Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21
C
stranger
stranger
C
Having the same issue of wanting to play, but waiting for my CE key to arrive. I half expected this might happen, so I"m considering buying a steam key for myself today and just having an extra key when my CE arrives.

But before I fully consider that option, I noticed there were multiple versions of the game available on steam. I reached out to Larian support/twitter, but can anyone confirm that the physical collector's edition key is equal to the standard edition key on steam?

Thanks in advance!

stranger
stranger
From the email exchange I had with Raze a while ago all are standard game keys, so no difference in content (?).

Difference from the CE and the digital CE is that content is digital, like the books are digital form, not the printed ones.

Quoting ( and I hope not breaking any rule )

" (...) the physical Collector's Edition from the D:OS 2 site is just physical, and contains a Steam key for the standard version of the game, not the digital CE (...)"

Hope it eases your concerns as it did mine. It became clear the game is the same for all, no "extra loot" or "special crates" or "premium cache" as we see flooding the market :)

Last edited by Hethwill; 14/09/17 04:52 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Cyglaive
Having the same issue of wanting to play, but waiting for my CE key to arrive. I half expected this might happen, so I"m considering buying a steam key for myself today and just having an extra key when my CE arrives.

But before I fully consider that option, I noticed there were multiple versions of the game available on steam. I reached out to Larian support/twitter, but can anyone confirm that the physical collector's edition key is equal to the standard edition key on steam?

Thanks in advance!

Raze words: "The key in the physical CE boxes is for the standard edition of the game."

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=73459&Number=608828#Post608828

Last edited by Silvermcfluff; 14/09/17 04:56 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Awesome, thank you both for the quick responses! I think I"ll go ahead and jump in today then. Looking forward to it!

journeyman
journeyman
I backed at hoodie tier but still didn't get a shipping mail, only the first one where they told me my shipping adress. I know that the hoodie is delayed, but is the CE too?

journeyman
journeyman
Same here, no shipping mail for now. I backed Divine Hoodie redux tier too.

My signed collector bike ; )
stranger
stranger
I have received my Kickstarter Collector's Edition (at work)
Later afternoon (at home) unpacking the box, building Fane and reading the two books.

Thx Larian ;-)

ps: and of course playing D:OS2 ;-)

Last edited by darkflemish; 15/09/17 08:41 AM.

Steam ID: darkflemish
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by darkflemish
I have received my Kickstarter Collector's Edition (at work)
Later afternoon (at home) unpacking the box, building Fane and reading the two books.

Thx Larian ;-)

ps: and of course playing D:OS2 ;-)

Lucky bastard.....I'm still waiting for the tracking mail frown

Sent a mail to Larian about that...still no answer.

apprentice
apprentice
I'm still waiting for my tracking status to be more than that the shipping label has been created.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by eisberg77
I'm still waiting for my tracking status to be more than that the shipping label has been created.

I saw from the moment the packet was in my country a full tracking status.

Steam ID: darkflemish
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Still don't have a tracking number yet, I guess it's the "hoodies stuck in customs" problem. Has anyone who ordered a hoodie received a tracking number yet?

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by vometia
Still don't have a tracking number yet, I guess it's the "hoodies stuck in customs" problem. Has anyone who ordered a hoodie received a tracking number yet?

Still nothing for me either

journeyman
journeyman
Nothing for me too. frown

Last edited by BoTToX; 15/09/17 11:10 AM.

apprentice
apprentice
Woo! Just received the despatch email for the Kickstarter hoodie and C.E laugh

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Amata

Woo, me too! I'll race you as to who gets it first! It may look like I have an unfair advantage having looked at the average delivery times, but I also have the "unlucky" character keyword which probably evens things out. (Actually I think that's really an expression of the "bad-tempered old troglodyte" keyword, but that doesn't fit).

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by Amata

Woo, me too! I'll race you as to who gets it first! It may look like I have an unfair advantage having looked at the average delivery times, but I also have the "unlucky" character keyword which probably evens things out. (Actually I think that's really an expression of the "bad-tempered old troglodyte" keyword, but that doesn't fit).

Haha you're on! laugh

H
stranger
stranger
H
My CE also STILL hasn't been posted and it is 8:45pm on the 15 where it is being posted from so yeah all in same boat feel for you dude I've ended up buying the game again so I can at least play it so I now have to work out who to give the extra steam code too

journeyman
journeyman
Aaaaah just received my tracking mail cheer cheer claphands woehoe groovy hug horsey cheer cheer

Last edited by BoTToX; 15/09/17 07:40 PM.

stranger
stranger
Yep, same here, a couple hours before I left office. Let's hope for a safe arrival of the packages for all of you.

H
stranger
stranger
H
still waiting sad

Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard