Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
I am unable to load the selected material from the resource manager.

I hit the green arrow on the selected material and nothing happens.

https://imgur.com/lhwCTIs

i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times.

old hand
old hand
Try selecting from Material Resources and not Texture Resources. If you right click on the blue ball, it will filter on material resources.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
[quote=Windemere]Try selecting from Material Resources and not Texture Resources. If you right click on the blue ball, it will filter on material resources. [/quote]

this actually makes sense and i will try it when i redownload it all. i was following a video from the original editor and it was a purple icon so naturally i thought they were the same haha. simple mistake i suppose but thank you for the fast reply!

old hand
old hand
My pleasure. Yeah, all the icons are new so I'm getting used to them too. laugh

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Purple icons are indeed texure resources, but like Windemere said, selecting material resources will work. I made this mistake too at first. wink

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I can't even pick a material without the engine crashes. Actually, it crashes if I do most things in the engine, very unstable atm.

T
addict
addict
T
Originally Posted by RektyRektford
I can't even pick a material without the engine crashes. Actually, it crashes if I do most things in the engine, very unstable atm.

Did you install the editor data dlc as explained in https://docs.larian.game/Setup:_Editor_Steam ?

If it's not available to you: apparently something was wrongly configured so that's it not yet available to everyone. It will be fixed as soon as possible. Without this DLC, the editor will indeed crash constantly.

R
stranger
stranger
R
yes thanks I figured it out :)

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard