Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 52 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 51 52
enthusiast
enthusiast
If you talk to Nicholas in Driftwood after the dialogue ends you will no longer be able to speak to anyone after the conversation ends. Saving and reloading won't fix this bug. Also Im noticing really bad frame rate drops in alot of Difrtwood, and it doesn't seem anywhere near as optimized as Fort Joy. Also ever since I've got to Diftwood whenever I quick save the game hangs for a while.

R
stranger
stranger
R
First, thanks for a great game!

I'm having an issue though. I'm playing couch co-op with xbox one controllers, which works great most of the time. However, sometimes the controller disconnects, and when I reestablish connection the game doesn't respond anymore. It doesn't freeze and the other player can still move around but I can't do anything. Doesn't even work to change to keyboard and mouse, the game still does not respond. To fix the issue I must restart the game. Would be great if this could be fixed somehow.

Cheers

L
stranger
stranger
L
ran into a problem caused by an NPC called Nicholas. After talking to him characters are no longer able to enter dialog with anyone. The bug is game breaking and I've heard of other people with the issue too. hope it gets fixed soon and I wont have to load back to a much earlier save.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Waypoints don't show up on maps after arriving in driftwood. I can still teleport to them but they do not appear as icons on the map.

A
stranger
stranger
A
After finishing the game, quest journal states that Fane was against my character's ascension and left. Meanwhile, Fane himself told to do it and that he's proud of me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

H
stranger
stranger
H
theres a bug with hiring henchmen: if you hire, spend talent points, dismiss the henchman and hire once again they regain the extra talent points while keeping the talents you have chosen for them. can easily be repeated for infinite talent points.
should you pick "bigger and better" or "all-skilled-up" talents upon rehiring, the henchman loses the bonus points instead of gaining them.

H
stranger
stranger
H
after using the respec mirror the blood rose potion bonus does not reapply until you save and reload. the blood rose potion bonus is not reflected in the attributes when using the respec mirror. attempting to equip items that you can use only due the extra points provided by the blood rose potion makes the equipment piece invisible on the character model.

F
stranger
stranger
F
I'am not sure if this is a bug. Bahara just disappeared, I want to buy some huntsman skillbook but I can't find her in seeker's hideout. So I talked with Gareth let them go to the beach and hope Bahara can be reset there but no luck. She is nowhere and I can't buy any huntsman skillbook!

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Not sure if posted already, but might as well post it also here besides my topic.

Playing as the Red Prince, I gave Griff the orange, and pointed Stingtail as the thief. I killed Silence and saved him after, but now he just won't accept the overpriced drudanae I get from Griff. I haven't gotten far enough into the story to find more drudanae, so I can't test this sadly.

I did notice that after giving the loaded orange to Griff, the orange still remained in my inventory. It could be opened as a container, and it was empty, when I tried putting some drudanae in it, it disappeared without a trace from my inventory. The drudanae remained as an item.

So, this is a bug. I'm not sure how serious though. Has anyone had this happen and did you try talking to Bahara and see if the quest still kept going? Did it work? Or am I SOL until Larian patches the quest?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Found BUG
While trading with any character, go to the barter window and put what you want from them. Then go to the donate tab and give them anything, I usually give them one coin. And they accept the trade and you get any items you had open in the barter window.
Please fix, I lack the self control not to abuse it.

heather a hudgings
E
stranger
stranger
E
Hello

I canno't find any topic on my subject so I think to be the only one to have this bug:

When you go find gratiana to the searcher's camp (before fighting alexander)to charge your purge wand,
I tell her to charge my wand and she said it's done but the purge power stay unchange. Fortunally I've the helmet full charge but I know it have one annoyant feature when using it XD.

So if someone have any solution I need to erase the screamer's (I guess it's the name in english version).

Thx for the response and sorry for my english (I'm french /: )

H
stranger
stranger
H

Issue/Bug: I am playing as (Fane) and I finish the first fight and win, all while Fane is disguised with [i]'Fane's Mask of Shapeshifting'[/i]. However, once I complete the first round I reappear on the platform and Fane is no longer disguised and it automatically starts a fight with the NPC's that I am unable to avoid.

I don't feel this is intended to happen. This is the only instance in which this is happening. I reloaded and retried it several times all with the same outcome. Leaving me unable to complete this quest line.

Last edited by HollowSpirt; 21/09/17 08:29 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
I think this is a bug but I found out that if you put stuff in the barter list and then go and donate an item you will receive everything in the barter list. Makes it really easy to cheese the game and thought it should be known.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Bug with Gwydian and Hannag. I did not actually free Gwydian from the Gallow, but attacked the Magisters around instead. He ended up freeing himself and ended up at the home of the Crossley family. I can not speak to him. I try to speak to Hannag and I do not have dialogue saying anything about freeing Gwydian and the dialogue I have is saying I have yet to find him. I need my source!

(I ended up killing Gwydian and was able to proceed)

Last edited by Boen; 21/09/17 10:03 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
I teleported a char to get a chest. The path was unpassable by foot. Got chest, teleported back now I get the can't reach error every time i try to move that character.

Tried going to a fast travel point but still get that error message.

Have no save, apart from an hour before.

Tried emptying inventory for the effected char but still didn't work.

*EDIT* Ignore this, my char was crippled. Boy do I feel silly :)

Last edited by Barrye8; 24/09/17 07:48 PM. Reason: My Stupidty

Barry Edbrooke
enthusiast
enthusiast
Had bug where I sent Han to go get pixie dust and he never came back. He did come return after I agreed to go to act 3, but until that point he had been missing for over 20 hours. Also had a bug where after I gave Tarquine what he wanted at the graveyard none of his voice dialogue on the Lady Vengence would work until I got to act 3 would play.

enthusiast
enthusiast
If you have become a source master before gaining source vamparism you can't get the last scene with your God and the Meister will then die after you leave the Hall of Echoes.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Bug with Owin Anchoret quests and subsequent interactions after.

If you go up with Owin and fight, after you kill the initial magisters, the magisters to the east bug out and never take their turn. Even if Owin lives, he'll just go over there and they'll fight without you until Owin dies. Even if you let Owin die and you try and kill Magister Grimes, it bugs and none of the Magisters take their turn.

If you convince Owin to give you the sword, he still bugs out and spawns up top. Saying things like "I'll wait till they clear out." but he's sitting right infront of the magisters.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Currently have a strange bug where conversation options are either hidden but the numbers are shown, or they're just generated when going back to a previous dialog tree with Meistr Siva. First convo after the gallows, picture included.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1142374984

Last edited by Cube404; 23/09/17 12:54 AM. Reason: URL's don't seem to like being forum edited.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Another issue with Meistr Siva at the moment is as soon as you arrive in Driftwood and go to the gallows she is not hanging barely alive, she is dead right off the bat. Talking to the Magisters there gives you dialogue options as if shes still hanging barely alive. Issue has only appeared after the most recent patch.

Last edited by Starliege; 23/09/17 04:23 AM.
Page 47 of 52 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard