Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
After a certain combat, my character automatically entered conversation with an NPC. Unfortunately, I was still burning and standing in fire from combat. I had no way to heal myself since I was stuck in the dialogue box and ended up panicking and just spamming through the dialogue to try and get out and stop myself from dying. It ended up that the burning went out and I lived with 2 hp, but I am very sad that I was put in a situation where I felt the need to skip through dialogue to prevent myself from dying.

I feel that no dialogue should start immediately after combat if there is the possibility that a character need to be attended to in order to stay alive...

A
stranger
stranger
A
Yeah, there should at least be a toggle to hide the current conversation and deal with it.

For future note, changing to another character (F1 - F4) keeps the original in conversation and allows you to do what you need. Switching back to the character in conversation puts you back where the conversation is. You will notice speech bubbles over the characters in conversation and IIRC next to the character portrait.

stranger
stranger
You can switch the avatar you are controlling.
If the leader of the party is talking to somebody, click on anyone else in party and they will be free to do as you please.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard