Print Thread
#611011 15/09/17 12:57 AM
Y
YOGZULA Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
I played OS1 and the alpha for OS2, but i'm already loving stuff that wasn't in the alpha. As I'm playing (and still on the ship, I just started) I keep remarking to myself how great some things are, so here's my list.

1. Bedrolls. Holy shit yes, thank you. Having to use regeneration spells outside of combat constantly was so annoying and bedrolls are the ultimate solution. Quick, easy, no annoying animation, A++++

2. Fane. I'm already getting a kick out of this character. I'm playing as Beast and Fane is already standing out as the best character in the cast. I was going to quit my game and restart as Fane, but then I wouldn't be able to listen to his voice lines. Speaking of....

3. Voice acting. Superb. Very well done. I'll admit I skipped a bunch of text in my first playthrough but i'm really enjoying listening to the quality voice acting this time through. Great stuff.

4. Tactician mode. Already feeling the challenge and liking it. Almost got my ass kicked by two injured magisters, saw a source hound and actually thought "nope, not doing that". For games and PNP RPGs alike, it's cool to have fights you see and decide to avoid, even if it means less exp.

more to come, feel free to leave things you love here as well!

old hand
old hand
I like almost everything except that you cannot change between Classic and Tactician. I fear some fights will be very frustrating with Tactician if you don't use the min/max beat-not-play-the-game builds and use very artificial tactics. That's the reason I stopped Tactician although it's most of the time fun.

N
old hand
old hand
N
I like all those... except 4...

Though as I said the worst thing about tactition mode is that the first game had it down perfectly...

C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
Voidworm and alexander on tactician will have 1k+ hp and armor combined together with over 50% resist all, good luck chipping it down without some exploit builds.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
'Thumbs up' for the excellent voice acting!

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard