Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 52 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 51 52
P
stranger
stranger
P
When using fake fullscreen and searching for items with alt + wasd (moving the camera) windows sound keeps ringing. After switching to fullscreen this issue disappeared.

I don´t know if this issue has already been addressed but it is really annoying when playing with multiple monitors.

Support
Support

This will be fixed in the full release.
Until then you can use the arrow keys, rather than WASD, to move the camera when Alt is held, remap the Show World Tooltips hotkey or disable the Windows 'Default Beep' (right click volume control in the taskbar and select Sounds).

K
stranger
stranger
K
On my 2nd play through, I tried my hand at attacking Dallis and company at the fort gate. Started with my party on wall and teleported Dallis to the top to begin the battle. Took her out in a couple turns and she flew off. I'm not a great player so the battle was taking some time. The "pets" were getting stuck at the base of the wall and not attacking, just saying "Hngn" or something like that. Bishop Alexander disappeared completely for part of the battle. Later he appeared back in the turn sequence but when he took his turn the screen went black. I could see his statement "I'm coming to get you" but no effects or any actions and it seemed like he was timing out. I was taking my time to wipe out the remaining magisters and with one left plus the two pets suddenly the voidwoken drill worm appears on top of the wall to attack me. The dialogue for this was the same as at the end of act 1. I reloaded and made another attempt and the same thing happened. Maybe you intend for the worm to come if you take too long, but probably not for the Bishop to get lost in the void somewhere.

J
stranger
stranger
J
About the Blood Rose Elexir, Are the "permanent" buff suposed to go away after death ? i just acidentaly walked near a shreiker and got killed and loost the buff...

Originally Posted by Jerry.T
About the Blood Rose Elexir, Are the "permanent" buff suposed to go away after death ? i just acidentaly walked near a shreiker and got killed and loost the buff...

It is a potion buff, the effects last until you die.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I'm getting a CTD when I talk to Malady to go to the boat. I've beaten Alexander and the worm multiple times and I've done the bit with the Echoes.

I'm not sure what I've done wrong.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Not sure if it's for every keybinding but the Camera Left/Right keybindings reset to default every time you boot up the game. It is a minor annoyance because I've bound my left and right keys to rotating the camera, so I have to change 'em every time I play.

Z
ztn Offline
stranger
stranger
Z
Enrage not working at all for my characters. no crits for abilitys and autoattacks with enrage buff...

J
stranger
stranger
J
Originally Posted by eXander
Originally Posted by Raze

It must be a problem getting the profile information when starting the game, that it thinks the default profile is in use...

If you rename or delete the '..Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\playerprofiles.lsb' file before starting the game, does it bring up a list of profiles on startup, allow you to select one to use and proceed normally after that (at least until you restart)?

Try doing a clean boot and then test the game. Click Start, or hit WinKey-R, type in msconfig and hit enter; in the General tab, click Selective Startup, uncheck Load startup items (if required) and leave Load system services and Use original boot configuration options checked. Next, click on the Services tab, check the box to Hide all Microsoft services, then click the Disable All button (maybe make a note of which are currently enabled/disabled), then click OK and reboot the computer.
Run msconfig again to switch back to the normal boot configuration.

Deleting playerprofiles.lsb brings menu, but profile still can't be selected. Clean boot does not change the situation either.

I found that,

1/creating an extra profile
2/deleting all the profiles subfolders in the said folder and profile.lsb
3/also deleted the level cache

allowed me to select the new profile at start up.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Lohse is my main and the only human in the party, but after the mysterious cave questline (Braccus Rex Vault) Lohse didn't get the Bless spell, instead when I went to see Ifan in the fort and recruited him, he had the spell instead.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
Alright, thanks guys for such an awesome game. Got some bugs for ya, and since im useing a metered connection the bug reports dont seem to ever send.

Im getting ctd if alt tabing out
I get ctd on internal load
I get what i suspect is a memory leak that causes save file corruption. (this one is particularly irksome. I see alot of people will get a freeze for a noticible amount of time that will give them an indication of something being wrong. Im running a pretty high end rig and all i get is a flicker which could be anything and then all my saves after are corrupted. I lost over 10 hours of play the other day. I started running msi afterburner to keep tabs on memory usage and what not to catch this issue in the future.
Pretty much anytime i go into the menu from ingame i risk a ctd for whatever reason.

Rig specs:
ryzen 7 1700x at 3.9ghz
asus x370 crosshair mobo
32gb trident rgb 3200mhz ddr4 at 3466
game drive is 2x pny 480gb ssd in raid 0
Gigabyte extreme 1080ti (no overclock. Dud of a card)
cpu is cooled by swiftech prestige aio.
windows 10 pro

Last edited by Pharaun159; 16/09/17 04:34 PM.
Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Female lizard texture stretching bug is still not fixed, i've already made 2 posts of it in this thread even showing screenshots of it, the issue has been around since the first release, this time i've made a separate thread in the hopes that it gets fixed this time around(contains screenshots and better explanation):

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=612642#Post612642

C
stranger
stranger
C
I have a problem with my controller it wont rotate the screen

M
Mew Offline
stranger
stranger
M
kinda spoilers
https://i.imgur.com/aLB5t1F.jpg

Originally Posted by Pharaun159
Alright, thanks guys for such an awesome game. Got some bugs for ya, and since im useing a metered connection the bug reports dont seem to ever send.

Im getting ctd if alt tabing out
I get ctd on internal load
I get what i suspect is a memory leak that causes save file corruption. (this one is particularly irksome. I see alot of people will get a freeze for a noticible amount of time that will give them an indication of something being wrong. Im running a pretty high end rig and all i get is a flicker which could be anything and then all my saves after are corrupted. I lost over 10 hours of play the other day. I started running msi afterburner to keep tabs on memory usage and what not to catch this issue in the future.
Pretty much anytime i go into the menu from ingame i risk a ctd for whatever reason.

One way to help avoid ALT + TAB CTDs (even though they shouldn't really be occuring in this day and age) is to use Borderless Window mode.

It really REALLY sounds like your RAM or some other component of your machine is unstable. First of all get your rig stable by decreasing clocks, increasing memory timings / voltage or setting the BIOS to Optimised Defaults; then reinstall, refresh or check your OS integrity with the Windows command "sfc /scannow". After you've done that, check the game files themselves for errors in STEAM or reinstall if using the GOG version. Finally, you may need to start a new game once you're certain that your computer is stable, because memory errors can produce unpredictable effects, notably the corruption you describe.

If you still get corruption and CTD after setting BIOS to default, then you may have a bad stick of RAM. Test them with Memtest86+ or Windows Memory Diagnostic by entering "mdsched" in a command box.

Last edited by Undesirable; 16/09/17 11:39 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Was playing a game on co-op with my fiancee and her friend, the friend had to leave so me and the fiancee continued without her.

After reaching the end of Fort Joy and speaking to Malady we discovered we hadn't taken the friend's character through the area to grant the Godwoken abilities and were unable to progress further. Trying to go back and do it via the statue or via Malady warping the character there results in the respective god for that character being non-interactable so we are stuck with no way to unlock those abilities and progress further.

Last edited by Kufell; 17/09/17 01:10 AM.

Andrew Lyons
H
journeyman
journeyman
H
Not sure if it's intended to or not.
I'm currently in the Reaper's Coast caverns(with the kidnapping and all) and when I open the weapons chest near Zanisima my character says 'The payload of the peacemaker is here. I can feel it's power'.
Only the chest is empty.

Last edited by HybrideZalm; 17/09/17 12:50 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello, I have a problem with Sebille. I'm not sure if the problem is linked to the character, her perks, or something else because it seems to work fine on other characters.

Her critical strikes are actually dividing her damage by 2 instead of multiplying it. She has the +10% crit chance when full health perk, and the spell crit chance perk. She's a recruited character, changed as ecclesiactic when recruited.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Have been playing with a friend, and yesterday we found what we can only assume is a bugged chest in the cavern with fire slimes — it contained a 100M gold. https://i.imgur.com/VKNTsgP.png

Now, that isn't that hard to ignore, but the real issue came up today. Every save made after opening said chest took a long time to load and, upon loading, suffered from severe memory leak and high CPU use, leading up to game crashing. That gold was the root of that, since gifting it to an NPC after suffering through crashes seemed to solve the issue.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I have a bug that crashes my game when I quickload a save with F8. Not every time, and it seems relatively new as I played two days absolutely with no issues.

Page 46 of 52 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard