink

enthusiast
enthusiast
How do you intend to live the release?

Fpr us, party is set at my place, 2 TVs, 4 xbox controllers, and 4 custom character. Apparently as of now : A firemage (elf), a ranger (human), a warrior (race unknown), and an undead with dark magic (necromancy and... don't know yet, that'd be me).

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Linio
How do you intend to live the release?

Fpr us, party is set at my place, 2 TVs, 4 xbox controllers, and 4 custom character. Apparently as of now : A firemage (elf), a ranger (human), a warrior (race unknown), and an undead with dark magic (necromancy and... don't know yet, that'd be me).

All of my friends work on release day, so I imagine I'll be running a solo campaign on the side while waiting for my friends. I'm feeling an Undead Ranger.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Well technically we'll only be playing on friday for the same reason...

journeyman
journeyman
I think it's really cool when you can find that silver lining in the cloud. Fantasy games are an awesome way to break free from real life which sucks sometimes.

I'm really excited too. They have really upped the role playing skills in this game. So many options, and appears to have great replay value.

Last edited by Lady Cassandra; 11/09/17 12:13 PM. Reason: clarity

"Keep distant, My own demons still haunt me too closely. I cannot also bear the burden of yours."
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
It's also quite nice being able to explore new places when you're agoraphobic! In spite of living right next to woodland I prefer to explore the woods in video games because there's less "argh outside" about it.

J'aime le fromage.
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by vometia
It's also quite nice being able to explore new places when you're agoraphobic! In spite of living right next to woodland I prefer to explore the woods in video games because there's less "argh outside" about it.

and less spiders. there's also less spiders.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
veteran
veteran
Depends on the game world, often there are even more spiders? laugh

... but if you do encounter spiders, they're usually considerably larger than the RL ones... and possibly even undead! Definitely not the kind of spiders I would like to encounter in RL

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter777

I like spiders. I consider them to be like little eight-legged cats, saving me from the festering horribleness that is the housefly. And mosquitoes: nobody likes mosquitoes.

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
What aboud undead spiders?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
As long as they eat the undead flies, I don't mind them.

J'aime le fromage.
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter777
Originally Posted by vometia

Best part about exploring a fake world instead of the real one is that at least the fake world gives you the tools to deal with itself (hero in a box, anyone?). Wish real life was half as close to that...

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard