Next Thread
Print Thread
H
Hoo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Hello. I've been playing D:OS2 and I'd like to write down bugs what I've found and several feedbacks for the game improvement.

1. Bug
Currently, Corrosive Touch cannot be obtained via Skill Crafting, because 1st level Geo Skill Book + 1st level Necro Skill Book provides Corrosive Spray. I think this must be a bug.

2. Feedback & Suggestion
Poison Enchants for Weapons: Any level of Poison Potion just applies 2-3 Poison damage to the weapon now; there are no scaling since the damage even doesn't scale with characters' level. I think those Enchants damage must be scaling according to either of two ways.

Corpse Explosion: This is too weak, or Raise Bloated Corpse is too strong. The explosion damages are mostly same, but hey, The Bloated Corpse even can move wherever this wants! The Corpse Explosion needs to be buffed imo. Range, Damage, or whatever...

Hoo
T
addict
addict
T
This forum is for help with troubleshooting the editor (to create mods). It's better to post game-related feedback to the general forum. This one is not read by the people who design the skills.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard