Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Cooby Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I'm trying to install the Divinity Engine 2 Data DLC, but when I right click DOS2 and enter properties, there is no DLC tab available.

I've tried restarting Steam multiple times, opening and closing the game, and installing and uninstalling Divinity Engine 2 itself.

There are no updates available for the game. I do not have the paid DLC for the game.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
https://ibb.co/hi9fuQ - This issue ? Yea, Larian messed up.
Get your shit together, Larian !

R
stranger
stranger
R
I have the same issue.

I even found the SteamDB app id and tried to install it manually. It looks like it's still hidden for some customers.

https://steamdb.info/app/717550/subs/

addict
addict
Hi,

The issue has been relayed and we will look at the setup in Steam from our side to identify the possible issue.

Apologies for the temporary inconvenience. We will remedy the situation as soon as possible!

Last edited by Larian_KVN; 16/09/17 12:45 AM.

CTRL+K the elf
C
stranger
stranger
C
Yeah, I have the same issue. Under Properties, there is no DLC tab to download the tools. But -- I went to Tools and downloaded the Divinity Engine 2 and started it up and it worked.

The problem I have now is that the Engine keeps crashing -- usually when I load resources when trying to make something new. Perhaps this is because I didn't install it as directed through the DLC tab.

Hoping this gets fixed and the Engine doesn't keep crashing on me.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Yeah, you need the Engine Content DLC for the Editor to work, that's probably why it's crashing.

addict
addict
There was an unexpected issue where some accounts did not receive the DLC.
This should be resolved now!

You should be able to follow the Setup Guide and setup the data DLC now.

Do keep us posted if the DLC has been made available for you!

Last edited by Larian_KVN; 16/09/17 10:37 AM.

CTRL+K the elf
D
stranger
stranger
D
Hello Larian_KVN,
The Divinity Engine 2 Data is still not showing up for me in the DLC tab. I have tried restarting steam, verifying local flies, and reinstalling the base game and Divinity Engine 2 but to no avail. Can you guys look more into this issue, thanks!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Should be fixed now
If not, please tell me which package you bought or how you got your key

M
stranger
stranger
M
I got the same problem here. I first bought the package Divinity: Original Sin 2

And there is no DLC option from steam properties.
Then I bought Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Ascension

But in the DLC tab I can only find the Divine Ascension DLC without the Data DLC for included.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Hello there,

My username is WindraX on Steam and I bought the game yesterday, on steam, and like the others I do not have a "DLC" tab in the properties window of the "Divinity: Original Sin 2" game.

I would like to note that I've noticed that on the "receipt" for my purchase of the game in steam (under my account details, in my purchase history) the game is labelled as "Divinity: Original Sin 2 [b][u]Launch[/u][/b]".
Could it be that you, or Steam, has published the game under a different label on release, making your changes to the "availability of the DLC" unsynchronized across all customers?

I bought the basic game on Steam yesterday, the 15'th of September 2017, for a price of 54.99 CAD$.

Thank you for fixing this as soon as possible and keep up the good work!

T
stranger
stranger
T
I'm also still missing the Divinity Engine DLC. I bought the game directly through steam on Thursday, release day, basic package, so I have no other DLC which means no DLC tab at all for Divinity OS2. I've also tried, restarting Steam, verifying D:OS2's integrity, and reinstalling, all for naught. It's possible I didn't make the list by purchasing later?

M
stranger
stranger
M
Divinity Engine DLC not showing up for me as well. I also tried re-logging, exiting steam, verifying integrity. I bought the game on Steam yesterday on the 15th, at 7:00pm EST. US Steam account. I don't own the Ascension DLC. If it's worth mentioning, under my purchase history, The game is labeled as "Divinity: Original Sin 2 Launch", just like WindraX.

T
stranger
stranger
T
My game is also labeled D:OS 2 Launch.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I also do not have it and mine is also labelled D:OS 2 Launch.

I
stranger
stranger
I
I also have this same problem. I purchased the game on Thursday, waited for the editing tools to be released on Friday, and still do not see the DLC tab on Saturday. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it without luck.

I have a US Steam account and do not own the Ascension DLC, but also have D:OS2 Launch in my purchase history.

C
Cooby Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Thanks for all the help so far, but unfortunately I am also still missing the DLC tab under game properties. I purchased the base game only through Steam on launch day. My game is also labeled D:OS2 "Launch" if that helps.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I also am missing the DLC tab in the properties section. I purchased the base game through Steam on the 14th. It's simultaneously relieving to know that it's not just something wrong with mine, and disheartening to know that the problem is so prevalent. Really looking forward to playing with these tools, hope this gets fixed soon!

R
stranger
stranger
R
Yep! "Divinity: Original Sin 2 Launch" for me as well.

I don't have a DLC tab, and "The Divinity Engine 2" tool crashes at pretty much every turn after multiple reinstalls, trying the beta version of the game, and so on.

K
stranger
stranger
K
So I registered because I had the same problem and I found a overly complicated to figure out fix that appears simple enough!

1) Open steam console by typing:
"steam://nav/console"
into URL bar which should open steam as an external app and not use your favorite search engine.

2) Type "download_depot 435150 717550" into the console (717550 is the engine data dlc and 435150 is the appid of DOS2)

3) Wait for it to finish download... it takes a while (Took 1 hour for me)

3) Goto "*STEAM*/steamapps\content\app_435150\depot_717550" and copy/cut/merge the "data" folder into "*STEAM*\steamapps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard