Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
stranger
stranger
W
[quote=Drakkanis]I am home now, tested the engine and it crashes when I try to use Material Editor. Which makes sense, because the additional data is missing.

https://i.imgur.com/4CNKy4p.png -->> This is what I am talking about.

Regards,
-Drakkanis [/quote]

I can confirm the additional data is not showing up for me either.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
The same for me. No DLC tab to check, and no DLC data to download. I have downloaded the toolset though and set the right data path. But of course it crashes.

Sad, because creating adventures and DM-ing is the sole reason I bought the game.

Bought the standard game around 20.00 saturday. Via Steam.

Steam name: chazzreinholdt

/Robert

Q
stranger
stranger
Q
Just created an account to say that I too do not have the DLC tab in the properties section and cannot download the additional DLC data. I also have downloaded the toolset and set the right data path, but if I attempt to use the editor in just about any way, it crashes on me.

Bought the game two days ago on release, but hadn't gotten a chance to play it till today.

Steam Account Name: quondamo

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
I am having the same problem with the DLC tab/data.

F
stranger
stranger
F
I'm also having the issue where "Divinity DLC Data" does not show up in the DLC section (game properties>dlc). The modding tool shows up now in the tools section of steam. But using the editor crashes due to missing files/data. I purchased the Divinity 2: Ascension version via steam.

Steam account: FlamedEdge
Purchase date: 14 Sept 2017

G
stranger
stranger
G
Same issue here. There is no 'DLC' tab listed in the properties menu on steam. Divinity engine appears in tools but without this additional 'dlc' to check, it crashes every time. Has Larian acknowledged this issue at all?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Posted this in a similar thread but just in case:

[quote]So I registered because I had the same problem and I found a overly complicated to figure out fix that appears simple enough!

1) Open steam console by typing:
"steam://nav/console"
into URL bar which should open steam as an external app and not use your favorite search engine.

2) Type "download_depot 435150 717550" into the console (717550 is the engine data dlc and 435150 is the appid of DOS2)

3) Wait for it to finish download... it takes a while (Took 1 hour for me)

3) Goto "*STEAM*/steamapps\content\app_435150\depot_717550" and copy/cut/merge the "data" folder into "*STEAM*\steamapps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2"[/quote]

F
stranger
stranger
F
Tried copying those files but the editor still crashes when I pick a terrain

T
stranger
stranger
T
I too cannot access the data pack. I have the tools but no data.

No DLC tab on offer.
[url=https://imgur.com/a/kVsKw]imgur[/url]

D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
*bump*

C
stranger
stranger
C
Created an account to confirm I am having the same issues with my Divinity Engine 2 mod tool crashing. I have the base Divinity 2 game, no DLC tab in Steam properties, no access to DLC that does not cost $14.99. I have the "glasses has stopped working" problem while attempting to use the mod tool at all. I have no access to "Basic" level editors, only "Empty, Copy and Sandbox." Please fix and advise Larian!

stranger
stranger
So I registered because I had the same problem and I found a overly complicated to figure out fix that appears simple enough!

1) Open steam console by typing:
"steam://nav/console"
into URL bar which should open steam as an external app and not use your favorite search engine.

2) Type "download_depot 435150 717550" into the console (717550 is the engine data dlc and 435150 is the appid of DOS2)

Nothing visible happened. Maybe I had dl'd it already. There was one divinity download in downloads section, but I think it was the latest update.

3) Wait for it to finish download... it takes a while (Took 1 hour for me)

4) Goto "*STEAM*/steamapps\content\app_435150\depot_717550" and copy/cut/merge the "data" folder into "*STEAM*\steamapps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2"

I have the "*STEAM*/steamapps\content\app_435150\depot_717550" folder, but I do not have
"*STEAM*\steamapps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2" folder.

Instead I have "H:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2" folder.

I have moved my steam from my C-drive to H-drive at some point and will have to move it again at some point.

I get the dreaded "glasses error" with no error log on message section.

addict
addict
Hello everyone,

We've looked at it sideways and up and are certain we made the DLC available to everyone frown
Fact that some can force a download via this workaround means they have access, even if it is not visible.

We are currently in contact with Steam to identify and fix the issue. Do bear with us for now, and our sincerest apologies!

CTRL+K the elf
apprentice
apprentice
Getting the same thing, no matter what Game Data path I try. Any fix out there?

addict
addict
Same thing here. Could it be because I didn't install Divinity in the default folders ?

Un chemin de 1000 lieues commence par un premier pas.

Project:
Steam workshop Frontiere
K
stranger
stranger
K
Hello there, I have the GoG version of the game and whenever I try to start a new project (game dir is pointed to DOS2/Data) the editor crashes smirk

Dont have any dlc on gog and my directory is correct, so what can I do?

L
stranger
stranger
L
[quote=Larian_KVN]You're welcome @Drakkanis!

I'll restate my post here as well:

If everything went alright, the Divinity Engine 2 should now be available to all accounts!

For our peace of mind, please do let us know if this is the case.

And don't forget to follow our [url=http://docs.larian.game/Setup:_Editor_Steam]Setup Guide[/url] to make sure data is set correctly for the Engine!

Our apologies again for the inconvenience.[/quote]

As of 9/18/2017, Steam does NOT show a DLC tab under properties for Divinity Original Sin 2. Please advise since this post claims it should be available to all accounts and yet is not available to mine. An alternate download location would be helpful as well.

addict
addict
It appeared. Downloading now, everything seem fine.

Un chemin de 1000 lieues commence par un premier pas.

Project:
Steam workshop Frontiere
C
stranger
stranger
C
I used the work around and stopped getting constant crashes. I also now have the DLC tab available and am downloading the update. Fingers crossed

stranger
stranger
I have the DLC, checked it and it downloaded about 100Mb. Still get the same crash 'glass has stopped'. I tried the workaround from steam console, download finished just fine:

Depot download complete : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\content\app_435150\depot_717550" (15043 files, manifest 4839233388776593171)

I merged this into game's data folder, but still get the same error...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard