Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Nellez Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
im in the bloodmoon isle archive but cant figure out for the life of me how to get past the stone door between the two rooms. pls send halp

edit: im an idiot and my wit wasnt high enough FeelsBadMan

Last edited by Nellez; 17/09/17 06:26 PM.
V
stranger
stranger
V
Where exactly is this on bloodmoon isle? Is it in the Archives? I'm roaming around in the "cellar" (top right corner on the map) where there's a hatch that leads down to a cellar. But it's just an empty cellar.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I'm also lost on this, no idea where to go or what to do, I've killed the advocate and told Jahan, and he wants me to find the name of this demon, but I have no idea what to do now

V
stranger
stranger
V
How do I enter the archives in the first place? :(

Found it, bring a shovel or the Red Prince with you, just go to the spot marked on the map as the Archives. It's probably good to have a high Wits-score.

Last edited by Vhaelor; 18/09/17 06:10 PM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Hey, I have both Unusual Blade and Artefact.
I close a quest by kept them for myself and i dont know what can i do with them now.

Anyone know this?

Thanks.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I gave them to Tarquin. (He was on Lady Vengence)
However he did not repaired it yet, no ideia what triggers it.

Q
stranger
stranger
Q
[quote=Nellez]im in the bloodmoon isle archive but cant figure out for the life of me how to get past the stone door between the two rooms. pls send halp

edit: im an idiot and my wit wasnt high enough FeelsBadMan[/quote]

What is Wit is high enough :x

J
stranger
stranger
J
Run in to a fun problem with the quest, hoping to find a way to move it forward. I found both unusual items before speaking with Tarquin and now I have no options to hand them over. I've tried going to the gate at the graveyard where he would originally give you the quest but he's not there, he's still on the ship. Is there any hope of progressing at this point?

N
stranger
stranger
N
I got the same Problem, Tarquin never was there at Stonegarden. He's still at the lifeboat on Lady Vengeance. When i talk to him, it seems i'm a stranger to him. Maybe because i didn't talked with my Mainhero but with a Companion in his quarters during escape? Talking with other chars to him doesn't do anything aswell, only trading option.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard