Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anon052 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I did free the old elf without killing Gruff, gave him the orange of the dreamer an then killed the assassin trying to kill the dreamer.
The imprisioned elf gave me an amulet and I should talk to Shaleila:

In my logbook this is written:

Amyro is free. Saheila will no doubt be pleased - we ought to return to her.

When I return to her she only says: You go. You survive the journey. I see it. And thank you.

I am at the swamp now and I don't remember if she gave me a reward. From googling I found out that the last entry in the logbook should be: Saheila rewarded us for saving Amyro from Griff.

So its either that the questentry in the logbook is bugged and the quest does not close properly or that the quest itself ist bugged and I do not get a reward.

Can someone tell me what kind of reward you get?

O
stranger
stranger
O
I got the reward - nice magical armor. Quest still showing incomplete with me as well after reward. Hope someone fixes this bug quickly

To young to die, to old to Rock and Roll
E
stranger
stranger
E
@Oddball I concur, this has also happened on my play through, even tried a few different approaches (killing griff/not killing him), it did not seem to make a difference, I went to her, got the rewards but the quest neither moved into "archived" nor does it have the "[closed]" mark next to it.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Same issue here, the questlog says to talk to saheila she will be happy to be reunited with amyro, but there is no option talking with her to complete the quest.

T
T
There's a handful of quests that fail to be updated correctly in the journal. At least as far as I can see it's a purely cosmetic, albeit annoying, issue -- the few times where these bugged quests were referenced (e.g. arena), the game correctly recognised their completion, even though the quest log said otherwise.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard