Butcher Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Let's start the list with some major b/s/f (so far):
- Make read books (all copies of the same book included) grayed out

[don't know if bug][SPOILER]
-----------------------------------
The undead guy in the Mordus house basement (past the pressure plate puzzle) will attack me if I free him UNLESS I destroy the undead minions in the jars.
-----------------------------------

- Disable automatic bar addition when picking up items
Ex. if you pick anything that can be used except consumable, it will be added in the bottom bar

- A lot of bugs in the Fort Joy quests. From not going into "Completed" to not completing at all.

- Rework the armor system: I've got nothing against physical armor being a "bar hp" rather than a mitigation (%dmg reduced). However, don't make it so that it blocks statuses until destroyed (magic/knocked down, etc.).

- Ability to turn in place and not waste AP moving 1cm just to turn for some 0<@<2pi

This is what I've found so far (currently in Driftwood)

If anyone has any more suggestions, go for it.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Butcher Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Bug: [SPOLIER] Dwarf and Red Prince won't show up as ghosts once you escape from the fight beyond the veil. (Dwarf, Red prince and Skeleton died).

Bug: Chicken quest won't show as completed.

Bug: Can't talk to patrolmen in Driftwood. The dialogue window will open and close within 0.2 sec.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard