Next Thread
Print Thread
B
biship Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I just noticed my main has lost all her items and clothes, except the stupid Source Collar.
Why did it all disappear? It's not in my inventory either.

veteran
veteran
Did you got into prison in fort joy?

B
biship Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Nope. Not up to that yet. Just entered the fort.

B
biship Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Ok, I have a save next to Unnis at the Hidden Alcove, then the next save (10 mins later) is in the fort which I entered by climbing into from the right side of it - straight to the guys playing cards. (not via the main entrance).
I then made my way down from the gamblers to the lady who is missing her daughter and have a save here.
This 2nd save doesn't have my gear. So it either fell off my char in those 10 mins, or the save removed my gear.

S
S
Is there even such thing as a 'main' in this game? As far as I can see you can complete the whole game playing as one of your companions.

T
stranger
stranger
T
When you entered Fort joy, did you do it by going up the ladder and playing cards with the gang at the table? If you engage in that card game and do not fight them they will steal all your items on your controlled character.

B
biship Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Ok, that was it then. I didn't realise they stole my gear. I'll revert to my old slave and give that group what they deserve - thanks!

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard