Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#610333 13/09/17 12:05 PM
Fain Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Just one more day to go! Congratulations to all of you! I can't wait to play. Thank you so much for the hundreds of hours of laughter and entertainment you've already given me and here's looking to some more!

Cheers,
Fain

WereLamb of Original Sin
A
A
you spelled your name wrong there fane ;D lol cant wait for release

old hand
old hand
Don't be so nice to them. This is an Internet game forum! Moan about what's there and demand more. Possibly impossible things. Make them feel bad, so they have to overcompensate. A proven strategy Uncle Scrooge used a lot. And suddenly they release this evening! think

Ok, congratulations also from me, I really like the game. wave

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
kudos Larian!

addict
addict
Best wishes, guys and gals

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
Originally Posted by geala
Don't be so nice to them. This is an Internet game forum! Moan about what's there and demand more. Possibly impossible things. Make them feel bad, so they have to overcompensate. A proven strategy Uncle Scrooge used a lot. And suddenly they release this evening! think

I hate you, the words you typed, your stupid smiley, the eyes you're using to read this, and the air you're breathing to keep yourself while reading this. I also hate your avatar which I added with my imagination just so I can hate it.

There you go, that'll $15.99 for the service hope you had as good a time as I did, babe.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hecko yeah! Congrats on the good job Larian! Lookin' forward to runnin' around as an undead lizard and being A HANDSOME MAN.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Nightmarian
Originally Posted by geala

I hate you, the words you typed, your stupid smiley, the eyes you're using to read this, and the air you're breathing to keep yourself while reading this. I also hate your avatar which I added with my imagination just so I can hate it.

There you go, that'll $15.99 for the service hope you had as good a time as I did, babe.

You're welcome. grin Give it to me.

Although, as you mentions it, I don't have an avatar which is sad in itself. Maybe a naked elf? Let me consider ... groovy

Yes.
Congrats from wifey and me as well. Happy to have been part of it. When you announced the Kickstarter we KNEW that this was something that needed to happen.

And to the good people at Larian. When you launch. Might I suggest TWO cameras recording your hour of triump?
You don't want to mess this mile marker up as well. Do you?

Great last words.

Oh no. Not again...
enthusiast
enthusiast
Woah I have to admit I was not to thrilled when fanes statue was revelead in the stream few weeks ago. I would have much preferred the Oija-board and it was quite a lettdown.

But now that I finally hold it in my hands. I am seriously impressed. That thing is one of the most detailed statues I have ever seen. That and in looks wicked sweet.

No bad feelings that thing kicks ass!

Thanks Larian!

Last edited by MAsterX; 14/09/17 11:56 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard