Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Q
stranger
stranger
Q
It is a pity that you (Larian) reported just now. It seriously offends many. But I'll wait further with impatience. Thank you for making games of this level. Good for all!

T
Ter Offline
stranger
stranger
T
Господа! Хватит гневных сообщений! Разработчики пошли нам на встречу. Бета-перевод будет! Через пару часов. Ура товарищи и огромное спасибо larian. Ведь всякое в жизни случается, мы любим вас и те игры, которые вы делаете с душой(что очень хорошо видно даже по отчётным роликам кикстартера). От своего скромного лица, извиняюсь за русское комьюнити, которое может быть очень резким на слова.

////////////////////////////////////

Gentlemen! Enough of angry messages! The developers went to the meeting. Beta-translation will be! After a couple of hours. Ur comrades and thank you very much larian. After all, every thing in life happens, we love you and those games that you do with your soul (which is very clearly visible even from the kickstart reporting rollers). From his humble face, I apologize for the Russian community, which can be very harsh on words.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
You fucking awesome, Larian!!!

Q
stranger
stranger
Q
Thank you, Larian!

N
stranger
stranger
N
Larian, thank you, you're the best!

B
stranger
stranger
B
Большое спасибо, Лариан. Вы лучшие.

//

Thank you very much, Larian. You are the best.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Thank you, Larian Studios!!!

R
stranger
stranger
R
А как его включить?и уже поставили его или нет? как узнать?)и да все кто ворчал ****ший народ

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Ну что же, ребят. Спасибо вам, что прислушались к нам. smile
Спасибо всем, кто писал в теме и в стиме, спасибо тем, кто поддержал эту темку.
Ребят, будьте организованней. Ведь у вас же есть опыт, а не у меня, почему мне очевидно, как лучше все организовывать, а вам нет? Ну что такое, пожалуйста, больше так не ошибайтесь. =)
Спасибо за перевод. Попробуем то, что есть. Главное — всего лишь 6 часов задержки.

Только я считаю, что все комментарии в духе «простите наше коммьюнити» — бред. Наше коммьюнити ни в чем не виновато. Люди говорили то, что у них было на душе. Не надо такое на душу своим фанатам приносить, вот и все. smile Хотя, угрозы вернуть деньги и скачать на торрентах — уже не серьезно конечно, это перебор. ^_^'

Успехов вам в переводе. По сути, вы сейчас выиграли даже больше недели, возможно.

ЗЫ Кстати, хотелось бы услышать официальный ответ. Вы правда считаете, что мы не правы и «уроды» как пишут о нас другая часть русского коммьюнити, а вы сделали все правильно, не предупредив заранее? Или же вы считаете, что все же допустили ошибку? Интересно ваше мнение.

Тут возникло недопонимание. Я считаю, что писать отрицательные отзывы в стиме нельзя и было глупостью. Хочется верить, что вы приняли решение в том числе и благодаря теме на форуме, а не из-за негативных отзывов и возвратов игры… Хочется верить в лучшее.

//

Well, guys. Thank you for listening to us. smile
Thanks to everyone who wrote in the topic and the incentive, thanks to those who supported this Temko.
Guys, be more organized. After all, you have the experience, not me, why it is obvious to me how best to organize everything, and you do not? Well, please, do not make any more mistakes. =
Thanks for the translation. Let's try what is. The main thing is just 6 hours of delay.

Only I believe that all the comments in the spirit of "forgive our community" - nonsense. Our community is not guilty of anything. People said what they had on their mind. You do not need to bring this to your fans' souls, that's all. smile Although, threats to return money and download on torrents - no longer seriously of course, it's too much. ^ _ ^

I wish you success in translation. In fact, you have now won even more than a week, perhaps.

PS By the way, I would like to hear an official response. Do you really think that we are wrong and "freaks" as another part of the Russian community writes about us, and you did everything right, without warning in advance? Or do you think that you still made a mistake? I wonder your opinion.
There was a misunderstanding. I believe that it is impossible to write negative feedback in the Steam and it was stupid. I want to believe that you have made a decision, including thanks to the topic on the forum, and not because of negative reviews and game returns ... I want to believe in the best.

Last edited by BahamutCH; 14/09/17 11:28 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Uh... awesome... i'm soooooooooo happy. Thanks, Larian!! :)

S
stranger
stranger
S
Dear developers, why on the GOG version of the game were not added beta-localization as in Steam? Please add it for the GOG version.
Thanks.

Last edited by STurtle; 15/09/17 06:17 AM.
J
stranger
stranger
J
Larian, plz add beta-localization for GOG version. Why only steam, its so sad.

А чё за вайн? Недельку подождать влом?

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Originally Posted by ChavaiotH

Тему не читай, сразу отвечай? =)
Начхать на всех кроме себя? =)
Тогда да, тогда «вайн» и «недельку подождать в лом», если эгоист по жизни. =)

Originally Posted by BahamutCH
Originally Posted by ChavaiotH

Начхать на всех кроме себя? =)

а, ну тогда все понятно, супергерой спасает "всех" horsey

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard